Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Xbox 360

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Xbox 360

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Xbox 360

I've played Kingdom Hearts since 2004 on pretty much every system PS2, Gameboy Advance, PSP, Nintendo DS, and even my cell phone when VCast was hot. I believe the magic and wonder of the Kingdom Hearts journey needs to be shared on the XBox 360. 360 players who have played the PS2 series have been waiting and praying for the series to make a jump across to the XBox 360. The power of the system can truly push the game beyond it standard definition limits and transition it into 1080p HD fantasy. Kingdom Hearts, to the fans, isn't just a game. With it compelling and heartfelt storyline, heroic character, classic disney villians and heroes, and worlds to explore, Kingdom Hearts is a digital experience unlike anyting we've seen before.

A collection of PS2 games...for 360? Granted, this is not entirely unprecidented, but it IS somewhat unusual. If anything, I should think such a collection should appear on PS3. Especially since it won't need several discs that way.

Xbox is mostly shooter games not rpg so I don't think it will happen but if it does Square Enix do that it would kinda be out of character for the games.

I think if anything it will be for PS3 and Vita since they won't have to change controls really.

Well, the Xbox 360 isn't really that popular in Japan, so Square-Enix probably won't release such a collection for Xbox 360. The good news is that If a collection like this did come out, there might be a slim chance that they release it as a 'Final Mix' collection, since Nomura said that he would use the Final Mix games as 'trump cards' if he ever does release them internationally. All we can do is wait and see...

Originally Posted by Givens,
    I've played Kingdom Hearts since 2004 on pretty much every system PS2, Gameboy Advance, PSP, Nintendo DS, and even my cell phone when VCast was hot. I believe the magic and wonder of the Kingdom Hearts journey needs to be shared on the XBox 360. 360 players who have played the PS2 series have been waiting and praying for the series to make a jump across to the XBox 360. The power of the system can truly push the game beyond it standard definition limits and transition it into 1080p HD fantasy. Kingdom Hearts, to the fans, isn't just a game. With it compelling and heartfelt storyline, heroic character, classic disney villians and heroes, and worlds to explore, Kingdom Hearts is a digital experience unlike anyting we've seen before.
    I agree with you because im one of the fans that have played the series then moved onto an xbox 360 i hope they make kingdom hearts for the xbox because nomura said he would like the series to be spread on various consoles so that more people would get into the series and what better way to do that is to put kingdom hearts on the xbox 360

I used to have a PS2 and i had kingdom hearts 2 for it.

Right before i was gonna get my xbox 360 my dad sold my PS2.

I realy missed my Kingdom hearts game and decided that i would get 358,2 days for the nintendo ds too fill the hole but it did'nt feel like a real kingdom hearts game and about a month ago i found a facebook page that wanted Kingdom hearts for the xbox 360 and not long after that i heard about the hd collection and saw it was going too be released on PS3 PS Vita and Wii u but no xbox 360!

That realy broke my heart so please release the hd collection for the xbox 360 too.

I belive a lot of fans would like it!

Please Share this on any forum page about KH for xbox 360 you can find and make it happen!

Kingdom Hearts was my favourite game back in the day. Im still in love with it. I would do anything to play it again, such awesome memories.

Nomura said that he would love to have the collection on many different consoles when he does the HD test. Square do publish for the 360 outside of Japan where it is popular. I wouldnt be suprised if the collection is for next gen at this rate, however it is possible Nomura plans to announce the collection for this gen and have KH 3 for next gen. If thats the case, I just hope I can take the collection to the next console with me. Anyhow I really hope it comes to the 360, if it doesnt I guess I will have to spend extra cash to get a Playstation.

I too hope that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX releases on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 outside of Japan; I prefer playing most of my games on 360. A Wii U version could help boost the sales of that system too, especially with the recent 3DS release of Dream Drop Distance introducing more people to the series.

I also hope that they will make Kingdom hearts 3 for this generation of consoles:PS3/Xbox 360 because i belive a lot of PS3 owners bought them for the reason of hoping KH3 would release on the PS3 so not releasing it on this generation would make a lot of people angry!

If you were a true fan of the series then you would of bought a PS3 ( assuming you don't have one) , afterall, the series did start in a Sony system and for no reason should head to the Xbox, i mean just look at the abysmall sales of final Fantasy 13-2 on the xbox compared to the PS3's, Square-Enix even tried to advertise it as an xbox exclusive and still sold like crap...

Originally Posted by Spicy Wolf

If you were a true fan of the series then you would of bought a PS3 ( assuming you don't have one) , afterall, the series did start in a Sony system and for no reason should head to the Xbox, i mean just look at the abysmall sales of final Fantasy 13-2 on the xbox compared to the PS3's, Square-Enix even tried to advertise it as an xbox exclusive and still sold like crap...

