Thread: Beta Testers

Beta Testers

Beta Testers

Who here are going to be able to beta test this game?

NOOOOOOOO, i highly doubt that anyone heres gonna be a beta tester, and if they are, they wont be able to talk about it that much on here
    <HiT> _casper_

yea

man hopefully somebody here be a beta test

what i was saying was that if anyone here does have a beta test, they wont be allowed to release information other than whats allready been released, hate to shat on your hopes but better you find out now then later
    <HiT> _casper_

I know i read the policy in GAP I was just wondering those who are on these boards.

From researching around, i found that SONY UNDERGROUND http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation (do a 25 to life SEARCH) has alot of guys posting that they got the 25TL Beta email. But i'm not sure what they will post. But i think any of the answers will be find there, then relayed here. ALSO it's 25TL post's are scrambled all over. So it maybe better to just do a SEARCH like that everyday.

I got the email to be a beta tester. Here's what the email looks like:

Congratulations! You are now a beta tester for Eidos' 25 to Life for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.

Please click on the link below to access the official beta website. If you are not already signed in to PlayStation.com, you will need to do so using your existing User ID and password (Hint: Your User ID is the email address we sent this email to).

http://www.--------.com

Once signed in, a “Beta Tester” tab will appear* near your “My Account” button at PlayStation.com. Clicking on this tab will provide quick access to the official beta site – where you will be able to check out the latest beta news, submit problem reports, post messages on our forum and complete surveys on the website.

As an exclusive public beta tester, you should receive the 25 to Life public beta kit via UPS in approximately 14 days.

Thanks for participating. We look forward to your feedback!

Important Notes:

*Some beta testers may not see the “Beta Tester” tab at PlayStation.com. Please make sure to delete your “cookies” and launch a new browser window to reset your computer’s cache settings.

- Expected drop-date for all shipments is June 27, 2005. Due to the nature of beta programs, drop-dates may change last minute and tracking information may not be available until after packages are in transit**. Please be patient with your beta kit delivery. If you do not receive your package in approximately 2 - 3 business days AFTER the above date, please contact -----@playstation.sony.com. Any delivery status questions sent prior to this drop-date will not be answered.

**Any required mailing address changes in your shipment might delay your delivery and affect your level of participation.

- Your beta test kit will be delivered to the address you entered during your initial application. Any required mailing address changes at this point will need to be handled directly with the shipping courier, which may delay your delivery and affect your level of participation.

- Do not change your email address. You can only participate in this beta program with the original email address we have on file (the email where you received this invitation).

-If you continue to experience problems, you can email -------@playstation.sony.com. Please type "25 to Life" in the Subject Line of your email.

Please do not reply to this email. This is an automated mailbox. If you wish to unsubscribe from this beta, please send an email to unsubscribe@playstation.sony.com.

There are many factors that may limit one's ability to successfully participate in this promotion including but not limited to; technical, hardware or software failures; lost or unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; misspelled email addresses; lost or deleted email transmissions due to SPAM or junk mail filters. SCEA cannot guarantee your successful participation in this promotion and will not be liable for the occurrence of any of these factors, whether such occurrences were within SCEA’s direct or indirect control

I took out some email adresses and url's. Don't wanne get in trouble....

thanks for the info you lucky lucky bastard
    <HiT> _casper_

I know.... life is sweet....

June 27, 2005 thanks for that info.

lol

nice how i get it

Thumbs Down

Originally Posted by EC_KING
    sorry to shat on your hopes, but i think thats the release for the beta, not for the game
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by mbones50
    nice how i get it
    you cant get it
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by mbones50
    nice how i get it
    you cant cuz its too late..

viZZiOn Quote:

sorry to shat on your hopes, but i think thats the release for the beta, not for the game
    yea i understood VIZZION, just pointing out that we can finally get some answers to our Q's

What Qs? Qs about 25 To Life? you WONT find any answers on the message board because there is a -private- 25TL forum on there. Unless somone breaks the rules and posts and gets banned thats the only way. I wish we could provide info though =/.

lol.. i understand. i'm sure we will get someinfo though.

NOOOO YOU WONT, if BETA testers post anything about the beta THEY GET BANNED and i dont think anyone really cares that much about ya to get themselves banned
    <HiT> _casper_

viZZiOn

NOOOO YOU WONT, if BETA testers post anything about the beta THEY GET BANNED and i dont think anyone really cares that much about ya to get themselves banned
    lol. well nothing againts wishing they will.

lol. well nothing againts wishing they will.
    no, not at all
    <HiT> _casper_