View Poll Results: What Are you gonna do First?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Play all single player missions, then get online?

1 7.69%
  • Play some of the single player missions, then get online?

8 61.54%
  • Get online as soon as you buy the game?

4 30.77%
  • Never get online?

0 0%

Thread: When you first buy this game

When you first buy this game

When you first buy this game

What will you do when you first buy this game? Explinations if you'd like...

Lightbulb

gotta play the single player to get all the online ish bro...and me..i think the storymode will be just as kick @$$ as online...then it will pay off if i get the tightest gear from beating the game..then ill also be experienced and ready fer online play!

i'll play a few of the single player missions and then get online. i want to get the hang of the controls and a few items unlocked before i jump into online play. once i get online i'll see if it's even worth it and if so i'll go back and beat the entire game and then return to online play.

i'm gettin online right away, i'm gon be playin this maer till the sun comes up, so single player is for when the servers go down for repair
    <HiT> _casper_

Im just going to play story mode for a bit first. I think it will be a better idea to do that just like BEER said to get the hang of the controls. Also if you play online you can upgrade your player. No point in having a basic player.

I work on weekends in an office with no other people in it...

so I plan on playing through the week online, then on weekends, take the Xbox to work with me, and go through single player...

repeat.

Question

hmm, i read somewhere that you can get certain upgrades by your online ranking as well as by unlocking them in single player, i aint sure if its a rumor or not, but if anyone knows what the good word is, let me know
    <HiT> _casper_

i might play 1 level of single player to get the controls down pack then go online and get to blasting on yall fools