Thread: What happened to Groups?

What happened to Groups?

crap .....

O.O rip whos throat out what did i do??????

Originally Posted by Strife the Avenger22
    Originally Posted by Zack the jerk.
    Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    Lolz well all we can do is wait and hope that they come back up soon lol

(one shot graphic novel)

look zack i know what it feels to be hurt i do but listen to me let it go. you're just insulting and throwing blows at the wind.

Look at this, we have "two" users talking to each other on a thread. Hey, what's this? Super and Zack have the same PSN account?! Ok, this could be a coincidence, but wait a minute, I detect an extremely similar writing pattern.

Super, Zack, whatever you call yourself, knock it off already. You've been doing nothing but stalk and harass the same person, so sickening and pathetic. I don't care what the heck's going on with you, but cease your nonsense for good!
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Originally Posted by Zench
    (one shot graphic novel)
    look zack i know what it feels to be hurt i do but listen to me let it go. you're just insulting and throwing blows at the wind.
    Look at this, we have "two" users talking to each other on a thread. Hey, what's this? Super and Zack have the same PSN account?! Ok, this could be a coincidence, but wait a minute, I detect an extremely similar writing pattern.Super, Zack, whatever you call yourself, knock it off already. You've been doing nothing but stalk and harass the same person, so sickening and pathetic. I don't care what the heck's going on with you, but cease your nonsense for good!
    who died and made you "Mr concerned "? im trying to move on. so. just shut the hell up you don't even know what you're taking about.

Originally Posted by yuna4242
    O.O rip whos throat out what did i do??????

sorry miss yuna. i was talking about light. i apologise -_-

@zench: besides the only thing that's pathetic around here is you. for someone who doesn't "care" what's happening to the other person. it looks like you have a knack for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. besides i already forgave her by the and you must be high because me and cloud are not the same person however you believe it. so you're of out of Luck dude. you can either keep being involved in something that no longer exist and look like a fool and betray your statement of you not caring about anything ... or you can act normal. so witch one is it?

Lighting.. i know you don't wanna hear anything i have but but forgive my recent outbursts things have rather been getting me stressed and it's never a good. idea. to look back on the past (certain things of it.) so yeah.. im sorry.

@zench: besides the only thing that's pathetic around here is you. for someone who doesn't "care" what's happening to the other person. it looks like you have a knack for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. besides i already forgave her by the and you must be high because me and cloud are not the same person however you believe it. so you're of out of Luck dude. you can either keep being involved in something that no longer exist and look like a fool and betray your statement of you not caring about anything ... or you can act normal. so witch one is it?

The thing is, there's always the message system if you don't want others in your business (and if you want to talk about something that is off-topic). Maybe Zench's assumption about you two being the same is wrong, but if you don't want people involved then don't put it out in the open. Of course, this is for future reference.

Originally Posted by Chas_XV

The thing is, there's always the message system if you don't want others in your business (and if you want to talk about something that is off-topic). Maybe Zench's assumption about you two being the same are wrong, but if you don't want people involved then don't put it out in the open. Of course, this is for future reference.

thanks um ritcter B.

O.O i am sooo confuesed

Originally Posted by Zench
    (one shot graphic novel)
    Look at this, we have "two" users talking to each other on a thread. Hey, what's this? Super and Zack have the same PSN account?! Ok, this could be a coincidence, but wait a minute, I detect an extremely similar writing pattern.Super, Zack, whatever you call yourself, knock it off already. You've been doing nothing but stalk and harass the same person, so sickening and pathetic. I don't care what the heck's going on with you, but cease your nonsense for good!
    who died and made you "Mr concerned "? im trying to move on. so. just shut the hell up you don't even know what you're taking about.

Reported. Well observed, Zench.

Hello,

I'd like to remind everyone to please refrain from off topic discussions and inflammatory remarks, which can be considered a violation of the forum guidelines. Please consider using private messaging for personal messages or the block user function.

Thank you.

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR

Thank you for a job well done, [SE] Thomas.

Well then, let's see...say the groups feature returns. Would you recreate your old groups or start entirely new ones? And, if so, what would they focus on?

if they return because it might not come back at all. ( are you snd zench is trying to make me angry again grimore?)

Judging by the Groups tab and the PRIVACY SETTINGS information ("Group Broadcasts Group owners and moderators may send out broadcast messages to members of their group. When you join a group, would you like to allow that group's owners and moderators to send you broadcast messages?

- Yes, I want to receive group broadcasts (default)

- No, please block group broadcasts"), the feature will return sooner or later.

( are you snd zench is trying to make me angry again grimore?)

"I'd like to remind everyone to please refrain from off topic discussions and inflammatory remarks, which can be considered a violation of the forum guidelines. Please consider using private messaging for personal messages or the block user function."

Originally Posted by Grimoire

Judging by the Groups tab and the PRIVACY SETTINGS information ("Group Broadcasts Group owners and moderators may send out broadcast messages to members of their group. When you join a group, would you like to allow that group's owners and moderators to send you broadcast messages?

"I'd like to remind everyone to please refrain from off topic discussions and inflammatory remarks, which can be considered a violation of the forum guidelines. Please consider using private messaging for personal messages or the block user function."

^^This. Dude just chill. All of us here are very "ride with the tide" type of peole. No need to go against the tide.

On topic, groups are cool but I dont find them an absolute for the site to function well. We are all discussing with each other a lot more than before and I for one find that a plus .

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja

^^This. Dude just chill. All of us here are very "ride with the tide" type of peole. No need to go against the tide.

On topic, groups are cool but I dont find them an absolute for the site to function well. We are all discussing with each other a lot more than before and I for one find that a plus .
    nice im glad to hear it^^ to be honest things between us and other been on a totally different level than before so who needs e'm?

im to trying to "ride with the tide" rather than go against it. really i am. i would like nothing more than doing just that. but how can i when are when there i people who happens to "ride with the tide' are trying to turn me against it? im not trying to sound angry it just feels like it.

Would you recreate your old groups or start entirely new ones? And, if so, what would they focus on?

I'd like to see/create a general group for each respective series (ex: a Star Ocean general group) & some fanclub groups for specific titles (ex: a Final Fantasy IV fan group). All of these groups must keep their topics in relation to their respective series though (unless an off-topic section is made, but they must follow the forum rules in terms of ethics). Some of the old groups had little to no purpose imo (wasn't there a Pokemon group on the old site? Why!?), so I think there must be guidelines to making groups as well (such as groups with obscure names, duplicate groups, etc.). That's all I got, but I think group guidelines will keep things more orderly.

SN: This actually sounds very similar to the forums lol.

I actually enjoyed being able to come on and talk about whatever I felt like, regardless of what it was (I was actually a member of one of the pokemon groups), and I really hope that they bring back all the groups that we had before the site changed. Also, I just don't feel comfortable talking openly in the forums, because anybody can come on here and see everyone's comments, whereas in the groups, it was limited to just the people in that group, and really, I think it's safe to say that we all talk/act differently when we're with a few friends, as opposed to when we know that anyone could hear us (so to speak).

Originally Posted by Ryutim

...I think it's safe to say that we all talk/act differently when we're with a few friends, as opposed to when we know that anyone could hear us (so to speak).

I certainly don't.

i agree with ryutim some of use dont feel compfotable talk out in the open where can anyone can read and comment that originally starts agrugements because people come on and start comming and insulting people on there opinions but when you with friends they dont really do it rudly because they are your friends lol

whooo hoo!! ^^^

Well then, let's see...say the groups feature returns. Would you recreate your old groups or start entirely new ones? And, if so, what would they focus on?

That is a good question Grimoire. I do miss my old RP groups, but the prospect of starting something new is intriguing. Either way I'm looking for a creative group to contribute to. I've found over the years that pure discussions about games tend to get stale from time to time, re-hashing the same debates over and over again. Trust me, I'm not imaginative enough to bring up a fresh topic on game discussion, so I'm guilty of it as well. Don't get me wrong, I love my consoles and enjoy all the games I have, especially Square Enix RPGs. I guess we'll see how things turn out as this site progresses and adds more features.

(click image to enlarge)

cant wait!

Me neither. Maybe they'll bring back the groups, but make it possible to join more than five groups at a time, that way, we can try new things if we want, but still keep the groups we love. I know some people who made multiple accounts because of the five group limit.

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last