Page 10 of 10 First First ... 678910

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Xbox 360

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Xbox 360

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4

    They don't do HD remakes of anything that was console exclusive available for the other console. They didn't do it the Ratchet & Clank HD collection and they didn't do it with the Sly Cooper HD collection, so they most likely will not put it on 360.

  2. #227

    Not trying to put your hope down but the KH games except ofcourrse KH3 are also linced by Sony especially KH 1 was also published by Sony.

  3. #228

    Originally Posted by ZHZ90


    Not trying to put your hope down but the KH games except ofcourrse KH3 are also linced by Sony especially KH 1 was also published by Sony.



    Um, no. Why do people always say that? Sony has nothing to do whatsoever with Kingdom Hearts. I'm not an Xbox fan, especially after the crap Microsoft tried to pull and will not be getting an Xbox One, but facts are facts. Making untrue claims does not help.

  4. #229

    Originally Posted by theresay


    Originally Posted by ZHZ90


    Not trying to put your hope down but the KH games except ofcourrse KH3 are also linced by Sony especially KH 1 was also published by Sony.



    Um, no. Why do people always say that? Sony has nothing to do whatsoever with Kingdom Hearts. I'm not an Xbox fan, especially after the crap Microsoft tried to pull and will not be getting an Xbox One, but facts are facts. Making untrue claims does not help.



    Oops sorry I just heard of Sony had to do, thanks for the correction.



  5. #230

    I could think of a lot of reasons why Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix but I'll just name off the important ones:


    1. There are Kingdom Hearts fans that are Xbox 360 gamers and don't plan to get a PS3, can't afford a PS3, or just hate PS3 overall.


    2. Release for PS3+Xbox 360=More Money for SE.


    3. Kingdom Hearts III got announced for the Xbox One


    4. SE is still supporting the Xbox 360 so far with Lightning Returns: FFXIII, and a re-release of Final Fantasy XI.


    I feel and of these reasons, 1 and 2 are very important. So SE should keep that in mind.

  6. #231
    Originally Posted by carlin.rackley
    Sorry, Kingdom Hearts will never be on Xbox 360 for two reasons:


    1. Xbox is not popular in Japan and Square Enix is a Japanese company, and is therefore more likely to go with Nintendo or PlayStaion platforms.*


    2. The creator of Kingdom Hearts is not a fan of Xbox.


    But if you really want this game, you have 7 or 6 months to go before it comes out, untill then, save up for and buy a PS3 so you'll have it when this game comes out. Just be thankful it's not a PS4 exclusive...
    they announced it. so u shouldn't post things you dont know about.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    (This is coming from a guy who's never touched a Microsoft console in all his life) I do think if KH3 is going to be released for Xbox One then the collections should be released for Xbox 360, or it just looks like you're giving a massive kick up the backside to anyone with an Xbox. If you're gonna expand on your fanbase do it before part of your series finishes.

  8. #233
    Originally Posted by Keyblade22
    yes we do have to pay but the people who set up the xbox community shouldnt work for no pay. why you think xbox online is really good. anyway thats sidetracking you mentioned xbox fans should swallow their pride and buy a ps3. well im glad you metioned the wii U because imagine this.many years down the line they decide to release kingdom hearts 3on wii U. how would you feel would you be willing to purchase another console know imagine that happen after just purchasing a ps4 would you be happy about that.* i know there are things that an xbox can't do but thats besides the point. the point is i shouldnt have to purchase multiple consoles to purchase a game that technically has not came only on sony devices. the xbox has always been ignored and many fans i know who even cosplay and go to new york comicon is upset that they can't even play their own favorite game franchise. we would pay just like ps3 users we would even wait longer for the game! we are tired of being ignored and what square enix of japan needs to realise is not everyone wants to play on a ps3 and we shouldnt be shunned for that.
    Originally Posted by Steven_Malesky
    Here is the difference with this JRPG. This is pretty much a Disney game. A company that is branded in America. So for anyone trying to say this game wouldn't sell in the States on ALL major consoles don't know what they are talking about.


    I am upset as well that this isn't coming to the Xbox. At least release it in America like they did with the new Metal Gear game. You would think Square would try to make as much money as possible, but given what they have done to the Final Fantasy series logic and business smarts went out the window a long time ago.
    Originally Posted by member_10748959
    Like Fire said, no matter how much effort you spend on your petition, that won't do a thing. The game was already released in Japan and the localization is in progress, and SE has no plans for a 360 release. It was announced solely for PS3, and that decision won't change.
    you spoke as if you worked for them but guess what they did say they're going to realise it to microsoft. so you should probably stop making accusations about what they will and wont do

