Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: The Seven Keyblade Wielders

The Seven Keyblade Wielders

*Spoiler Warning*

You might be right, Zench, but like Kingdom_fighter said, this is Kingdom Hearts we're talking about, and the story in KH always takes a turn in some unexpected ways, so maybe Terra's heart was inside Xemnas, or maybe it's inside Riku (like you said, Xehanort had a reason to visit Aqua's armor, even without Terra's influence), or maybe we're both right and Terra's heart went into Riku somehow after Xemnas was destroyed (it's possible that his heart took shelter in a heart that it had touched before [Terra gave Riku the power to wield the keyblade, and it's highly likely that that process has something to do with a person's heart connecting with the heart of the person who they're giving the power to, even if it's just for a moment.], and that was also similar to his own heart [they're both touched by darkness, and they both tempered it with their will to protect the ones they love, even if Xehanort kinda ruined that for Terra, taking over his body and all.].), we'll just have to wait and see.

SPOILERS

I imagine the seven wielders are: Sora,Riku,Mickey,Aqua,Ventus,Terra and Kairi. The reason of Lea not being there is that when he save Sora we never see if he destroys Xehanort's heart. He only appears there in front of Sora shielding him. For all we know he absorbed Xehanort's heart. Because it seem pretty strange that he could just invoke his keyblade after that event. Kairi being one is confirmed by the secret movie in KH3D named Another Guardian of light.

*Spoilers*

Yeah, but we already knew that Kairi was a keyblade wielder because of that scene in KH2, so all the secret movie really told us is that she's going to be trained to use it (and honestly, she's a natural, she was killing heartless in The World That Never Was with one hit each, I mean, I know that they were just shadows, but still, you could get to that point as Sora and still need a couple of hits to kill them off.). I think you might be right about who the keyblade wielders are, but I don't think that Lee is a bad guy, I just think that there can be more than seven keyblade wielders of light, so while seven is all that is necesary to unlock Kingdom Hearts, there's no reason they can't even the odds and have thirteen keyblade wielders of light, that way, they can go against Xehanorts true Orginization XIII, one on one, if they have to, besides, Lee may not be a bad guy, but he's not really the type of person who would fit with the title, "Keyblade Wielder of Light", y'know?

Lol this is so FREAKING funny and true and so unfair how is she so much stronger then sora and she is like in LVL 1. XD

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r41GiZEeSpA

<sup>*SPOILER*</sup>

Ok here a video it a spoiler if you havent finish kimgdom hearts 3D this is the secret video so I alreally know how they are in the team of 7 light so enjoy. ^_^

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qvrmNsxfXU

I wonder what would happen if Sora and Kairi fought each other at full strength, would Sora win, or would Kairi kick his butt? Personnally, I'm voting for Kairi, but I think that Sora would win, dispite the fact that Kairi's totally a natural with the keyblade, without combat experience, she'd probably lose.

Lol

Sora Lvl 100 Vs. Kairi Lvl 1

BEGIN!!!

WINNER KAIRI!!!

Lol thats so hilarious XD

Lol, I agree. I really hope that KH3 has a multiplayer mode of some kind, it'd be awsome to actually be able to play that match out (and Kairi would still win).

Yea I agree. They should new thing with the game like multi-player, or online.

KH3 could begin with Kairi and Lea doing some training under Master Yen Sid supervision. Just like Ventus/Aqua/Terra did with master Eraqus. But we could controll them or something.

Yeah, and then they're sent off on some mission or other, or maybe they're attacked during their training, there are so many possibilities.

Do you guys think that the dream eater idea will past over to kingdom hearts 3?

I certainly hope not! I hated having to get my abilities by petting them all the time, if it weren't for that, I'd have enjoyed KHDD a lot more, and I know that it's stupid to blame not liking a game because of one bad feature, but I have a bit of a perfectionist streak, so it drove me nuts to go to the dream eater section and not pet them until I was getting nothing but 1 heart for every few seconds of petting, so I was spending most of my time petting them when I should have been kicking but, y'know? I didn't buy kingdom hearts so I could take care of imaginary animals, if I had wanted to do that, I'd have bought nintendogs, or better yet, I'd have just played one of my pokemon games, in pokemon, you can beat things up to gain levels, and not have to pet your pokemon for them to gain experience, which really doesn't make any sense, now that I think about it, but honestly, I'd have been fine with it if I didn't have to get my abilities by petting the dream eaters, and doing it so much that they should get friction burn from it or something (I'm fine with petting animals, but seriously, they give you experience and stuff for petting them to death, it's ridiculous.).

