Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: The Seven Keyblade Wielders

The Seven Keyblade Wielders

  1. #26

    Roxas didn't grow a heart, he had Ven's from the beginning. I thought that Xion had a heart too because she was a Replica and not a nobody. Riku Replica was confirmed to have a heart and I remember reading somthing about Xion having a heart or something but I could be wrong and I can't find the interview. If anyone knows where it is or can prove that my memory is wrong, feel free to correct me. Also, it was confirmed that Xion shared Roxas's power, not his keyblade. Xion's keyblade was a fake one made from data. We don't really know if she is able to wield an actual keyblade (besides Roxas's when he lent it to her). All this means if she did get rescued and was still able to wield keyblade she would need a different one. Its kind of a moot pont though if she (and Roxas) aren't resuced until after the final battle, which I think is likely. Lea already did a kamikaze attack and "died" in KH2. Do you really want the exact same thing to happen again? He could be the final light but chances of it happening through Lea dying are slim. I don't mean any offense when I say that, sorry if I accidently made it sound that way. Hmm, I didn't see the interview where it said that, but I'll take your word on it. I didn't really consider Master Yen Sid as a big possibility anyways because he is retired. I just thought since he was one, no matter how small off one, I might as well put him in. Now I know something new though! Thanks.





    Derek Maverick, you are right, an interview with Nomura confirmed that Roxas wielded Sora's keyblade and they sometimes somehow used it both at the same time. oo? That's pretty close to his wording and besides this statement Nomura never really explained further. Guess how it was possible is just one of the unexplained mysteries. When Roxas duelwielded he used both Ven and Sora's keyblades (the ability was unlocked by his desire to remember Xion).

  2. #27
    I thought Nomura gave an intentionally vague answer when asked whose keyblade Roxas was using. Since he didn't have Sora's heart and Sora was still using his own keyblade Roxas can't, by lore Nomura has set up, be using Sora's Kingdom Key. I'll have to reread the interviews though to double check everything.

    I can confirm that Repliku, Xion, and Roxas had no hearts of their own upon creation but actually grew hearts of their own due to exposure to emotion because that was indirectly mentioned in DDD (it was either in the Grid or PP, and then again towards the end). Replikas were created with fake hearts not unlike the shell of a heart Nobodies have, as was stated by Vexen in the secret reports in Days, and DDD (and the accompanying interviews) confirmed that anything can grow a heart when exposed to enough emotion, though it is a slow process.

    I believe the Yen Sid thing was in the BBS Ultimania interview, but I can't remember for sure. This weekend I'm going to reread all of them from KHI to DDD, so I'll be able to say for sure then. Also, in the KHI forum here (I made the thread before the creation of the KH general series forum) I made a topic with a link to almost every Nomura interview in their most accurate translations on the KH Info Block if you feel like reading through them. The topic might be more than 2 months old by now, though, so it may take a bit to find.

    I know the Lea thing is almost exactly what happened in KHII, and there are two reasons why I would like it to happen again. First, when Sora gives back Ven's, Roxas's, and Xion's hearts he won't be able to dual wield anymore since he'll only have one heart, and you can only have one keyblade out at a time per heart or something like that and I feel like we still need a dual-wielder for extra gameplay variety. Second, I personally like it when events show a symmetry of sorts so long as they don't go overboard with it.

