Thread: What happened to Groups?

What happened to Groups?

I only said trying cause i thought i saw somewhere that you were getting vote or something. Not really sure how mythril user work. Don't really wnt to. I want the team to hurry up and restore the RPs

Introduction of your Forum Mythril Users - na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233...

If you have any questions, then use the Search box.

However, the site has already gained plenty of new members, so I don't mind.

I just told you I didn't want to know

The site isn't going to be the same as it use to be

This thread is not related to SQUARE ENIX, nor any of its games, and therefore does not belong here in this forum. Instead, I recommend you to use the private message function.

[The whole board is for discussing Square Enix, our games, products, etc.

There is no location on the board for discussing content not related to Square Enix, our games, products, etc. Please avoid these subjects in the future.]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349...

I repeat: Contact your friends via the message function.

of course it has nothing to do with square, but it IS a General discussion by definition.

General disccusion: a Minister or a member may give notice of a motion that any policy or situation may be discussed by the Assembly

Then where do you suggest I put it where everyone can see it?

This isn't just for my friends. It's for EVERYONE

wow really jerk? deleted it?

Correction: "Turk"

i an with Elyi on this one he is right this is a genral discussion bored and it is stated this is where none Game Realated things can be posted he was braking no rules the website he was posting about is for everyone not just friends so what do you want him to do friend everyone on SEM and send them a message i dont think so that is totally illogical and stupid he did nothing againt furm reaglations so there should have been no problem with the post

So you mean that [Elyi Knecht] is right, while our community manager [Robert Peeler] is wrong?

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler

I can try to clarify:

The whole board is for discussing Square Enix, our games, products, etc.

There is no location on the board for discussing content not related to Square Enix, our games, products, etc. Please avoid these subjects in the future.

Follow his advice from now on to avoid further misunderstandings.

im sorry but if i cant sit here and ask people to join a website and i have to send a million messages out to people that is just redicules we cant talk about anything on her but games that is why we made this website so we dont have to deal with people telling everyone what to talk about and what not to talk about it is completely redicules i am a very patiant girl and no one to go off on people easly but you people are completely stupid if you arent willling to let a free discussion that is no causeing harm to anyone or your own website then i dont see the problem

This is indeed the [General Discussion] forum.

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...

[Looking for a place to talk about all things Square Enix? This forum is for you. Any general discussion on Square Enix titles, announcements, news and content goes here. If you want to focus your discussions on a particular title or series, then we urge you to look through the remaining title forums.

Remember to consider the opinions of others and keep all conversations civil and respectful. If you haven’t already, please read the official guidelines for the forum before posting.]

As I said, there is a message function. Use it.

i still dont see the point in not allowing something that isnt causing anyone any harm its not even causeing the website harm its just giving people a place to go to bring out there creativity i mean my lord you guys are acting like we are trying to destore SEM i swear the japeness should have never handed you over the website i mean really you are acting like we are conspireing against you to bring you down all we want to do is give people the option to show off there creativity!! i mean really is that so bad!!

okay then you can message over the million people on this website iff you tihnk it is so easy!! because i am tired of you saying that it is pointless you act like it is simple well let me tell you mythril user its not that easy i promise you that much!

If off-topic discussions were allowed here on [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS], the entire forum would end up a chaotic mess in the blink of an eye. This is an official forum provided by SQUARE ENIX. If you don't want to discuss the company or any of its titles, there are plenty of other places on the web where you can hold your discussions.

It is up to you to decide whether it's worth the time and effort to send everyone a message or not. However, I'd recommend you to avoid sending this particular kind of message to people not on your friends list since it can be considered spam.

lol you guys are so stupid sometimes is amusses me so you say i cant send message to everyone because it would be considered spam but we sit there and tell you that it is for everyone on the website and say to message them really i mean really...that makes no sense at all!!! we tell you it is for everyone to send out there creativity because you guys are being but heads and not giving us information on things and you want are opinioins on the website well here is mine it is a peice of crap that has gone down hill since the japaness handed it over to you the only reason i come back here is to keep in touch with my friends that i cant talk to in forums because everytime we talk about something we get yelled and another thing i dotn have a problem with you guys but you stupidty ammusses me so much i am usually not this cruel and mean but i will not hold back the truth from anyone no matter who they are and i hold no grudge againt you gravity but this site has gone down hill sure most of the newbies love ti that is because they dont know what is was like before you took over and i know you are doing your job as a mythril usuer and i understand that but i will still not hold back what i think and if you dont like it i am sorry it doesnt phase me alot of people dont like but i get on with my life but i just letting you know i dont hate you dont hold a grudge for what you are saying and you are doing your job and you are very good at it i might add but even if you dont like what i have to say i could care less

The pleasure is mine.

Stick to the forum guidelines from now on and enjoy your stay here at [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS].

good bye Gravity

Take care, and feel free to return anytime.

never said i was leaving the site i have to many friends here to do that

Originally Posted by Gravity
    Correction: "Turk"
    um no i meant Jerk

Page 5 of 6 First First 123456 Last