Thread: 25 To Life FAQ

25 To Life FAQ

there better be DNAS or better
    (curls into fetal position after thinking of socom1)
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by viZZiOn
    there better be DNAS or better
    (curls into fetal position after thinking of socom1)
    they will...

every online game has it except the old old online games.

oh i know that they should have it, but i havent seen anything confirming it so its still in the air

likely...yes
    a sure thing....no
    <HiT> _casper_

*Update* Im going to add a new color for ALL the beta info I collected once its over. (IF im alloud to)

Question

whens the beta over?
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by viZZiOn
    whens the beta over?

exactly what i have wanted to know since about 2 weeks ago...(notice my thread whens the beta end?)..but yes i would also like u know when u have to wrap things up or when ur reports have to be in by...to give us a better idea of when the real game will realyl come out

Soon *Random* (Beta usally last a month)

so if it last a month, it will come out the month after???

so is it a possibility to say 25tl might come out even as early as august...possibly september...but maybe they will keep it to october to perfect the game...a lil extra time is nice....what im wonderin is...when are they really gonna start advertisin this game?...maybe they aren't aloud since the senator issue...???

Originally Posted by VideoGameMaster
    so is it a possibility to say 25tl might come out even as early as august...possibly september...but maybe they will keep it to october to perfect the game...a lil extra time is nice....what im wonderin is...when are they really gonna start advertisin this game?...maybe they aren't aloud since the senator issue...???
    Eidos' official 25 to life website (25tolife.com) says coming OCT. So games usually never come out before a release date. It's either gonna be OCT or later.

i've found that the best thing to do with release dates is to not even worry about them, gamestops gonna call me as soon as i can come pick up my game, so as far as a realese date goes i couldnt have less of a worry in the world
    <HiT> _casper_

levels

is there really gonna be 12 levels?

Ok Im going to update it in a bit from all the info I gathered in beta feel FREE to reply with more info.

J-Hood make a NEW TOPIC for it, that way you can edit/ kinda mod the post.

How is the NPC interaction..what does it add to the game

is there going to be strip clubs in the game

Originally Posted by ice13

...im sorry but WTF!!!!

I HOPE the hit detection is good.

Originally Posted by marker227
    I HOPE the hit detection is good.
    ditto.......

wuts DNAS?

Originally Posted by ice13
    http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/683/6...g_2843243.html look theres a club now will u stop worryn bout it???

haha little kids and their clubs

Hey can cops pick up gangster weapons or does everyone stay with that they have?

And online mode, is it like socom where you pick your outfit and then weapons and grenades?

What can you select in terms of like primary and secondary. (If there is that)

wass up wit ice and strip clubs he must not want the game that bad bcuz if there r then it will jus get banned

Maybe he wants strip clubs so bad because theres no other access to it Just kidding. Cops and Gangsters can pick up a gun from either side. Yes its like socom and you can carry primary,seccondary,melee, and explosives.

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last