Thread: What happened to Groups?

What happened to Groups?

I understand that you can't reveal anything at the moment, but I think I speak for quite a lot of us users when I say that we'd really appreciate having the groups and journal entries back up and running as soon as possible. I for one prefer posting with a few friends in a group, rather than having my ideas and comments out on the forums for anyone to see, and I don't feel like I can relax and just be myself on the forums when I know that anyone can log on and read my comments whenever they like. I'm gratefull to you and the square-enix team for reading our concerns about these matters and I look forward to seeing what changes and additions are made on this site.

Man I'm getting so sick of the constant changes. I outta slap some people around. There was nothing wrong with the old set up.

I'm right there with ya dude. I really miss the crazy RPs I played with my friends on the groups I was in, and I also miss being able to just rant about stuff for a while without worrying that any random person could log on and see the random stuff I said, just because I needed to vent, y'know?

SE I WANT groups back

I like the members site the way it USED to be

I care about ALL companies regardless of who makes them [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img] I reported who blocked Mega Man thread I started I don't join Facebook & twitter due to personal reasons. mainly privacy issues I support bring back MML3 and so do 100,000 other people. I wanted so much to be a game desiner but programming was WAY over my head. so I turned my expertise to a home business instead. A fellow GUNDAM lover asked me to be sub-leader becasue I am PASSIONATE about that anime. I also managed RPG Treasury myself & FF_Fan 13 we posted gaming deals EVERY WEEK for you

I posted E3 & Tokyo Gaming Show news for Past 3 years in my Final Fantasy Series group because I wanted to [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img] in which case most of U worked and I knew U would want to know what was going on. If this is how the new SE member site will be I will only come to register my games and nothing else

update July 4 not 6th LOL mind is still sleepy zzz...

Journals back too would be nice since can't Post Pictures [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img] I enjoyed very much reading journals that other members Posted. In the Past 3 years I frequented members more than youtube so that says something right there [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]

I came to this site a lot before the last update when Square changed everything about the site. It was a fun place with a lot of fun people and I met a lot of people that I really like and friends that I genuinely care about through that. Now, I pretty much have no reason to visit the site except to try and find the answr to this. Can anyone enlighten me why they're gone?

There's still parts of the site that are being worked on and that happens to be one of them. Some admins said that you can expect older features to come back as well as some new ones, and also the fact that we have a groups link when you go to my site means that they are eventually going to come back. We just have to be patient. I totally understand what you're saying though because I miss my groups! ^^ Haha

While the groups haven't made an appearance yet, the site is still focused on Square Enix fans and friends, and is even more open now with public forums where everyone can share in the discussion. I hope that you can find your friends here and enjoy the site, even as more features open up!

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    While the groups haven't made an appearance yet, the site is still focused on Square Enix fans and friends, and is even more open now with public forums where everyone can share in the discussion. I hope that you can find your friends here and enjoy the site, even as more features open up!

with threads U can only post "sqaure enix" related things just made a thread expressing my sadness/frustration until then will post both SE/non SE gaming news on youtube

I don't know if there's a more recent thread talking about this, but does anyone know if the groups are gonna be brought back? I haven't heard anything about this in over two months, and since the groups are the main reason why I'm here in the first place (and therefore have little reason to come on here anymore), I just thought I'd ask. If they're not gonna bring back the groups, then I might as well not log on here anymore.

*Checks*

The Groups tab is still there in the My Activities section, so it looks like the plans haven't been completely discarded yet.

I came to this site a few days before they changed it to this new setup, and I can't really recall how the old setup felt and looked.
    So for newcomers, I think it's nice and smooth.
    This are just my thoughts :P

Maybe so, but a smooth layout doesn't make up for a lack of features. Anyway, I know that the groups tab is up there, but whenever you click on it, it says that "There are no groups to display at this time.", and I know that that probably means that they're gonna bring them back eventually, but I've been waiting ever since they changed the site (which was like, forever ago), so when are they finally gonna bring them back?

It has been less than three months (79 days) since this version of the website officially went online, so it's only understandable that there are still plenty of features that have yet to be implemented. Well, no need to hurry.

sigh* i miss groups they need to hurry and bring them back i understand that they are buessy trying to get everything else runnning but as far as i can tell people from the old site miss groups and journal entreys more then they do most of the the other features

I think that the Groups, along with other things, will be added later on. I miss them too, but we can either work with what we got or leave & return when more content is added.

lol what do you think most of us have been doing :P

Originally Posted by yuna4242

lol what do you think most of us have been doing :P

Yeah, I don't see a lot of regulars on here as much. But hey, they'll be back sooner or later (when the Groups come back) [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif[/img]

Im with u guys I totally miss my groups! >.<

lol lighting i think we all miss groups a little to much i am starting to think most of us did have lives

Lolz well all we can do is wait and hope that they come back up soon lol

...i think we all miss groups a little to much...

I don't.

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n

(one shot graphic novel)

lol lighting i think we all miss groups a little to much i am starting to think most of us did have lives

(yuna...)

Originally Posted by Zack the jerk.
    Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n

(one shot graphic novel)

look zack i know what it feels to be hurt i do but listen to me let it go. you're just insulting and throwing blows at the wind.

Cease your threats. This thread is about groups, take your personal disputes elsewhere. Your previous post has now been reported.

Page 2 of 6 First First 123456 Last