Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spanking new 'Tomb Raider Legend' artwork

Cool Spanking new 'Tomb Raider Legend' artwork

Is TRC & TRF online? Says "page cannot be displayed" but I can get to the Eidos forums ok.

Unhappy

Sorry. We're getting hammered atm. Try again in a while.

M.

ooo yea I got those also in the mail

Forgot to mention the good news...

Next week we’ll be updating the official www.tombraider.com with some new goodies for July (screens, fan art, concept art, and a Q&A with Toby Gard).

Thumbs Up

Isn't she pretty!

Maybe her leap is different than her jump, style wise, as the second picture has her with only one arm outstretched, which is a new trick...

I knew we'd get an update this month! As you can see, the "rumor" was real, although when SCi acquired Eidos, they had to integrate the Eidos game list to the SCi game list, so they probably delayed the update while they were building their strategy again. IMO.

Did anyone pay attention to the quality of the textures?

It seems they have changed the grenades mesh. It was a simple sphere before, and now the have modeled the shape of a real grenade.

But Lara still looks brighter than the environment. That's not natural. Crystal should fix that.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by MissLara2U

Next week we’ll be updating the official www.tombraider.com with some new goodies for July (screens, fan art, concept art, and a Q&A with Toby Gard).

GOOD NEWS INDEED!!! Thanx, MissLara2U.

Quote Originally Posted by MissLara2U

YAY!!!

Eckhardt Guest

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TRfans
    But Lara still looks brighter than the environment. That's not natural. Crystal should fix that.
    Well she's a star

But one problem I see in the pics.... NO BRAID!!!

A simple pony tail???

That's not our Lara!!

Anyway, love her hanging style though.

Wink As it says on the cover of the HHGTG....

Quote Originally Posted by star girl

A simple pony tail???

That's not our Lara!!
    Really? So a woman can't change the way she does her hair from day to day unless she wants to lose her friends and family? I'm not getting all my Memos!!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
    Isn't she pretty!

Maybe her leap is different than her jump, style wise, as the second picture has her with only one arm outstretched, which is a new trick...
    Or... maybe it's like that very long AOD jump where she kind of paddles herself through the air.....

That may be how I remember it and not actually real.

Maybe she was just off balance on her take-off.

Quote Originally Posted by star girl

A simple pony tail???

That's not our Lara!!

Anyway, love her hanging style though.
    I hated the new "simple" ponytail as well, but it's grown on me and I think Lara looks so purtty with it...

In some of the screenshots on the official site, she does have a braid. I guess at different stages of the game she changes her hair like she changes her outfit By the way, I'm replaying Chronicles and the level of detail on her braid is so low that she might as well have a pony-tail so I don't see what the big deal is

Hair loose, pony tail or plait regardless, it's still Lara. Did people get upset when Lara's hair style changed from TR1 to TR2? As long as she doesn't crop it all off or grow a mow-hawk I don't care .

Personally I think short hair would make more sense. In the games so far, part of my mind was just waiting for her braid to get caught in some gears or for a bad guy to grab her hair or something like that...

Big Grin

The braid is cool, one might actually see Lara using it as a weapon, one day, kung-fu movie style "Eeeeee-haaaaa!".

Just kidding, eh!

I actually like to see her with the ponytail, it looks more casual, though that concept art with Lara with the hair on the lose, grabbing a rope, Tarzan style, isn't bad at all also... I can almost hear her screaming the Tarzan scream "Ooooaaaaoooooaaaaooooaaaaaaaooooo!"

Ok, I'll stop now.

LOL!

Welcome back SMSL!!

Big Grin

Thankies! Thankies! I've missed you guys too much!

Me too. I was wondering where did you get.

Smile

I had to drop the net, not to waste the whole school year. It was only meant to be a couple of weeks, to catch up on the subjects, but things got complicated. Even so, I probably only made 1 subject out of 3. And other stuff got complicated too and required my attention. Anyways, monday was my last exam, so, yesterday I fully returned to net life, eheheheh!

... and looks like I didn't lose the habbit on taking topics off-topic, eh! Sorry, folks.

Hi SMSL, welcome back!

Big Grin

Heya! Thanks! Nice seeing you too!

Let's move this to Gen Chat. We are going off topic.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=504163

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast