Thread: 25 To Life FAQ

25 To Life FAQ

Rolleyes grenades can bite my BUTT!!!

dude....watch S.W.A.T and right away u see RPG from a thug.....i rather much deal with an rpg than grenades....half the time ppl dont use their rpgs....every1 always uses GRENADES...cheap kills=GRENADES...no skill=GRENADES....ugh i just HATE GRENADES

nic

that game will really kill socom 3 if it had that

Having RPG's will not "kill" socom 3. At this point there is nothing 25 to life can do to compete with socom 3(its going to do worse if its all respawn). The reasons are obvious no need to name them.

Big Grin look

if u really look at 25tl and socom 3 25tl really got the upper hand on the little things like the way cops hold there guns from the gangster everbody run different and it make u want to play single player also u can custom yuor dude ok socom3, 32players for what i dont know y they would do this because think about this its 16vs16 and its down to 1on1 u know its go be hard to find that person and its alot more lag cuz people still go be throwing them grenades like crazy and plus who really care about different attachments cuz u can run around with a silent m14 yo so to me its the small thing that count and i think 25tl go be better and real fun to play when it come out and socom3 is something that is getting old. i been waiting on something new to come to play cuz socom is getting boring

To some it might be some fresh air. Since SOCOM is the Franchise of 3rd person online shooter game. However, it will not be able to compete with SOCOM 3. 25 to life looked very fun when I first saw it and the customizing of your own gangsta blew me away, but after learning that the game has 90% possibality of being all respawn it just killed the game for me.

let's put ALL RESPAWN aside, 25TL and SOCOM game can't really compete much with eachother than being released at the same time.(25TL/Socom3) SOCOM has 2 developed games out, (i know socom3 is getting released) during the 1st to 2nd they went with what the player base wanted out of socom1. So Socom is way ahead at this point. Also i think theres plenty of room for GREAT GAMES. thoses that play othen, are mainly in some type of clan, So having "ONLINE FRIENDS" and doing wars is with your clan is just a swap of the disk, also if this is truly another great game, than clans will carry over to here and flip back and forth. So the PLAYER BASE may in fact be the same. those that have xbox, i have xbox but never really played it much. So i really can't comment on any games there. i have played Counter Strike for a bit and i liked it, But that was after playing Socom1. putting these 2 together is not really fair because i think socom ran off the idea of the counter strike feel. It's said the 25TL will have the SOCOM feel, i'd love to play it then, thats why i'm here.

I pray they dont make it too realalistic as in you get shot in the arm you cant use it because 1 shot will cripple you and to me that would be stupid (yes I did hear developers say it would be this way) but that is just my oponion. People who have NO SKILL are people who complain. If you were so GOOD then why did you get killed by a noob weapon? (Shows how good you are right there) This game does have the potentional to beat S2 but not S3. They should of released 25TL earlier because SOCOM3 might be an issure.

Originally Posted by J-Hood
    I pray they dont make it too realalistic as in you get shot in the arm you cant use it because 1 shot will cripple you and to me that would be stupid (yes I did hear developers say it would be this way) but that is just my oponion. People who have NO SKILL are people who complain. If you were so GOOD then why did you get killed by a noob weapon? (Shows how good you are right there) This game does have the potentional to beat S2 but not S3. They should of released 25TL earlier because SOCOM3 might be an issure.
    i'd love to see it where if you get shot in the arm or something the arm goes limp, i want it REAL, no socom 2 nonsense of unloading a clip into someone and watching them turn around and blast ya either
    <HiT> _casper_

yup

right man u put all your clips in they back and they turn around in give u 1 shot

socom 3 is gonna have it so if u get hit in the arm ull know it, thats as real as it gets, and as far as lag goes dont jump to conclusions just yet cus there using a different way of runnin maps that hasnt been used in either 1 or 2, and one of the reasons s3 is gonna have big maps is b cus of ppl complainin about nades killin them early in the game, and if u like ur map like the old school of 1 and 2 up close u can make the map smaller, as well as ban weapons from being used, 25TL may have been a contender against s2 but as far as S3 goes theres no point to even comparing them.... as far as this game goes its just an alternate for me when i dont wanna play s3..... o and btw im gettin the beta of this game soon enuf so ill let yas know if its even worth buying.....

dose anyone know if u can freeroam in single player
    by the way the police up there *

uhmm..thanks?

there is one key thing 25tl still has that s3 doesnt..CUSTOM CHARS!!!!!!..w00t.....and o yeh..TAGS....nd uhh different modes!!!...different playin environment all its own!!!..25tl will own ..o yeh..less a-holes to deal with too!!

Originally Posted by MiNdFrEaK
    socom 3 is gonna have it so if u get hit in the arm ull know it, thats as real as it gets, and as far as lag goes dont jump to conclusions just yet cus there using a different way of runnin maps that hasnt been used in either 1 or 2, and one of the reasons s3 is gonna have big maps is b cus of ppl complainin about nades killin them early in the game, and if u like ur map like the old school of 1 and 2 up close u can make the map smaller, as well as ban weapons from being used, 25TL may have been a contender against s2 but as far as S3 goes theres no point to even comparing them.... as far as this game goes its just an alternate for me when i dont wanna play s3..... o and btw im gettin the beta of this game soon enuf so ill let yas know if its even worth buying.....
    There are plenty of s3 boards, so why don't you visit one.

Originally Posted by orignal og2
    dose anyone know if u can freeroam in single player
    by the way the police up there *
    i'm allmost positive that its level based single player

*Update* Word from IGN that 25TL online will have Rounds.

cool

so it got a chance against socom3

Originally Posted by mbones50
    so it got a chance against socom3
    If more news station keep complaing about the game. We all that free publicity. i think the game could do good.

socom VS 25tolife

no offance but i personly think socom is gunna beat 25tolife hey dont get me wrong im all for 25tolife i like it more then socom but im juss sayin deep down you gota admit its probly gunna be better!

Cool 25tl back on top!

im not sure i agree....im tired of socom..its boring.....this new game 25tl has a new online life thats diferent from socom...yeh more ppl will probably get socom..but the tru skilled ppls that arent complete ***s will get 25tl...this game is absolutely perfect now....custom CHARS...solid single player that i ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY....different fighting methods..different weapons...more interactive gameplay with the environment...different from normal modes ....o man..tell me what socom 3 has that this game doesnt....cuz right now as i see it..25tl in the lead for me....socom has vehicles..so what...just aint as fun as this game is soundin ..go 25tl!

Originally Posted by kazpa
    no offance but i personly think socom is gunna beat 25tolife hey dont get me wrong im all for 25tolife i like it more then socom but im juss sayin deep down you gota admit its probly gunna be better!
    as of right now, theres absolutly no way to tell which is going to be a better game anyway, niether ones out yet
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by J-Hood
    *Update* Word from IGN that 25TL online will have Rounds.
    damn...thats nice to hear.

is there a thing where cops can take the gangs stuff
    that is on sngle player

Originally Posted by orignal og2
    is there a thing where cops can take the gangs stuff
    that is on sngle player
    if your talking about taking thier weapons, that can happen in multiplayer also
    <HiT> _casper_

Damn s0n your good but will the be a DNAS scan for cheaters cause i kno Bustaz w/ GS will wanna cheat..

You probably wont find that in the net. Dont worry about cheaters if they did this game like socom then im sure they are awell of DNAS.

Page 2 of 6 First First 123456 Last