Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Xbox 360

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Xbox 360

If your going to do that, you might as well say all systems. Would be sweet on wii u!

well itll be on ps3 regardless so its w/e idc if it does get put on xbox, all i know is when i had a 360, i got rid of it for a ps3 once the ps3 came out, screw microsoft, all bill gates does it takes somthing and "trys" to improve on it, i mean it has exactly the same controlls, but sony came out with the ps1 before the xbox came out, and nintendo is ofcourse a legend in the gaming world, its only fitting they get the worlds greatest game(kingdom hearts)

Originally Posted by imported_Shane

well itll be on ps3 regardless so its w/e idc if it does get put on xbox, all i know is when i had a 360, i got rid of it for a ps3 once the ps3 came out, screw microsoft, all bill gates does it takes somthing and "trys" to improve on it, i mean it has exactly the same controlls, but sony came out with the ps1 before the xbox came out, and nintendo is ofcourse a legend in the gaming world, its only fitting they get the worlds greatest game(kingdom hearts)

example

microsoft:

zune-rip-off of ipod

windows- the one thing he even remotely did right, yet!!! all windows computers die after like 2 years

x-box- rip-off of ps1

and theres much more

Originally Posted by hydeNfez
    thanks for the info on it, already wrote to it, will now copy link and post on facebook. Hopefully it does come to the 360, my favorite system besides SNES of course =D
    no problem im also a fan of xbox so i would love to have it on 360. i mean i know square enix wouldnt want to alienate its fanbase because its so bent on making exclusive games. anyway def linking to your social networking sites and also tell them to write a reply saying you want

kingdom hearts hd collection on xbox 360. they didnt tell me how much is enough feedback but if you link it and your friends do a reply and do the same they should be able to get enough soon.

The problem here is that the game is mostly done.

1) It is for PS3 (it was easier to up convert a PS2 game to PS3 than to the 360)

2) Nomura doesn't like to make multiplatform games. He makes console exclusives. He's the series Director and Producer.

3) It's pretty common knowledge that Nomura likes developing home console experiences on Playstation platforms and handheld titles for both PlayStation and Nintendo. He doesn't have a high opinion of Xbox.

Main point: if you want Kingdom Hearts HD, suck it up and buy a PlayStation 3. The real argument here is this: If your a real fan would you buy a console for Kingdom Hearts? For me yes. I bought a PSP and a 3DS just to play BbS and 3D.

Sorry guys but this is the hard reality. I know very few people who are Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy fans who don't own a PS3. Bite the bullet and buy one. They are cheap now.

hey a great update on the petiton to make kingdom hearts hd collection on xbox 360. there is a petition on change.org for it if they get 100 signatures the petition will be complete and microsoft will think about trying to get it. now imagine if we get over 100,000. please whether your ps3 fanboys or not please hlep make kingdom hearts hd collection on xbox360 as well so youre fellow gamers can enjoy it.

the link is below please take your time to sign it

www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-en...

No offense, but Microsoft support won't be able to help you on this matter. In fact it's up to Nomura and given his past, he prefers to develop on a single platform. If nearly 10,000 signatures haven't made SE budge on a Type-0 localization, I don't think 100 will make anyone in their right mind move on a KH HD port to the Xbox 360. It's not as easy as you may think.

Originally Posted by imported_Shane

i hope it doesnt, xbox just flat out sucks you have to pay for it after buying the system, at least ps3 offers free wifi connectivity, yeah ya gotta pay for the expansions but at least you get the choice if you want to, and kingdom hearts has traditionally been with sony and nintendo, the only platforms in my opinion that even matter, ps3 should have all rights to kingdom hearts mainstream storyline games, via kingdom hearts 1, kingdom hearts 2, and the upcoming kingdom hearts 3, as well as any remastered version of the series, thats my opinion.

I share the same opinion, I just hated it when parts of the story went out to these STUPID handhelds, I never owned a handheld! In my opinion, Kingdom Hearts should be solely on PS2 and PS3. please no more handheld release! I hope they plan to re-release all the handheld Kingdom Hearts games on PS3 so I can finally get the WHOLE story/series!

Yep good one man very good have this collection,well good luck for we...

The Xbox is an American console and Square Enix is a Japanese company. The Xbox is not very popular on Japan.

So.... don't get your hopes up that Kingdom Hearts would be on Xbox 360, it's very unlikely.

I HIGHLY doubt xbox would get a Kingdom Hearts, I was surprised Nintendo got the series seeing how Nomura hated ALL the redicule he got from Kingdom hearts 1 coming out on PS2 instead of Nintendo's main system.... but being a shrewed buisness man he knew there was lots of money in the handheld market and the gameboy (adavance at the time) was the top system.

Omg yessss SIGNED

Sign all you want, it won't work. Kingdom Hearts will NEVER get an Xbox release.

Originally Posted by Roxas2013
    Sign all you want, it won't work. Kingdom Hearts will NEVER get an Xbox release.
    agreed...

Originally Posted by imported_Brian
    Omg yessss SIGNED
    good that xbox owners want the game though

Square Enic usually go with Nintendo and PlayStation for their games, that being said, I was like for a Kingdom Hearts game to come out on Nintendo Wii! The Wii and PlayStation 3 both have motion controllers! It would be so cool if you could wiedl the Keyblade yourself! Swing your controller and Sora or Ven/Roxas swings his Keyblade!

I'm in, but why not an english remake of all the final mixes, i heard about it, but I dont think it would happen.

I'd very much like to see what KH is like. I hear it is good, but I only have a 360 console...

The game will be released in Japan on March, and SE is only developing it for PS3, so if it's localized (in progress, but still not announced by SE), it will only be on PS3.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Originally Posted by FantasyFinale12
    I'd very much like to see what KH is like. I hear it is good, but I only have a 360 console...
    you could always go to a local gamestop, PS2 consoles go for $50.00

if they still sell them

the kingdom hearts 1.5 remix is coming to north america this would be great news if it wasnt a ps3 exclusive. There was another article in this forum about trying to release it on both consoles and how exlusives just prevent people form playing good games and dont really serve another purpose. to those who would say ''lets get halo on ps3 while where at it'' im not talking about a company like naughty dogs that develops manily exclusively for the xbox 360. square enix have many games that is cross platform. What fans like myself are mad about is that xbox 360 is constantly being let out of this game franchise. there has yet to be one game released on it for xbox yet nintendo had plenty.(this fact prevents it from being called a ps3 exclusive game so to anyone who believes it should belong exclusively to sony it doesnt) i wouldnt care if we got the remix late from ps3 users but to not get it all is Ridiculous. I supported this franchise back in the ps2 days i played it on various platforms and i feel its about time they give the xbox community the respect we deserve. i do not see any reason why square enix of north america can not release the remix for xbox 360 as well. i hope they really consider this because i believe they should end this console generation on a good note by providing a game both ps3 and xbox 360 fans want instead of being known as the company that once again shut off its fans from a popular franchise and left us in the darkness.

the xbox community supports Square Enix alot shouldnt we get the same respect we give them?

to those who catch the minor troll in that article yes i know naughty dog develops for the ps3 . also note mass effect originally was suppose to be a xbox 360 franchise exclusive but ps3 was able to recieve it so why cant we recieve kingdom hearts ? think deeply about that question instead of saying you want bragging rights.

Originally Posted by imported_brian
    the kingdom hearts 1.5 remix is coming to north america this would be great news if it wasnt a ps3 exclusive. There was another article in this forum about trying to release it on both consoles and how exlusives just prevent people form playing good games and dont really serve another purpose. to those who would say ''lets get halo on ps3 while where at it'' im not talking about a company like naughty dogs that develops manily exclusively for the xbox 360. square enix have many games that is cross platform. What fans like myself are mad about is that xbox 360 is constantly being let out of this game franchise. there has yet to be one game released on it for xbox yet nintendo had plenty.(this fact prevents it from being called a ps3 exclusive game so to anyone who believes it should belong exclusively to sony it doesnt) i wouldnt care if we got the remix late from ps3 users but to not get it all is Ridiculous. I supported this franchise back in the ps2 days i played it on various platforms and i feel its about time they give the xbox community the respect we deserve. i do not see any reason why square enix of north america can not release the remix for xbox 360 as well. i hope they really consider this because i believe they should end this console generation on a good note by providing a game both ps3 and xbox 360 fans want instead of being known as the company that once again shut off its fans from a popular franchise and left us in the darkness.

the xbox community supports Square Enix alot shouldnt we get the same respect we give them?

I know how you feel and "thou i don't have an xbox myself" as a KH fan i do respect your concern, but just to let you know, the majority of all the KH games console-wise were released on the Playstation 2, so it's more highly common that 1.5 RMX would be released on the PS3. Sorry for any dismay i might cause.
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

Sorry, Kingdom Hearts will never be on Xbox 360 for two reasons:

1. Xbox is not popular in Japan and Square Enix is a Japanese company, and is therefore more likely to go with Nintendo or PlayStaion platforms.

2. The creator of Kingdom Hearts is not a fan of Xbox.

But if you really want this game, you have 7 or 6 months to go before it comes out, untill then, save up for and buy a PS3 so you'll have it when this game comes out. Just be thankful it's not a PS4 exclusive...

Originally Posted by Roxas2013

Sorry, Kingdom Hearts will never be on Xbox 360 for two reasons:

1. Xbox is not popular in Japan and Square Enix is a Japanese company, and is therefore more likely to go with Nintendo or PlayStaion platforms.

2. The creator of Kingdom Hearts is not a fan of Xbox.

But if you really want this game, you have 7 or 6 months to go before it comes out, untill then, save up for and buy a PS3 so you'll have it when this game comes out. Just be thankful it's not a PS4 exclusive...

I agree, as per the fact for reason #1 via Anime News Network

from http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...february-18-24

Latest as of Feb. 28 2013

Hardware Sales
    <table rules="rows" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
    <tbody>
    <tr align="left" valign="top"><th>System</th><th>Weekly Sales</th></tr>
    <tr align="left" valign="top">
    <td>3DSLL</td>
    <td>49,317</td>
    </tr>
    <tr align="left" valign="top">