Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Since a FFX Remaster is in the works, will a FFXII remake see the light of day? Personally, I thought that XII was far superior to FFX, and I would love to have a remastered port available on PS3.

It'd be nice. Obviously FFX HD needs to come out first but after that... perhaps for XII's 10th anniversary

Yep, I would love a XII HD remaster after FFX is done!

XII would look absolutely great upscaled. Walking around Rabanastre would be lovely.

I'd love one, especially if it were a remaster of the Zodiac Job System.

Yeah, we need FFX HD to become real first. Any then they might do FFX-2. I LOVE FFXII and would love to see it in HD.

I definitely wouldn't be against this. Considering that it's a game for the PS2 and its graphics, I don't think that it'd be much trouble either.

Any of the PS2 FF games getting remastered works for me, my PS3 doesn't have backwards compatibility and my PS2 is a box of dust(my own fault really) and I'd like to play these games again.

It would be nice if we get an English HD FF12-IZJS

I would love to see XII remastered. It was a great game and I absolutely loved pretty much all of the lands. Especially Phon Coast. Seeing that in HD would be amazing!

Ahh my 2nd Final Fantasy game, what an experience it was. A HD version would be nice.

I'm assuming that this is probably inevitable at some point in the next few years...at least, I very much want it to be! I really, really want portable versions of X-2 and XII for my Vita.

If they do a good job with Final Fantasy X HD remaster, Final Fantasy XII would follow up naturally. Just hope they don't take 5 years to make it...

eu acharia incrivel um remake do FFXII por que na minha opnião ele revoluionou o FF no caso de liberdade e mundo livre e seria otimo jogar ele novamente em HD mas claro que já que tudo tem seus defeitos ele infelizmente tambem tem seria uma boa dar uma revisada nele e depois lançalo novamente MASSSSS é a SQUARE que manda então vamos esperar ^^ se fizerm do FF10 ou FF7 ta bom tambem ^^

International Zodiac Job System?

Sign me up.

Not sure about an HD Remaster for XII but there are now some rumors about a sequel (I don't mean Revenant Wings) to be made by the Eidos Montreal studio. Supposedly, it would take place one decade after the events of FFXII. I would like to hear a bit more regarding the validity of this. SO if someone here has heard something, please enlighten us!

Wow, this is my very first FF game I had ever played on the PS2. I want a ReMaster for it.

Yeah it would be lovely, I have the Collector's Edition of FFXII, I really liked how the gameplay was and I spent over 600+ hours on the game I loved it that much, it would be awesome to have it available on the PS3 and the PSV!

I think it'll be good for the game since the graphics are pretty ahead of its time, and they should definately make it a choice between normal and the international version. Though that would probably be hard..

i love FFXII and especially IZJS ,i would love to see an HD version with english for IZJS

I would like to see this game in HD, ah, the necrohol of nabudis. Ixion and seer battles would be fun to watch.

IF we get the International Zodiac Job System one, then totally i'm down for it... I loved this game so I'd totally play it again.

What is the International Zodiac Job System one?

yes, i'd buy it if they remaster the ZJS version of FFXII

Originally Posted by imported_Summoner

What is the International Zodiac Job System one?

It's incredible. Basically, instead of a shared License Board, you get 13 jobs to choose from once the LB becomes available and you assign each character a job class from that. Each has their own licenses and abilities. Other significant changes were made to MP, Mist Knacks, Eidolons and Guest Members, as well as the much-needed addition of a fast-forward button (for combat grinding; although most people play XII with only three characters, it's highly implied you level all six in IZJS).

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last