  3. #28

    That statement was only a general one for all the people in the organization and although Sora used Roxas as an example for people that could feel but weren't supposed to Braig and Xemnas didn't name anyone specific and were just talking about organization members. A clue is when Xemnas is talking about in plural about "we" and "us" and says "our expiraments creating heartless". Only the actual, original Organization members did that. After Xenahort finishes his speech Braig also talks about the Organization members by name. It has been repeatedly confirmed that Roxas had Ven's heart and that that is why he is able to feel emotions (you'll also notice that he was able to do from the very beginning of his time with the Organization) and nothing has been siad to contradict that. Nomura also states specifically (I think in the BBS Ultimania- 20 Mysteries of the Series interview) that Roxas duelwielded Sora and Ven's keyblades and unlocked the ability through his will to remember Xion. I did also think in that Nomura was being specifically vague when he made that one statement about Sora and Roxas being able to wield Sora's keyblade at the same time and the most likely possibility is that Roxas wielded Ven's at first and then gained Sora's when he duelwielded. At this time Sora was asleep and not using his keyblade so it would be available for Roxas to use. The ambigous statement was in a Days interview so Nomura probably didn't want to reveal anything until BBS came out. You could be right about the Replicas though. I have read every single Nomura interview and just to make sure I didn't forget anything I went back over the BBS interviews yesterday but I can't find the part where it says about Yen Sid giving Mickey his keyblade. That doesn't necessarily mean that you are wrong though. I actually found InfoBlock on my own (just last week), but thanks for telling me. I love the story summaries on that site too, they have all of the important information in a small amount of text. If I ever introduce someone to KH the story summaries would be a good way for them to get caught up with the series. Thank you, whoever works on that site. I get what you mean about Lea, but it would be really sad to see him die again. I think the best and most logical way to keep duelwielding is for Sora to keep it due to his connections to other people's hearts. His connections to other people's hearts already allowed Roxas to stay in existance after Sora got saved from being a heartless by Kairi (this is said in KH 3D) so why shouldn't it allow him to still duelwield? If Sora can keep his ability to duelwield than Roxas should be able to too, due to being Sora's nobody. Roxas passed the ability to duelwield to Sora once, so in theory things should work the other way as well. We would have two people able to duelwield then and nobody would have to die. I would like to see some symmetry too though. It feels to me like a small reward for playing (or watching) the other games. Some of the lines will be repeated at least, if KH3 follows the tradition of other KH games, but more than that we will have to wait and see.

  4. #29

    You should also remember that, in KH2, sora had to link (for lack of a better term) with either Donald, Goofy, or both, in order to dual wield, so it's possible that their connection to him strengthened his heart enough to allow him to dual wield, even though neither Donald nor Goofy are able to use keyblades, and even though it's likely that the extra keyblade that he used was Ven's (or Roxas', assuming he grew a heart of his own, and was therefore able to have his own keyblade), it's still possible that people will be able to link with each other in order to gain power, possibly enough to dual wield even without using another keyblade wielders weapon. Another thing we should remember is that master Eraqus gave Aqua his keyblade, so technically, she should already be able to dual wield, and the same might also go for Kairi, assuming that Namine is also able to use a keyblade, so unless Namine decides to seperate from Kairi, she should be able to use both of their keyblades at once, and if we really want people to dual wield, we can always have people go to the keyblade graveyard, after all, there are countless keyblades there, just stuck into the ground, and come to think of it, Aqua, Terra, and Ventus have all taken keyblades from there already, so it's not much of a stretch to think that people can pass the keyblades around, unless it really does require having another person's heart helping you to wield two keyblades at once, which still could be possible if we're able to link with our other party members. This topic is actually to vast to get a full grip on the possibilities, and there just aren't enough hard facts to narrow things down, so I think I'll leave it at that for now.

  5. #30

    Originally Posted by Ryutim


    You should also remember that, in KH2, sora had to link (for lack of a better term) with either Donald, Goofy, or both, in order to dual wield, so it's possible that their connection to him strengthened his heart enough to allow him to dual wield, even though neither Donald nor Goofy are able to use keyblades, and even though it's likely that the extra keyblade that he used was Ven's (or Roxas', assuming he grew a heart of his own, and was therefore able to have his own keyblade), it's still possible that people will be able to link with each other in order to gain power, possibly enough to dual wield even without using another keyblade wielders weapon.


    This was actually confirmed to just be a gameplay device to attempt to not make Forms too powerful, which is why in cutscenes when you're in a form D&G still show up.


    Another thing we should remember is that master Eraqus gave Aqua his keyblade, so technically, she should already be able to dual wield, and the same might also go for Kairi, assuming that Namine is also able to use a keyblade, so unless Namine decides to seperate from Kairi, she should be able to use both of their keyblades at once, and if we really want people to dual wield, we can always have people go to the keyblade graveyard, after all, there are countless keyblades there, just stuck into the ground, and come to think of it, Aqua, Terra, and Ventus have all taken keyblades from there already, so it's not much of a stretch to think that people can pass the keyblades around, unless it really does require having another person's heart helping you to wield two keyblades at once, which still could be possible if we're able to link with our other party members. This topic is actually to vast to get a full grip on the possibilities, and there just aren't enough hard facts to narrow things down, so I think I'll leave it at that for now.