While I do think there is a possibility of an Xbox 360 release, at least in NA, I wouldn't hold my breath. Sure, FF XIII sold well on 360 and, sure, XIII-2 didn't sold really well in any console. But the rate of XIII-2/XIII sells for the 360 is way worse that the same rate for the PS3. And, while SE is releasing LR: FF XIII for 360 we must remember that 1.5 is a hd port from the ps2 to the ps3. So they would have to port from the ps3 to the 360 after that. Futhermore, Nomura doesn't have a track of multiplataform release until now. Versus still, supposedly, a PS3 title only. Same goes for FF XIV: ARR, another SE exclusive to PS3, at least as far as consoles goes since it's also a PC title. In the end everything goes down to were and when is SE planning to release KH III. To many question, but, a player who followed KH around is used to buy new consoles to play it and would, likely, have a PS3 because, you know, Versus.

Well excuse me for getting an Xbox as a christmas present.

Sure i admit that i wanted an PS3 so badly when it just came out but i got an xbox from my parents and i love it either way and now that i hear there is a chance for kingdom hearts comming too the Xbox 360 i am realy happy.

So i don't want people comming too a forum like this and giving a lecture too why the PS3 is better and state obvious facts that we all already know.

So know im gonna state my displeasure by a simple sentence: WTF are you even doing here?

Sorry Square Enix for the bad Language.

Originally Posted by Christoffer

Well excuse me for getting an Xbox as a christmas present.

Sure i admit that i wanted an PS3 so badly when it just came out but i got an xbox from my parents and i love it either way and now that i hear there is a chance for kingdom hearts comming too the Xbox 360 i am realy happy.

So i don't want people comming too a forum like this and giving a lecture too why the PS3 is better and state obvious facts that we all already know.

So know im gonna state my displeasure by a simple sentence: WTF are you even doing here?

Sorry Square Enix for the bad Language.

No one is saying that. We're just looking to sales of games already released on the PS3/360 and noticing that SE did better on the PS3. This isn't related to which one is the best one. Further, we're looking to next releases, seeing that there are both PS3 exclusives and multiplataform games and wondering the odds of a 360 release. But, heck, we don't even know if there'll be a western release so everything is just plain speculation. Finally, you are on the internet, you shouldn't take most people seriously, including yourself, for your own good. Too many trolls out there and, if you give then the chance, they will attack you mercilessly

Originally Posted by Christoffer

To show you that there's absolutely no hope for a KH game on the Xbox :P

I'm pretty sure you are all getting WAY ahead of yourselves on this.

So Square Enix announced KH 1.5. In Japan. Much like back in 2006 they announced Versus XIII. And last year at TGS 2011 they announced Final Fantasy X HD for PS3/Vita.

Square Enix has made a business by simply saying, "Hey! We're making a game!" and then never speaking of it again. More so, I sincerely don't see this releasing in the US since it's the Final Mix. Also, in case you also didn't know, they will be re-dubbing the voices...

www.4gamer.net/games/092/G009287/2012092...

As for your fanboyish fanaticism over which console is better, got more sales, etc., quit the hating and we'll see what happens (if it happens at all).

Both consoles have their advantages, and both consoles will soon be outdated by the Wii U and eventually the "PS4" and "Xbox 720". I honestly would like to see more love and attention given to the Wii/Wii U by Square Enix, but that's because I love and enjoy games on all consoles, and the Wii has been kicking arse with JRPGs lately (Xenoblade, The Last Story, etc.).

As for there being hypothetically "no hope" for a KH HD Collection on 360 simply because the games are on PS2, the same could be said for the Silent Hill HD Collection, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Devil May Cry HD Collection... Again, the call isn't yours nor is it based on favortism towards a console. It is up to the publisher and what they feel will sell the most for them. Remember, they are spending money to make the game, in order to make money in the profit of selling it.

EDIT: Pretty much everything I said was said in lesser detail by Vitor a few posts ago. Bottom line: calm down and wait to see what happens once we actually get more details.

Im sorry if i might have offended some of you but dont you think it would be good if they released it for all avaivable consoles including the Xbox 360.

That way the sales will increase.

Even if just a little.

And Nomura himself has said that he would like too spread it too all the other consoles too.

He is considering it right now and i am waiting patiently.

It's just that i let my entusiastmen get a hold of me when you guys said that it would doubtfully come too the Xbox i raged because i think you where a bunch of joy killers who would'nt let me grab on too the little hope i have.

