Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Editor tools

Editor tools

Editor tools

This is a series of `tools` to help the modding community, is not for the faint hearted. Its all written in spanish for one thing

Now Live Click me

Great News

Great News: Thanks Jas

Could this potentially fill the hole that is the much needed patch ???

Anyway.. despite that : Fantastic work and thanks for your participation. Obviously the devs have been listening to someone and thanks to them also:

.. so who here speaks Spanish

Great news, Jason! Now if they would only release some modding tools for the Commandos series as well...

moetman, it probably wont be difficult to translate the text with a resource hacker.

Hope this might help alot of ppl.

http://www.freetranslation.com/ theres alot out their.

A pint of virtual ale on me for the stout fellow who posts an English lnaguage version of the toolkit!

Tis out there (see top post)

Great - thanks again . Just about everything in the game can now be changed.

I was wondering about the .DT *.cpp code:

The readme says the code is not compileable, So It's Just so we can get the specification of the format for svcModeloCombate.dt ?

Anyone besides me getting an error message when they try to download the toolkit?

Got it! Had to shut off my firewall.

Can you talk to them about making a version of the exporter for 3ds max 7. As I dont have 5 and I think thats rediculous that its not compatible for anything other than that specific version.

thank you for editor .

Originally Posted by Sieur_Drewry
    Can you talk to them about making a version of the exporter for 3ds max 7. As I dont have 5 and I think thats rediculous that its not compatible for anything other than that specific version.
    This is what they were using to make the game. Am sure someone somewhere is able to take the exporter and update it to version 7.

Remember this is an unsupported set of tools.

ok :/ thanks anyway.

ok :/ thanks anyway.
    Am sure it wont take long for someone to do it

Okay just I was looking forward to getting models in yesterday or whenever I saw the tool release.

Okay just I was looking forward to getting models in yesterday or whenever I saw the tool release.
    So does 3dxmax 7 just not like the exporter? is there a way to import an exporter?

It says that the plugin is not compatible for this version of 3ds max, that is what it says when I start it.

jaycw2309,

What can we do with the .DT specification?
    How can we edit the ModeloCombate.dt file with that?

thanks

Originally Posted by lokito
    jaycw2309,

What can we do with the .DT specification?
    How can we edit the ModeloCombate.dt file with that?

thanks
    Gives you an honest `blank` look.. i dont know am sure someone on here does know tho.. Will see if can get answer from dev team

It would be really nice if just one preson from Dev would just make one big post about all our questions. Dont you know any of them cant you talk to them jay?

It would be really nice if just one preson from Dev would just make one big post about all our questions. Dont you know any of them cant you talk to them jay?
    Have been asking them, but remember they are not english, so things have to be translated for them etc

let them post in spanish we can translate it

shouldn't be a problem if you use babelfish.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Originally Posted by jaycw2309
    Gives you an honest `blank` look.. i dont know am sure someone on here does know tho.. Will see if can get answer from dev team
    Jay you've been saying that you'll "ask the dev team" for over a month.

Why can't we get an answer to 1 SIMPLE question!?

*How* do we open the .dt file?

I'm sure Jac is doing his best , we'll get an answer when the patch comes out I reckon

Page 1 of 2 12 Last