    You must have a heart for every keyblade you have out, this was stated when it was revealed that Mickey has two different keyblades (Yen Sid's Star Seeker and the Realm of Darkness' Kingdom Key D) to his name and Nomura was asked why Mickey wasn't dual-wielding. Also, we've been given no indication that Namine could wield a keyblade. I'm not saying she can't, just that we don't know either way. If she could, then so long as Namine's heart is still in Kairi then she can indeed dual-wield.

  6. #31

    I was going to write tons of text, but people pretty much said everything about the 7 lights. And I like how people here aren't close minded. In Kingdom Hearts 1 we saw Kairi creating a whole new body for Sora while Roxas still existed. After DDD we know that anything is able to create a heart. That being said the list sums up to the people Basho, Andrea and Ryutim talked about. You are just forgeting Master Eraqus. From BBS secret ending we kinda know that his heart is together with Terra's inside Terranort or something along those lines. So there's a chance that he will return. And lets not forget that the clash will be between 7 lights and 13 darkness, but that doesn't mean we can have another keyblade wielders wandering around.





    Other than dual wielding I don't see any problem for anyone to have a Keyblade. Sure, we must assume that you need a heart for doing so, but once you have one and is worthy you can conjure you keyblade or so I guess. Like Lea, at the end of DDD, conjured one. And Riku, in KH2, conjured the keyblade for Kairi. She was able to use it, since she touched Aqua's keyblade in BbS. Heck even Data-Sora conjured one after Maleficent destroyed the Data-Keyblade. Anyways, the thing is anyone other than Goofy and Donald is a candidate.





    One thing that comes to my mind is how the Organization XIII was defeated. Five members in CoM and 7 on KHII. That leads me to think that is unlikely a big battle involving 20 people in KHIII. There's a lot of metaphors in Kingdom Hearts so as long as they "clash" (this can mean anything) at sometime during the game they will be fulfilling their role, or so I guess. So I think it's possible that we have more than seven keyblades wielders as playble characters (controlled or party members) and that we will only discover the seven "chosen ones" towards the end of the game.





    This way I think that, more important than discussing the seven lights, is more important to know who are the 13 vessels and how they will reunite again. You see, Braig's hysterical reaction upon Lea's arrival, instead of his sarcastic style ("As if"), and Young MX explanation about time travel make it seems that reuniting them again will be very difficult.





    Anyways, we already now the form of six vessels: Young Xehanort, Ansem SOD, Xemnas, Braig, Isa and Old Xehanort. From MX speech it seems like he is counting on Terranort (he tells Mickey that he lost one of his missing friends to him) and at Prankster Paradise we saw a young Riku in black coat (probabily when he was possessed by Ansem SOD) so I think we got more two here. Also Dilan and Even didn't make an appearance in DDD so I go with a maybe, because they don't have Yellow eyes but Blue and Green, respectively. I think you are aware of the theory about the eyes color: Blue = Light; Yellow = Darkness; and, Green = In between. But since Sora never had yellow eyes to begin with, the two of them make candidates, once they were number three and four. That leaves two seats. I doubt Nomura would use Aeleous and Ienzo again. Anyone can guess another one? Maybe a mega-plot twist and he will use Pete and Maleficent (lol)





    Oh, one last thing: Since there is timetravel now Terra's return is possible along with Terranort existing. The same way that Riku saw himself with Pinnochio. My theory is that somewhere in the future someone (Riku, Aqua, Ventus, Mickey or Sora) will free Terra's body from Xehanort control, forcing him to return to his old body. This would explaing when Y MX said that the Old MX was the one from the most future, even with Xemnas and Ansem SOD being there. But, before that, Terranort would remember being Xehanort and would join as another piece of darkness. Sure there is a hole in this theory, because Old MX said that Terra was on his hands and, if Old MX is from the future how wouldn't he know this? So many doubts. And KH III won't appear until 2015 and I'm being very optimistic here.