Me too. The dreameaters in themselves were ok (I actually sort of liked them once I got used to their brilliant colors) but the petting drove me crazy. I'm a perfectionist too so I was trying to max out the happiness of my dreameaters and it took me almost twice as long to do that as it took to complete the game. The ability board would be cool if there was a different way to get the ability points for it but the endless petting that made it annoying. I don't think we have to worry about the dreameaters coming back in the next game (thank goodness) because Nomura designed them specifically for the sleeping worlds. The thing that worries me the most is whatever new kind of creature might be invented. If new creatures are invented they might involve a worse ability system then petting dreameaters (as hard as it is to imagine one).

Lol ok thank I'm just asking because of the secret video of the end of the game.

If they do create new creatures, then I don't think that they'll be allies the way the dream eaters were in DDD, so we probably don't have to worry about that, at least, I really hope not.

@ Kingdom_fighter, I know about the secret video at the end of DDD, but I don't think we'll have to worry about the dream eaters coming back. I looks to me like KH3 will be about Kairi and Lee, and since they never went to the sleeping worlds, and since it doesn't look like they're going to go there anytime soon, the dream eaters shouldn't be a problem. I actually think that the secret video you mentioned had more to do with the fact that Sora needs to go into Ven's dreams and wake him up, rather than there being any problems in the sleeping worlds.

Hey guys who do you think are the other organization 13 member we havent saw yet

I'm not sure, but it's possible that Venitas is one of them, although the fact that we beat what was left of him as the first secret boss of BBS might indicate otherwise, but then again, we've beaten people plenty of times without them actually dying (I think Axel/Lee holds the record for deaths in the KH series, not counting the number of times Sephiroth died in non-KH games or the fact that you could fight him several times in KH1 [and the same goes for other people in the KH series, like how you can fight Leon, Cloud, and Yuffie in the coliseum.].), so there's no way to be sure.

According to the description of the Remnant in BBS, he's what's left of Vanitas' mighty will and power. But that battle can't be canonical, unlike the one with (not so) Mysterious Figure. When Vanitas was defeated, if that created the Remnant, there's no way Terra, Ven or Aqua could've fought him since, well, all that happened to them after the battle at the Keyblade Graveyard. Since Vanitas was the darkness of Ven's heart, his defeat should've made him return there completely, but if a part of him remained separated from Ven's heart, maybe Xehanort found it. Or maybe Vanitas is completely part of Ven's heart but is reacting to Xehanort's presence.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Actually, since Ven's heart was shattered in his battle with Venitas, it's totally possible that some of Venitas' darkness escaped, or maybe was shoved out, my point is, since Ven's heart went and took shelter in Sora's heart, what was left of Venitas must have gone somewhere, and while I think some of it might have been hidden in Ven's heart (that darkness that took over Ven's armor when it was protecting his and Sora's hearts, the darkness that Riku had to go into Sora's dreams to defeat at the end of KHDD), more of it probably became Venitas' Remnant, and like you said, Terra, Aqua, and Ven weren't in any position to go and beat up what was left of Venitas, so maybe Xehanort found it and was able to turn in into one of his 13 darknesses somehow. This whole chain of logic depends on a whole lot of random chance, which makes it seem pretty unlikely, but it is definatly possible.

Just a question: Why do you call him Venitas?

My bad, I thought that was how Vanitas' name was spelled, but I was going off of how it sounds and the fact that he's made of the dark part of Ven's heart, and since I never really payed attention to the spelling before, I didn't know to change the e to an a. Sorry about that.

Is that the same for Lea? I've seen you wrote it as Lee.

Actually, I just wasn't thinking when I typed it like that. I know it's spelled Lea, but I'm used to that name being spelled Lee, so I forget sometimes. I have the same problem with the name John, I always spell it Jon, just because I know some people who spell it Jon, and I'm used to it being spelled that way. I'm sorry if there was any confusion because of my lack of spelling skills, I'm actually pretty good with words most of the time, just not with their spelling.

Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last