Thread: Can't find the game anywhere.

Can't find the game anywhere.

Question Can't find the game anywhere.

Hi, I live in Southern California and I wanted to know where people got their games because I can't find the game in anystore around me. Anyone know where to get the game in Southern California?? Thanks

Hve you tried any online sources like amazon, or ebay?
    I would suggest others but Im English so Im not sure which sites are best for the states

I know I can order it from online, but I wanted to buy it from a store not online. Thanks anyways So, anyone in southern Cali know a store to where to buy this game?

Re: Finding game

Hey Incubus, I live in Southern California too and can't find it anywhere. I actually did some prepay to reserve a copy for when it supposedly came out on the 17th. I've checked back at EB, Best Buy, everywhere around here and no one has a g#!$&*n copy!!

I had to travel 30 miles out of chicago to get a copy i reserved at gamestop. Go to http://www.gamestop.com and look up imperial glory. from here put in you zip code in the store availibilty screen and it will acuratly show you if there are any within a chosen distance.

I looked it up, I live in boston and the nearest one was in Worcester ! They only had one, that said and they said it wasn't accurate at all times. I'll wait a little while until I could get one closer to Boston.
    Nice mods by Berdan at TAFN!

{Not much Skirmishers action, all need to get full game for now, also need to re-beta test all our mods,will take 1-2 weeks of restructuring our team with getting the game & making sure everything works!}

Join the Skirmishers at Berdan's Skirmishers
    It's a great team. Also the only active mod team for Imperial Glory!

Join my Imperial Glory Fansite here:
    Jeffdan9's Imperial Glory Fansite