  7. #32

    Originally Posted by Vitor


    Anyways, we already now the form of six vessels: Young Xehanort, Ansem SOD, Xemnas, Braig, Isa and Old Xehanort. From MX speech it seems like he is counting on Terranort (he tells Mickey that he lost one of his missing friends to him) and at Prankster Paradise we saw a young Riku in black coat (probabily when he was possessed by Ansem SOD) so I think we got more two here. Also Dilan and Even didn't make an appearance in DDD so I go with a maybe, because they don't have Yellow eyes but Blue and Green, respectively. I think you are aware of the theory about the eyes color: Blue = Light; Yellow = Darkness; and, Green = In between. But since Sora never had yellow eyes to begin with, the two of them make candidates, once they were number three and four. That leaves two seats. I doubt Nomura would use Aeleous and Ienzo again. Anyone can guess another one? Maybe a mega-plot twist and he will use Pete and Maleficent (lol)



    Well in DDD it is explained why Dilan and Even aren't seen and the reason for that is because they returned to the Radiant Garden along with Ienzo, Aeleus, and Lea and they were in an unstable state when they returned to their bodies so you can't really count on them going to the darkness although their Nobodies were ruthless enough if you think about it. But as for the 13 darknesses I totally agree with the first 6 but there are 6 more unnamed and he needs to find one more b/c Sora was saved so he's considered a light.

  8. #33

    Originally Posted by Mystogan_T


    Originally Posted by Vitor


    Anyways, we already now the form of six vessels: Young Xehanort, Ansem SOD, Xemnas, Braig, Isa and Old Xehanort. From MX speech it seems like he is counting on Terranort (he tells Mickey that he lost one of his missing friends to him) and at Prankster Paradise we saw a young Riku in black coat (probabily when he was possessed by Ansem SOD) so I think we got more two here. Also Dilan and Even didn't make an appearance in DDD so I go with a maybe, because they don't have Yellow eyes but Blue and Green, respectively. I think you are aware of the theory about the eyes color: Blue = Light; Yellow = Darkness; and, Green = In between. But since Sora never had yellow eyes to begin with, the two of them make candidates, once they were number three and four. That leaves two seats. I doubt Nomura would use Aeleous and Ienzo again. Anyone can guess another one? Maybe a mega-plot twist and he will use Pete and Maleficent (lol)



    Well in DDD it is explained why Dilan and Even aren't seen and the reason for that is because they returned to the Radiant Garden along with Ienzo, Aeleus, and Lea and they were in an unstable state when they returned to their bodies so you can't really count on them going to the darkness although their Nobodies were ruthless enough if you think about it. But as for the 13 darknesses I totally agree with the first 6 but there are 6 more unnamed and he needs to find one more b/c Sora was saved so he's considered a light.






    Yep, I read the journal entry. But I think that almost everyone agrees that, pardom me, that's a hell of a *****ty excuse. Come on! No one have ever, except from Terranort, and that's because of two hearts fighting over one body, had any kind of stability problem. Isa and Braig, if they really were nobodies once (I saw a theory that Braig never lost his heart, but I don't belive it), were fast enough to get out of there before everyone else was able to wake up. Sora recieved Roxas, woke up, and left to a new journey as nothing had ever happened. Same as Roxas absorving Xion. That all being said it's possible that both Dilan and Even were pretending not to be ok, so that they could trick Lea and do some sort of mission on Radiant Garden. But you never know, they may really be unstable. Nomura is so unpredictable. That's part of Kingdom Hearts fun, I guess.

  9. #34

    Yeah, I love that about Kingdom Hearts, the story is so vast and complex that you can talk about it for hours without getting bored, which I've done several dozen times. Anyway, while I'm not really sure who the other six Xehanorts will be (although if Xehanort infused a bit of himself into Venitas, and assuming that he could bring him back via timetravel, then that's one option.), but one possibility for the 13th "dark vessal" might be Terra's heart, which was being fought for (or more like argued for) by Terra and Xehanort, with Master Eraqus somehow helping Terra to resist the darkness, and although I'm not sure if Terra's heart is still in Terranort, or what, but since hearts can somehow take form on their own (or with a little help, like how Kairi helped Sora turn back after he became a shadow), it's possible that Xehanort will win and use Terra's heart to become the 13th vessal, but that doesn't mean that Terra and Master Eraqus couldn't come back if he was defeated. It's a bit convoluted, but there's one theory.

  10. #35
    Vitor, the real reason we didn't see the return of Dilan and Even is voice actor trouble. If I remember correctly, Even's Japanese VA recently died and Dilan's English VA is in some legal trouble.

  11. #36

    Originally Posted by Basho
    Vitor, the real reason we didn't see the return of Dilan and Even is voice actor trouble. If I remember correctly, Even's Japanese VA recently died and Dilan's English VA is in some legal trouble.





