Thread: Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

For the same reason we, as human beings, do most of the stupid we do: just 'cause.

Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System fully remastered in high definition with Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings HD Cinematic Story Videos and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions fully remastered in high definition for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
    Motomu Toriyama's biggest fan

Originally Posted by ChrisB1985
    It's suddenly gone quiet on here has everyone given up or do we think it's pointless however much we ask for it it's down to them and if they even see these comments about our demand for the game
    I 'm still here, no need to worry!
    Just checking the New York soul stock exchange.

...And? Need we bother?

Don't give up ! We must request and request many times an hd remaster of final fantasy XII for ps3 and psvita !

I've been wanting an HD remaster for a while. I have a decent HD TV, but it doesn't do the older games any justice. I say, bring all of the games prior to FF13 back over and over again. All of 'em are great.

Need to remake these games for Xbox one and Xbox 360 aswell we shouldn't be left out

Hi Frafrafra90 and alanman178, how are you?
    I agree with your statements, but, as I wrote a few posts earlier, I believe the game will follow X & X-2 destiny.
    We should focus our efforts on how it will be given to us.
    Frankly, I didn't like how they worked on X/X-2 and won't buy XII, should they continue this kind of remasterization trend.

I know the story of ffxii pretty well even though im just starting to play it on pc. Storyline is 10/10, one of the best ones in my records. But its hilarious to be playing with lego blocks atm. If only they could redo it and make it as good as crisiscore or advent children. Please I hope to god they do it - even if that means i have to wait 10 years and the platform is ps1035165 haha

Originally Posted by HeartOfLion
    Hi Frafrafra90 and alanman178, how are you?
    I agree with your statements, but, as I wrote a few posts earlier, I believe the game will follow X & X-2 destiny.
    We should focus our efforts on how it will be given to us.
    Frankly, I didn't like how they worked on X/X-2 and won't buy XII, should they continue this kind of remasterization trend.
    Hi, I'm fine, and you, how are you ?
    I played final fantasy XII on my ps2, and now I would like to play it on my ps3 and psvita and even in a hd collection which also includes revenanr wings.
    But I'm pessimistic. S.E. it is now concentrating on type-0, tomb rider, and the new game life is strange, as well as on FFXV. So I do not think that a team can also work on an hd remaster of FF XII

Originally Posted by Frafrafra90
    Hi, I'm fine, and you, how are you ?
    I played final fantasy XII on my ps2, and now I would like to play it on my ps3 and psvita and even in a hd collection which also includes revenanr wings.
    But I'm pessimistic. S.E. it is now concentrating on type-0, tomb rider, and the new game life is strange, as well as on FFXV. So I do not think that a team can also work on an hd remaster of FF XII
    Money -or more precisely the lack of it- is the greatest incentive, my friend.

unfortunately, they aren't very motivated

It’s their usual course of action, but now they resorted to it so much that they became boring.

It’s funny how they put such imaginative and bizarre plot in their videogames and don’t have enough imagination to launch their products differently.

So, are you suggesting that the best course of action would be to avoid giving Squenix any money until we get Final Fantasy XII Remaster?

It's kind of a "rock and a hard place", or "darned if we do, darned if we don't" situation. If we stop buying, they stop making. Bummer If we keep spending, they keep developing. BUT, once we spend our money, the ball is in their court.

SE's "innovation" has become my "starvation". I hunger for that kind of Final Fantasy title that got me hooked decades ago. I've mentioned in the forums before about my feeling that FF12 was a title that was getting the series back on track. The worlds opening up more and more as you progressed through the stories.... That's something I REALLY loved about the series. "Oh! I can go 'there' now!", or "I can go back and get 'that' now!". The perfect mold of 'Story+Content'.

Originally Posted by Leon_Beoulve
    So, are you suggesting that the best course of action would be to avoid giving Squenix any money until we get Final Fantasy XII Remaster?
    No, while I must admit that I find the idea tempting, not even in my wildest dreams I believe it’s realistic that all the fans suddenly stop giving their money to Square: XII isn’t the only product ever produced by Square and while fans are interested also in other titles, many don’t like XII at all, so there will always be legions willing to pay.

I was merely referring to Square economic problems that gave birth to their urge to recover from the losses.

Which is why it's frustrating that we can't get a XII port. I know it wasn't as popular as X, but there are people (myself included) would be willing to shell out money for it. It should be cheaper to port an already existing game than to make a new one from scratch. Low(er) production costs, influx of money, why hasn't it happened or at least been announced?

Keep in mind that Fran just joined the ranks of Play Arts Kai - the Product Department's flagship. Perhaps this can be seen as a hint of more good news to come?

Far from me to ruin everybody’s happiness, but this could in case mean the arrival of a remastered edition, that I don’t want, instead of a partially remaked version, ├* la Tactics Ogre (Matsuno, where are you?).

At least, I will be finally able to expand my XII figures roster, but no collection can call itself complete without Basch the stampede, pink-trousered Reddas and titanium armor-clad Drace.

P.S. nobody will say I’m an ungrateful person, so thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by HeartOfLion
    Far from me to ruin everybody’s happiness, but this could in case mean the arrival of a remastered edition, that I don’t want, instead of a partially remaked version, ├* la Tactics Ogre (Matsuno, where are you?).

At least, I will be finally able to expand my XII figures roster, but no collection can call itself complete without Basch the stampede, pink-trousered Reddas and titanium armor-clad Drace.

P.S. nobody will say I’m an ungrateful person, so thanks for the info!
    He's making Unsung Story: Tale of the Guardians.
    Motomu Toriyama's biggest fan

This is no good. The dreaded remaster is casting its shadow onto me.

At this point, I'll take it.

http://www.coplanet.it/33752/ps4/fin...how-rumor.html

No plans for Final fantasy xii hd
    :'(

Originally Posted by Leon_Beoulve
    At this point, I'll take it.
    Leon_Beoulve, you too are waving the white flag?

NEVER aim for anything less than the best.

To be fair, all I ever wanted was a direct port to the Vita. If they give it an HD touchup, cool. If they add Revenant Wings to the collection, even better. But if all they do is a direct PS2 Classic version, I'll take it. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Page 11 of 14 First First ... 7891011121314 Last