So im sorry eweryone and i hope we can get along from now on.

@Zyzxx: My Japanese is pretty terrible, so pardon me if I'm being dull here, but I think they will use the original voices, for the first release in Japan, no? It seems too much work to redo it all again, since they already have it done. I know the KH Final Mix uses de NA voices, but the additional cutscenes didn't have any voices, so that won't be a problem if they bring it for NA. The problem will be if the do releasea 2.5 HD Mix and want to bring it to NA, since KH II FM+ has around 10 new cutscenes with japanese voices only. Some work was done for the 358/2 Days opening, but there a lot o VA to do. And that what's worries me.

And Versus/FF X HD related: Versus was announced without release date and it took 5 years for them to show some consistent gameplay. FF X HD was announced last TGS and, until now, no footage has been released and no release date given.

On the other hand, KH 1.5 HD Mix has already cutscenes/gameplay footage and year of release, that's more than Versus has. The TGS trailer for KH 1.5 HD Mix

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVH-v1ZbeHk&feat...

EDIT:
    P.S.: We know that we don't have any announcement for a NA release but PS3 is a region-free console, so we can import it. And, you never know, if they aren't planning on bringing it they may put it on NA PSN (like FF3 for psp) or put language options in the japanese game. And is not like they need to do all the work, like Type-0 that has yet to have an release date for NA, everything is pretty much done. In the worst case scenario we will be able to play it in japanese and that's more of the original one, since the PS2 was region locked.

ive played kingdom hearts since 2007 and every time i play the games it feels the same as it did five years ago when i began to. its only a game, i know but you cant helped but be gripped by the touching storyline and relate to the charcters. especially roxas, as im sure many of us have felt at some point that we dont exist to anyone but ourselves. sometimes it really is more than a game and you dont want to stop the bad guys because its the only way to finish the game. you want to stop them because you fell you have to for moral reasons. if the kingdom hearts series hit xbox 360 then that would be pretty darn amazing

I am a kingdom hearts fan and i believe it plays a great role in gaming, kingdom hearts has a exciting storyline , fun and memorable characters and offers great hours of game play. However there is a important issue that is troubling me kingdom hearts is making a HD collection (this will be a HD version of kingdom hearts the the game that started the series, chain of memories and 385 days /2 .) kingdom hearts have had it games on different platforms before like the gameboy advance,psp, 3ds and etc however there hasnt been one game that's been released on the 360! making this an exclusive to ps3 disrespect kingdom hearts fan and fans of xbox360. this game should not be released on one platform it should be released on the 360 and wii u as well. i believe that we should make our presence known and that we should get this game. ps3 fans were able to get mass effect though it started as a xbox exclusive. this is not fair there is ton of ps3 exclusives kingdom hearts should not be an exclusive to them and we shouldnt let it!!!

i have contacted the microsoft team for support and they gave me a link. they said if they recieve enough feedback to make kingdom hearts hd collection on xbox they will work to get it. they even told me this is how they got final fantasy 13. so please link the link to your social networking and spread the word its our rights has gamers to be able to play this game and not be deprived of it. so please xbox fans ps3 fans lets all work on this one.

support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx...

thanks for the info on it, already wrote to it, will now copy link and post on facebook. Hopefully it does come to the 360, my favorite system besides SNES of course =D

i hope it doesnt, xbox just flat out sucks you have to pay for it after buying the system, at least ps3 offers free wifi connectivity, yeah ya gotta pay for the expansions but at least you get the choice if you want to, and kingdom hearts has traditionally been with sony and nintendo, the only platforms in my opinion that even matter, ps3 should have all rights to kingdom hearts mainstream storyline games, via kingdom hearts 1, kingdom hearts 2, and the upcoming kingdom hearts 3, as well as any remastered version of the series, thats my opinion.

Thats rather unfair. No matter what anyone thinks about the system, as many people should be able to play KH as possible. I mean, Nomura apparently has a bad opinion of the Xbox 360 so its unlikely to happen, but if it ever did, I would be happy. I know a lot of people who haven't gotten to play one or more games in the series because they don't have the system for it. Not everyone has the money to buy 3 or 4 different systems and just as many poeple have Xboxs as PSs. I'm all for anything that will make more people realize how amazing KH is.

I don't know if Nomura has a bad opinion of the Xbox 360 per se, and instead prefers developing a game for one platform. In this case, it would be the PlayStation 3. A lot of devs share the same mindset, as you may have to make concessions or have the game run less than optimally on a platform it's ported to. In my own opinion, the more people that get to enjoy the Kingdom Hearts series, the better.

my 60gb PS3 just recently died on me(YLOD) so I really do hope they port this over.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last