    Now that's sad Not because of my theory, screw that, but becasue Even/Vexen is one of the best characters for me. We know that Xehanort and Braig are kinda crazy, but they are the evil kinda crazy. But Vexen is the crazy crazy type. A crazy scientist as one should be. I really hope they can find replacements so that we will see him again. For the NA part of Voice Acting, DiZ/Ansem was already replaced. It's strange since Christopher Lee did it for KH II and Days and Corey Burton did for Re:CoM, BbS and DDD. Since Re:CoM was released in between KHII and Days release I wonder why they used Lee again, as much as I love his VA I really hope that they settled with Burton who also does an excelent job because changing makes Ansem the Wise sounds odd for a while. Anyways, Japan is one of the best countries when it comes to VA and I really hope that such problems won't happen to KH III.





    P.S.: What was that Quinton Flynn perfomance for Lea this time around. Astonishing. Not that I didn't already love his voice and Axel actions from previous game, but every time Lea made an appearance in DDD there was an grin all over my face and I got all hyped for his actions/line. At the end he saved the day and Sora's butt again. I really hope you can play with him on KH III, not only as support/multiplayer, but as an actual character. As someone already suggested using him, Kairi or Ventus would be a nice way to start with a weak character instead of dropping Sora to level one again.

  12. #37

    Yeah, that was my comment, and I totally think that Lee should be a main (controllable) character in the next game. Maybe they'll have Lee, Kairi, and Ventus each have their own stories, one leading into the other, and each of them playable (sorta like how BBS did it, but with Kairi and Lee starting before Ven wakes up, and possibly helping to wake him up, and then starting out as Ven in his own story once they wake him up), because of course, we can't start out as Ven without missing the part of the story where we find Aqua and have her wake him up, but we don't want to start out with a level one Ventus when we're halfway through the game, so seperating out their stories might help to weave things together.

  13. #38

    I agree too. Playing as Lea would be awesome and playing as Kairi could be cool depending on what fighting style she gets. (It would be hard to make playing as Kairi different from playing as Sora though.) I haven't ever played as Ven because I don't have BBS but I heard that he was really fast and that made him fun to play as. It might be hard for who ever works on the game to come up with different styles and commands for each of them though. Even so, apparently Nomura likes to give his dev team almost impossible tasks (you know, to get the best game possible, but he also apparently still treats them well because they think highly of him) so it might happen. It would have the added benefit of giving us more cool commands then we have ever had in a game before. The character who I would like to play as again is Riku. I know we already got to play as him in KH 3D but I loved all of his darkness commands, especially the teleporting ones and that one where you stopped time and warped around the enemy doing multiple hits. The seperate stories idea is a good one. They would have to be tied together somehow, like with the drop gauge but something better. The drop gauge turned out ok, in my opinion, after I gained ways to refill it and slow it down but I really don't want to have it in a game again. Hopefully someone can come up with something that isn't as much of a nuisance. It would be nice to be able to play all of the characters at some point but considering the number of them I suppose that that is impossible. Perhaps a mini game or something where you could do that? Or perhaps they could do something like in Days and have something unlocked after you beat the game where you could repeat sections of the game playing as a different character (just using this as an example, it would be vastly different because Days is set up differently (seperated into missions and stuff) than most KH games).


    As for the story, (btw, this is partially based on if we get to play as Kairi, Ven, and Lea like Ryutim was talking about) perhaps in the beginning everyone is gathered in Yen Sid's tower to discuss how to best stop the thirteen darknesses. Yen Sid says ithat they need as much help as they can get and is about to send Sora and Riku off to rescue Aqua when word arrives that the (5 at this point because MX hasn't replaced Sora or gottten the rest of them yet) darknesses have started causing trouble in multiple worlds. Sora is required to find Aqua because he can pinpoint her location due to his connection with other people's hearts and Riku is going due to his immunity to the dark realm and the darkness in it and to help Sora if MX tries to claim him as a darkness again so Master Yen Sid has Kairi, Mickey, Lea, Donald, Goofy, and maybe the former Organization members (they might be willing to help and we all know how forgiving Sora is) go to stop the darknesses or at least find out what they are up to. (Lea could also go to the Dark Realm to protect Sora and Riku could go protect the worlds) After whatever happens with the darknesses (the darknesses escape after gloating or good people get beat up) and Sora and Riku come back with Aqua Ven gets woken up and everyone has another discussion on what to do. I don't really have any guesses as to the middle of the story but everyone parts ways again (though they might be in pairs and Donald and Goofy are probably going to want to go with Sora) to go do different important things and comes back together at the end of the story at the keyblade graveyard for the final battle. Umm, I don't know. Anyone got any better ideas about the story? Ugh, all of my posts are so lengthy.

