Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Xbox 360

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Xbox 360

I have both systems and would enjoy seeing it on both. As i see it if they are willing to make their number one selling game series (final fantasy) available for xbox they might as well offer others

Originally Posted by Roxas2013

Sorry, Kingdom Hearts will never be on Xbox 360 for two reasons:

1. Xbox is not popular in Japan and Square Enix is a Japanese company, and is therefore more likely to go with Nintendo or PlayStaion platforms.

2. The creator of Kingdom Hearts is not a fan of Xbox.

But if you really want this game, you have 7 or 6 months to go before it comes out, untill then, save up for and buy a PS3 so you'll have it when this game comes out. Just be thankful it's not a PS4 exclusive...

That honestly raps it up all right there. I couldn't add anymore to the argument if I wanted to. PS3 is probably going to have another price drop with PS4 coming around the corner. You can probably find a used/refurbished one at 140$, but if you actually plan on enjoying the PS3 experience and not just this one game. Get one of the 300$ newer ones that are in a bundle. Or if you think you're fancy buy the 350$ gow red legacy bundle PS3.

I wish you the best of luck.

Seriously, a PS3 is not that expensive right now. You want the games for it, buy the system. If I want to play The Witcher 2, I have to either play it on PC or on 360. You can deal in a similar manner.

Not to mention, where was the original poster when Last Remnant's PS3 version never came out, despite the game being announced as multiplatform? I bet you didn't say a single word in favor of us getting that game, did you? Are you calling for any of the earlier Square-Enix 360 exclusive JPRG's to be released on PS3? Of course not!

So, don't expect sympathy when you don't get a game. Get a PS3 if you want to play it.

Sorry, Kingdom Hearts will never be on Xbox 360 for two reasons:

1. Xbox is not popular in Japan and Square Enix is a Japanese company, and is therefore more likely to go with Nintendo or PlayStaion platforms.

2. The creator of Kingdom Hearts is not a fan of Xbox.

But if you really want this game, you have 7 or 6 months to go before it comes out, untill then, save up for and buy a PS3 so you'll have it when this game comes out. Just be thankful it's not a PS4 exclusive...

the creator may not be fans of the xbox however if he truly creates great games and actually like the fact that gamers want his games and enjoys playing it i see no reason he cant release it multiplatform. I had no problem with mass effect coming on the ps3 but everytime an xbox fan asks for a game thats not even a sony exclusive we get flamed. We are tired of being dissrespected and square enix of north america is a different corporation then the one in japan. im sure they have the permission to release on other consoles. if anything mr nomura needs to see the fanbase he has in noth america for kingdom hearts and who owns a xbox 360 and see that whats he doing does not have the gamers at heart.

The parent company is in Japan and have ALL rights to the game, if it doesnt want it released on a certain system then its restricted, failure to comply leads to fines and shut down of American company...imagine a world where Japan and Europe gets Kingdom Hearts but we dont cuz of the foul

Originally Posted by EdwardKeyblader

The parent company is in Japan and have ALL rights to the game, if it doesnt want it released on a certain system then its restricted, failure to comply leads to fines and shut down of American company...imagine a world where Japan and Europe gets Kingdom Hearts but we dont cuz of the foul

YIKES! Yeah, we wouldn't want that! Sorry, Xbox fans, but if you truly want to play this game, you have a choice. Either you swallow your pride and buy a PS3, so you'll have it for Kingdom Hearts and other PS3 exclusves. Or don't play this game at all. I have a PS3 so I'm all set and ready for it, but if I didn't have one, I'd have six to seven months to save up for one, it won't kill you to have both systems.

There are some things a PS3 can do that Xbox can't do and vice versa, having both would mean having all these features and never missing out on a game again, unless it's a Wii U or an Nintendo handheld exclusive.... -_-

It is my understanding that Xbox Live has a fee to pay, whereas PlayStation Network is free.

Originally Posted by imported_brian
    the kingdom hearts 1.5 remix is coming to north america this would be great news if it wasnt a ps3 exclusive. There was another article in this forum about trying to release it on both consoles and how exlusives just prevent people form playing good games and dont really serve another purpose. to those who would say ''lets get halo on ps3 while where at it'' im not talking about a company like naughty dogs that develops manily exclusively for the xbox 360. square enix have many games that is cross platform. What fans like myself are mad about is that xbox 360 is constantly being let out of this game franchise. there has yet to be one game released on it for xbox yet nintendo had plenty.(this fact prevents it from being called a ps3 exclusive game so to anyone who believes it should belong exclusively to sony it doesnt) i wouldnt care if we got the remix late from ps3 users but to not get it all is Ridiculous. I supported this franchise back in the ps2 days i played it on various platforms and i feel its about time they give the xbox community the respect we deserve. i do not see any reason why square enix of north america can not release the remix for xbox 360 as well. i hope they really consider this because i believe they should end this console generation on a good note by providing a game both ps3 and xbox 360 fans want instead of being known as the company that once again shut off its fans from a popular franchise and left us in the darkness.

the xbox community supports Square Enix alot shouldnt we get the same respect we give them?
    Do you not realize that it is a money making technique? There are people that bought an Xbox360 exclusivly for halo? I am one of those gamers. It is a technique so people will buy a ps3 for this game and in turn buy more games for the Xbox. Though, I may not agree with it I do understand the strategy. Besides, it has been proven that PlayStation and Nintendo have a larger fanbase than Xbox. Please, dont take this as me trying to bash on Xbox, because I do like Xbox. But Microsoft has kinda fd over the Xbox fanbase on several notes. The most prominant being that you have to pay to play online, you have to pay for XboxLive Gold Account. As I said before, please don't think I'm trying to bash on Xobox. I may not understand their whole reasoning for keeping this as an exclusive title, but it has also been shown that exclusive titles tend to make a little more money than multi-platform titles. God of War is one of these titles, as well as Halo. One is exclusive to PlayStation, the other is exclusive to Xbox. Just remember, it is a money making technique.

Also, when you look at the two games put into the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 collection. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories were both ps2 exclusives. Sure, 358/2 Days was a Nintendo DS exclusive as well. I could understand it better is they had put Kingdom Hearts 2 in there instead of 358/2 days. But as I said before, it is a money making ploy.

This is only the speculation of one person though. If you really wanna know the reasonings behind making it an exclusive title you should take it up with the company itself.

Originally Posted by EdwardKeyblader

YIKES! Yeah, we wouldn't want that! Sorry, Xbox fans, but if you truly want to play this game, you have a choice. Either you swallow your pride and buy a PS3, so you'll have it for Kingdom Hearts and other PS3 exclusves. Or don't play this game at all. I have a PS3 so I'm all set and ready for it, but if I didn't have one, I'd have six to seven months to save up for one, it won't kill you to have both systems.

There are some things a PS3 can do that Xbox can't do and vice versa, having both would mean having all these features and never missing out on a game again, unless it's a Wii U or an Nintendo handheld exclusive.... -_-

It is my understanding that Xbox Live has a fee to pay, whereas PlayStation Network is free.
    yes we do have to pay but the people who set up the xbox community shouldnt work for no pay. why you think xbox online is really good. anyway thats sidetracking you mentioned xbox fans should swallow their pride and buy a ps3. well im glad you metioned the wii U because imagine this.many years down the line they decide to release kingdom hearts 3on wii U. how would you feel would you be willing to purchase another console know imagine that happen after just purchasing a ps4 would you be happy about that. i know there are things that an xbox can't do but thats besides the point. the point is i shouldnt have to purchase multiple consoles to purchase a game that technically has not came only on sony devices. the xbox has always been ignored and many fans i know who even cosplay and go to new york comicon is upset that they can't even play their own favorite game franchise. we would pay just like ps3 users we would even wait longer for the game! we are tired of being ignored and what square enix of japan needs to realise is not everyone wants to play on a ps3 and we shouldnt be shunned for that.

Its funny i plan on buying the Wii U soley for Smash Bros. U..... if kingdom hearts jumped to that system i'd be fine but this PS4 monster coming out is gonna kill my wallet! I like Kingdom Hearts with the playstation controller (old habit die hard) But i knew the consoles were already spoken for when they made them.... Halo wont come to Playstation, Mario wont go to Xbox ...the pieces lie where they fall....just gotta line them up...

But im not talking about mario or halo . Okay think about it like this can you name a mario game that game on psp how about pokemon ? can you name a halo game on ps3 or a uncharted game on 360. You cant but you can name a kingdom hearts game on a platform other than sony. this rules out any talk about this being a sony exclusive because its not. Because of this i see no reason why knigdom hearts 1.5 remix can't be on xbox 360 as well. we dont care if we get it late we jsut want to play the game as well. if this remix is to let more people into the franchise than they just cut off any person who owns a 360 and never played a kingdom hearts game. No person would apy money for a console for a game they never tried. ive seen enough video game companies this generation do things to upset fans and i would actually like this current generation to end on a good note for ps3 and xbox 360 .

when all else fails i will reveal the absulute secret....a designer for a game who releases it on multiple systems carrying the same storyline as a novel to new books each game is fundamental diffrent they tested to see what kind of budget they could get what revanue they could produce which systems were willing to pay the highest for them and which systems would benefit thier company most... Sales for KH2 still blasted all the other games outta the water so the company stayed with the binding contract of Sony becuase it was mutually benaficial, they did not want to produce for Xbox becuase as mentioned its not as popular in Japan they're original and BEST market while here in America the more violent Halo and Grand theft Auto games beat out us KH fans at least 10 to 1... So thier target would never be to produce a game in multiple formats only to recieve the fraction of the market in Japan from a system lagging in sales

Okay, XBox fans, let me tell you a little story.

I'm a die-hard, hardcore PlayStation fan, I can sympathize you guys not getting some of Kingdom Heart games, heck, I'm STILL upset about not being able to get all the games that went to handheld platforms. There was once a game I wanted to play so badly. it was Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of Destiny, an Xbox-only game, I got the Xbox and then the game. It was a regular Xbox, so it couldn't do anything other than play games and movies. I had it for a while, I beat the game and I only had two other games for it. At the time, I had a PS2, and I played on it a lot more than the Xbox. In the end, I sold my Xbox and all three of the games I bought for it. So why did I buy the Xbox? Because at the time, I was a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Now it would be a different story if I had bought the Xbox 360, I think I would have kept it if I did, because it can do a lot more that the Xbox can, but I still wouldn't be able to enjoy the Xbox 360 as much as the PS3, because I can't pay the fee for serivce or an account on Xbox Live, but on PS3, I can enjoy free services

Yes, I know how you guys feel, it's how I felt when they came out with Birth by Sleep on PSP, and 358/2 Days on Nintendo DS, and then again and again with Dream Drop Distance and Re:Coded. I was getting irriated that they hadn't released one for PS3! But now they are and I'm so happy about it

If you want the game, you're going to have to do what I did, just as I bought an Xbox to play this one game and two others, you're going to have to buy a PS3.

Okay, XBox fans, let me tell you a little story.

I'm a die-hard, hardcore PlayStation fan, I can sympathize you guys not getting some of Kingdom Heart games, heck, I'm STILL upset about not being able to get all the games that went to handheld platforms. There was once a game I wanted to play so badly. it was Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of Destiny, an Xbox-only game, I got the Xbox and then the game. It was a regular Xbox, so it couldn't anything other than play games and movies. I had it for a while, I beat the game and I only had two other games for it. At the time, I had a PS2, and I played on it a lot more than the Xbox. In the end, I sold my Xbox and all three of the games I bought for it. So why did I buy the Xbox? Because at the time, I was a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Now it would be a different story if I had bought the Xbox 360, I think I would have kept it if I did, because it can do a lot more that the Xbox can, but I still wouldn't be able to enjoy the Xbox 360 as much as the PS3, because I can't pay the fee for serivce or an account on Xbox Live, but on PS3, I can enjoy free services

Yes, I know how you guys feel, it's how I felt when they came out with Birth by Sleep on PSP, and 358/2 Days on Nintendo DS, and then again and again with Dream Drop Distance and Re:Coded. I was getting irriated that they hadn't released one for PS3! But now they are and I'm so happy about it

If you want the game, you're going to have to do what I did, just as I bought an Xbox to play this one game and two others, you're going to have to buy a PS3.

thank you for understanding our pain and the story about the xbox was really cool. what im trying to say is something like that should be a thing of the past. as you knonw today a console isnt around 150 if a xbox fan wanted a ps3 they would need to pay 200 and change. many xbox fans who also are die hard kingdom hearts fan have been doing that for years and frankily were tired. imagine buying a game boy advance,then a regular ds, a psp then a 3ds just to play kingdom hearts. i mean know every handheld i mention you could get for cheap but think around the time those games were released you know how expensive those handhelds were. what makes us upset is we felt the time the next console based game would be released we felt it would be multi-platform. i mean why not both systems could handle good graphics and both systems had plenty of games that went on both(upcoming tomb raider should be an example) but instead its announced as a ps3 exclusive thats it. would it have been bad just to say for the north american market we will release it on 360 as well since the xbox sales are pretty good over there and not bad like it is in japan. it makes no sense that we have to be tortured like this especially since we would buy the game just like ps3 gamers. the point im saying is if they want to increase the fans of their franchise and give more people a chance to play it and not have the current dedicated fans get annoyed to the point where they wont bother with the series anymore than at least throw us a bone here and let 1.5 remix come out on xbox 360.

as a ps1 exclusive character once said "you gotta believe" if you really are a hardcore playstation fan i hope you understood that reference even though that game most people have forgotten by know.

yeah, im kinda neutral in the system war i kinda just want KH3 to be on Playstation cuz thats where i grew up on it...the four button setup for the 3ds kinda made me feel like a PS controller but I just felt off by the Gameboy advance.....guess Xbox would be sorta same but thats my reasoning... I know where my thumbs are suppose to be and AS soon as that game comes I know the combat system..... DIE HEARTLESS!!!!

JRPGs never sell well on X360 (with the exception of FFXIII, and it sold less copies than the PS3 version). Tales of Vesperia sold more copies on PS3 in one week than it did the entire year on X360. Most JRPGs pretty much tanked on X360, thus most of JRPGs nowadays are PS3 exclusives.

Originally Posted by theresay
    JRPGs never sell well on X360 (with the exception of FFXIII, and it sold less copies than the PS3 version). Tales of Vesperia sold more copies on PS3 in one week than it did the entire year on X360. Most JRPGs pretty much tanked on X360, thus most of JRPGs nowadays are PS3 exclusives.
    true

Final fantasy XIII was not my fav.but it was ok.the sales should not reflect Kingonhearts being on XBOX ..Release final fantasy X or VII on XBOX then compare the sales if u want to see if KH BELONGS on the 360.and for people saying it should be on a PS3 only because it released on a PS 1 first then no final fantasy should be on playstation since final fantasy first came out for Nintendo

RPG's are a tough sale to Americans let alone on Xbox since everyone with a xbox i have talked too its either a FPS or sports games...racing too.

by the numbers would final fantasy releases make more impact? they tested the market dont think they we're all too happy with the findings

Here is the difference with this JRPG. This is pretty much a Disney game. A company that is branded in America. So for anyone trying to say this game wouldn't sell in the States on ALL major consoles don't know what they are talking about.

I am upset as well that this isn't coming to the Xbox. At least release it in America like they did with the new Metal Gear game. You would think Square would try to make as much money as possible, but given what they have done to the Final Fantasy series logic and business smarts went out the window a long time ago.

Xbox 360 Also Have alot of RPGS but mixed! Xbox 360 have the best shooters games,Ever made,Amazing Shooters,Amazing shooters on everything on All games types.

Would you Like see Sora with shotgun instead a keyblade?!

Originally Posted by silvergol

Would you Like see Sora with shotgun instead a keyblade?!

Um, no. That wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts at all. Or Sora.

Originally Posted by imported_Steven
    Here is the difference with this JRPG. This is pretty much a Disney game. A company that is branded in America. So for anyone trying to say this game wouldn't sell in the States on ALL major consoles don't know what they are talking about.

I am upset as well that this isn't coming to the Xbox. At least release it in America like they did with the new Metal Gear game. You would think Square would try to make as much money as possible, but given what they have done to the Final Fantasy series logic and business smarts went out the window a long time ago.
    I completely agree with you the fact that it contains disney characters would be enough to attract many players . games like epic mickey and many other disney related titles selled well on other consoles if they advertised kingdom hearts it would sell great on xbox 360 . Also there may be alot of shooter games on xbox 360 but there are other titles on it that are sucessful as well thats like saying a game like mass effect wouldnt do great on playstation 3 becuase everyone who owns one just wants JRPG thats not the case and this is the same for xbox 360 it would do great on xbox and many fans like myself should not have to be denied this game because we dont have a certain console. In my other posts i showed how xbox fans supported this game in the past its about time square enix listen to the xbox community and release this game on xbox 360 as well especially since we would pay for it just like playstation fans.

and steven if you want to show your support for this game you can help by signing this petition via the link below.

www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-en...

also why not tell micrsoft about it its worth a shot

support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx...

See, it's stuff like this that upsets me. The PS3 community is so jacked up it's ridiculous. Sure, every company has fanboys and elitists, but PS3 has it the worst. We all grew up playing Kingdom Hearts on PS2, and that was the best system of it's generation, but for the current gen, the Xbox came out first, which made more people buy it, and with the price tag on the PS3 when that came out, NOBODY wanted to spend that kind of money. I still have my backwards compatible PS3 from launch and it doesn't even work. I haven't bothered getting it fixed because the community is boring and unfriendly. People feel like they're too good to be your friend. That kind of stuff doesn't happen on Xbox. Sure there's a lot of kids running around on Xbox, and people who play STRICTLY ONE type of game, but at least if you have fun playing something with somebody you don't know, chances are, they had fun too.

I think it would be only fair for the game to release on both consoles strictly because regardless of how much a PS3 costs now, there are STILL people that DON'T want one. I love my PS Vita, and I'm currently saving for the PS4, but all the talk about these new Super-Slim PS3s crapping out within weeks doesn't convince me to buy another. And I'm certainly not gonna pay $150 any time soon to get my PS3 fixed. If they're not gonna release KH 1.5 on both big systems, they may as well just wait, and release it on PS4. There's plenty of people that are gonna buy it, regardless of price, myself included.

The decision to make this game for PS3 only was decided by Square Enix Japan. No amount of port begging will change that, I'm sorry. If you want to play Japanese games you should probably have a PS3 at this point.

Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last