  9. #234
    Originally Posted by Keyblade22
    yes we do have to pay but the people who set up the xbox community shouldnt work for no pay. why you think xbox online is really good. anyway thats sidetracking you mentioned xbox fans should swallow their pride and buy a ps3. well im glad you metioned the wii U because imagine this.many years down the line they decide to release kingdom hearts 3on wii U. how would you feel would you be willing to purchase another console know imagine that happen after just purchasing a ps4 would you be happy about that.* i know there are things that an xbox can't do but thats besides the point. the point is i shouldnt have to purchase multiple consoles to purchase a game that technically has not came only on sony devices. the xbox has always been ignored and many fans i know who even cosplay and go to new york comicon is upset that they can't even play their own favorite game franchise. we would pay just like ps3 users we would even wait longer for the game! we are tired of being ignored and what square enix of japan needs to realise is not everyone wants to play on a ps3 and we shouldnt be shunned for that.
    Originally Posted by Steven_Malesky
    Here is the difference with this JRPG. This is pretty much a Disney game. A company that is branded in America. So for anyone trying to say this game wouldn't sell in the States on ALL major consoles don't know what they are talking about.


    I am upset as well that this isn't coming to the Xbox. At least release it in America like they did with the new Metal Gear game. You would think Square would try to make as much money as possible, but given what they have done to the Final Fantasy series logic and business smarts went out the window a long time ago.
    Originally Posted by DarkAngelus23
    There is no way in hell Xbox or any Microsoft console will ever get a KH game. You morons just have to accept it. Are you Xbots to much of Fanboys to but a PS3? You guys can make all the petitions you want. By the way it's up to series creator Tetsuya Nomura and not Square Enix weather to release other consoles. Nintendo was the only exception.
    Hey guess what it happend. so you probably shouldn't make those kind of accusations. and calling people morons on a forum that you're not supporting is pretty dumb just sayin

  10. #235
    We Nintendo fans want a taste of the first game as well. But I do agree that Xbox fans deserve that game as well.

  11. #236
    If you would like to bring kingdom hearts HD collection to Xbox 360, than sign this petition it has over 600 signatures! every signature counts so sign and once we get enough we send it to Square Enix .http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ox-360-as-well

  12. #237

    Red Face (Embarrassed) Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Xbox 360

    Kingdom hearts is an amazing franchise and there are hundreds of people on the Xbox console that would love to play this amazing game on Xbox 360. since kingdom hearts 3 will be on the Xbox one platform it only makes sense to release kh 1.5 remix on an Xbox platform as well. there are many gamers who haven't tried the franchise from the beginning and this can be the opportunity to draw them in . This can create new fans of the franchise before kingdom hearts 3 comes out and make an even bigger fanbase. The Xbox platform has always been ignored when it came to kingdom hearts so why not give us a fresh new start with this amazing game. The petition to bring this game to Xbox 360 has over 600 signatures and shows the comments of dedicated fans yearning for this game. So please sign this petition to show your support and let Square Enix know that this game will be a success on the Xbox platform and by bringing this game to Xbox 360 they will be ending this consoles generation on a good note.


    http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ox-360-as-well

  13. #238
    Get a PS3...

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ipswich (UK)
    Posts
    924
    The problem with this is like with many games that get HD remakes is that they are tied to original release contracts etc. So for example even though the xbox now has Final Fantasy XIII it won't be getting the FFX & X-2 remasters because they were originally tied to Sony on the PS2.

    Although I'd love for everyone to freely enjoy the wonders of Kingdom Hearts, your only option is to get a PS3.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    7
    Get a ps3 and grow up

  16. #241
    Kingdom Hearts is for playstation. It always has been and always will be. I am sad to see Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to Xbox One. Let the Xbox have their american style games, let us have our rpgs.

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    208
    Originally Posted by keyblademaster24
    Kingdom hearts is an amazing franchise and there are hundreds of people on the Xbox console that would love to play this amazing game on Xbox 360. since kingdom hearts 3 will be on the Xbox one platform it only makes sense to release kh 1.5 remix on an Xbox platform as well. there are many gamers who haven't tried the franchise from the beginning and this can be the opportunity to draw them in . This can create new fans of the franchise before kingdom hearts 3 comes out and make an even bigger fanbase. The Xbox platform has always been ignored when it came to kingdom hearts so why not give us a fresh new start with this amazing game. The petition to bring this game to Xbox 360 has over 600 signatures and shows the comments of dedicated fans yearning for this game. So please sign this petition to show your support and let Square Enix know that this game will be a success on the Xbox platform and by bringing this game to Xbox 360 they will be ending this consoles generation on a good note.


    http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ox-360-as-well
    Please stop spamming this. If you want the game you'll have to get it on PS3.

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    Just gonna put this here.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8MMe7UbNQA

    It's a song about Kingdom Hearts.

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1

    kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix petition has over 1,000 signatures

    the petition to bring kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix to the xbox 360 has received over 1,000 signatures. This is amazing news. sign the petition below and to square enix xbox fans want this game so please bring it to us.



    http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ox-360-as-well

  20. #245
    The amount of retardation in this thread is staggering.

Page 10 of 10 First First ... 678910

Tags for this Thread