  14. #39

    Andrea, I like the way you're thinking and kinda agree with it. If we look back to the games were you play with more than one character:


    CoM - You must finish the game with Sora to get the chance to play with Riku.


    KH II - You start with Roxas, then changes to Sora for the rest of the game.


    BbS - You can start with any character, Terra, Ventus and Aqua, but as you have different saves, you can switch whenever you want to.


    DDD - Drop Gauge forces you to swicth. Even if you go using Drop Me Not every five minutes, at some point you will have to switch characters so the story can continue.





    This way, if we get to play with multiple characters, I think that in the start Yen Sid will assing missions to each one and, as you finish one mission you auto-change to the next character. So, maybe we will start training with Kairi, then doing some random mission with Lea in Radiant Garden/Castle Oblivion, then switch to Sora. I think that Nomura will stick to the formula Sora, Donal, Goofy + Main Character of the Disney world, for Sora's part, though. And for team Aqua's Rescue maybe he will include Mickey, since he already went to the RoD to get the Kingdom Key D. As, in DDD, when Mickey says "Follow the heart and you will find a way. That's something Master Aqua told me once." I think there's a message there. The thing is, she never said that in BbS, so it's possible that Mickey and Aqua met each other on the RoD (I can't remember if Nomura confirmed that in any interview). Maybe we will even see this meeting if BbS2 gets released some day.





    One consideration about Ventus. Xemnas was searching for him in CO, sending Axel to do so (Days). We always thought that he was kinda crazy and had some of Terra's memory. But after 3D, we know that Xemnas wanted empty husks. And that's exactly what Ventus is. So maybe that's why the organization is trying to find Ven. Theoretically only Aqua can find the Room of Awakening, but, you know, MX can travel through time. I doubt nothing. Maybe if they can bring Vanitas back he will be able to track Ventus, since Vanitas is attracted to him. Ventus would fit for another 13th vessel failed tentative.





    For last, Kairi. The good thing about she joining the Keyblade Order (SW feelings :P) is that she would be much closer to Sora, so, maybe there's a chance that some real relationship will happen. In KH I they were just kids with a crush, but in KHII we can see that Sora really have some strongs feelings for her. All that getting emotional when Disney characters get togheter. Nomura always says that he listen to fans, at least the japanese ones, like CoM being on GBA, that's something they asked. The same for playing with Riku again, in DDD. And it's very likely that japanese fans want to see that happening. It wouldn't be anything shocking because, you know, Disney. But I can see that happening in KHIII, with greater odds if it starts one or more years after DDD. I think that Nomura would like doing something in those lines. I get some vibe like that from Versus character, Noctis and Stella, too. But, since they are older and darker I get the feeling of sexual tension. Am I alone in this?

  15. #40

    An auto-change after a mission would be a neat way to switch characters. You wouldn't be able to spend excessive amounts of time leveling one character and not playing as any of the other ones (which is the reason Nomura included the drop system) and it wouldn't feel like an annoyance like the drop system. Starting with Kairi training would be a good way to ease into the controls (the tutorial stuff) and yeah, what you say about Sora and the formula is probably true.


    I thought about adding that Mickey could go rescue Aqua (he is more than capable of taking care of himself, Xehanort isn't out to get him specifically, he would want to rescue his friend, and it would be a way to limit his screen time to what Disney allows, although they are letting Nomura use him more and more so Mickey could have lots of screen time in this one) but I was a bit tired of typing. :b Aqua actually did say that line in BBS. It was in the final episode, where she and Mickey are watching a sleeping Ven in Master Yen Sid's tower and Aqua is talking about going to find Terra. I know the question was asked in an interview but I think that Nomura gave a non-answer (can't remember for sure though).


    About Ven, that is sure an interesting thought. I never thought of that. He certainly is evil enough to do that. If it was true it would be sad though, because it would mean that there is less of Terra in Terra-nort and the versions after (or that Terra isn't doing as good of a job fighting what ever version of Xemnas) than everyone thought. I did think that Xemnas didn't have very much of Terra's personality, but did have his memories, but his suppposedly wanting to save Ven gave me hope. YOU HAVE ERASED MY HOPE! I'm just joking, in case you couldn't tell. It does make me feel even more sad for Terra though.


    I would like to see Kairi and Sora grow closer too. What do you mean "real relationship" though? Thay have always had one, it's just that their relationship is kind of understated and subtle. It's clear that their feelings for each other have been quite strong from the beginning (in KH1 Sora stabs himself for her), although it's true that they have been strengthened and solidified with time. I think that their relationship will always remain kind of subtle, at least compared to other disney and real-life relationships, but I do hope that it is shown a lot more in the next game. Nomura does listen to fans based on everything he says (and he even went to the Japanese launch event of KH 3D to see fan's reactions, which is awesome and shows how much he listens to and cares about the fans) so if everyone wants it then its likely that we'll get it, yay! As for Versus, we shouldn't get too off topic because the mods and the Platinum members really crack down on that (it's good that they keep topics on track, but they are pretty extreme about it, to the point where they will jump in if there is one post off topic, still it's better to have overly active mods than mods who don't do anything) but I think that Noctis and Stella are definitely have something going on between them. If Noctis does have a love interest (he could not have one or the few clips we have might just be misleading) it will most likely be her.

  16. #41

    I mentioned Versus because it's a Nomura's game, so if he start doing more "romantic" stuff there, he can also do some in KH. The thing about "real relationship" is like what happened at the begining of KH I. They were together, doing normal random stuff, like building a raft to go to another worlds and so. There were cutscenes in a row were they interacted. And that was it. Sure, there were hollow bastion/traverse town cutscenes in I, very meaningful indeed, after that some scenes in TWTNW in II. But that was it. Sora was always fighting, without some time for little things etc. So, if they are fighting together we will see more cutscenes with both of them. Arguing, joking around and doing normal stuff that teenagers do, when they have some spare time from fighting against evil forces. Know what I'm saying? Funny stuff, like Kairi trying to hold Sora's hand and he blushing or Donald insinuating something and they both blushing. They are fifteen, they have to waste their time with normal stuff, or they will be resentful grown ups XD






    And about Aqua's line, I think you're referring to this one:


    www.youtube.com/watch?v=avi7PapAjaQ&t=4m...


    She says "I think I know how to find him." and then holds the wayfinder. During the special chapter Mickey doesn't show up. And, one thing that I love in Kingdom Hearts is how they have a respect for the lines when translating: "Giving up already?" "Give me a break Aqua/Kairi." etc. So I don't think that any line she said in BbS is the one Mickey is talking about. Trust me, I watched all of them three times since I saw Mickey saying that, because I do think they met in the RoD and was investigating this. Another additional thing is Mickey says "Master Aqua" but in BbS he only calls her "Aqua" and, usually, he says 'Master Yen Sid' and 'Master Xehanort' the same way T, V, A use 'Master Eraqus'. But, when they were apprentice togheter they don't use titles, like 'Xehanort' calls ME only 'Eraqus' and the other way around. Terra and Ventus don't start calling Aqua 'Master Aqua'. So, for Mickey to address her as 'Master Aqua' makes me wonder of some deeper message. My guess is that she helped Mickey down there but for some reason couldn't make back. Actually we don't even know how Mickey managed to leave the RoD.

  17. #42

    Yeah, I know what you mean. I want to see some of that too. Resentful grownups, lol. It's so hard to imagine Sora ever being one. When everything is finally over perhaps Sora and his friends will finally be able to be normal again and Sora can go back to slacking off and sleeping on the beach.


    I guess I was wrong then. I could have sworn that it was in there but maybe I just assumed that that scene was where that line came from (because that is what Aqua did, follow the bond between her and Terra's heart to find him) and then remembered the scene wrong every time afterwards. My bad, sorry.


    I love how they translate the lines too. I hate when anything is translated badly because even one word can change the whole meaning of a sentence and one sentence can change the meaning of a whole conversation. If something isn't translated as well as I like it to be then I always have to watch both the subtitled version in the original language and the English version to make sure that I don't get the wrong meaning out of something. In KH they did an amazing job translating, they made it more how English people speak while still staying true to the original meaning. With that in mind, it's probably true that that line wasn't in BBS, like you said, unless Mickey learned that lesson from Aqua but put the lesson into his own words, if you get what I mean.


    Hmm, the Master thing is true, but he could have just been using her title out of respect. They could have met in the ROD but I think that Nomura will have them meet there if he ever decides to make BBS Volume2 but not have them meet if BBS Volume2 is never made. It would be interesting if they met there and would help explain how Mickey and Yen Sid knew she was in the ROD, although I suppose that they could have known other ways. When Nomura was listing unsolved mysteries of Kingdom Hearts a few years ago he said that they were "the period of the King's absence, the period of Riku's absence, Roxas's time in Organization XIII and Xehanort's past." Two of those stories have already been told (Roxas's time in the Organization= Days & Xehanort's past= BBS) and one of the mysteries (the period of Riku's absence) has been sort of told (where he was for some of his absence was explained in Days), so it is likely that we will eventually see Mickey's time in the ROD in some form, even if it takes many, many years for whatever game it's in to come out. I have my fingers crossed about it. It would be cool to see the ROD (we did see some of it but not much).


    BTW, I found that photo (the one that was in the ending) that you wanted and posted how to find it in the thread you created about it.

  18. #43

    I totally agree with you about having a BBS-2, especially since I never felt like I knew very much about the characters in Organization XIII, at least, not from before they became nobodies, y'know? We saw little bits of their backstory, and how they lost their hearts, but not much more than that, especially not about the characters who weren't in radiant garden when they became nobodies. I'd also love to know about mickey's journey through the RoD, and there's still some of Riku's journey that we don't know about, after all, we don't know what happened between when he was locked in the RoD with mickey, after Sora beat Ansem in KH1, and when Riku woke up in the basement of castle oblivion, there's quite a bit of time between those two points that could give some interesting details to the story, or at least have some fun gameplay, if not both.

  19. #44

    The seven Warriors of light are...


    -Sora


    -Riku


    -Kairi


    -Mickey


    -Axel (lea)


    -Aqua (is in the realm of darkness. Where sora and Riku escaped from on KH 2.)


    -???? (maybe ventus)


    thats what i know so far

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    83

    It Sora, Riku, Mickey, Axel lol I mean Lee, Terra, Aqua, and ventus. Those are the seven because Yen Sin said so.

  21. #46

    But Terra is gone and they're bringing in Kairi, so your list is off by that point, if not more, and who said that they were limited to only 7 keyblade wielders? You should read the rest of the comments on this point before you assume too much, kingdome_fighter, and remember, just because a character says something doesn't mean he can't be wrong (besides, I don't remember yen sid saying that the people you mentioned were the only possible keyblade wielders, or anything to that effect.).

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    83

    Don't forget Riku is a master now and he could wake up lock hearts and terra heart is just sleeping inside him atlist thats what I think

  23. #48

    Y'know, you might just be right about that, after all, Terra's heart was, to the best of my knowledge, locked inside Terranort, and since Terranort released his heart to become a heartless and a nobody, his heart might have been inside his heartless, and since his heartless imprinted itself on Riku's heart, it's possible, and maybe even likely, that Terra's heart went into Riku, the same way that Ven's heart went into Sora, and since Riku beat back the darkness within himself, it's possible that Terra is in a perfect position to have control his heart restored to him, and maybe even given physical form. Wow, the logic actually backs it up, thanks for mentioning the possibility, Kingdom_fighter. What does everyone else think about this? Are there any flaws in the chain of logic that I'm not seeing? What do you think the odds are of this being the case? I'd love to see everyone else's views on this.

  24. #49
    It's most likely that Terra's heart ended in Xemnas. Remember that Xemnas tended to visit Aqua's armor, showing what could be Terra's influence, not to mention that he wanted to find the chamber where Ventus is sleeping. But in the end, Xehanort's influence was a lot bigger than Terra's, as shown in the Nobody's ambitions. As for Xehanort's Heartless, the fact that he looks like a younger yet adult version of the old coot (similar outfit too) might indicate the presence of Xehanort's heart.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    83

    I also think that because mickey was talking about it when they were saving sora, anyway we are ganna have to wait because this is kingdom hearts we are talking about. So if they made Axel a keyblade and took you by suprice then we are ganna have to wait for the next game which I hope its 3 but I now that will not happen now.

Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last