Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix - Comfirmed or not?

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix - Comfirmed or not?

Obviously Kingdom hearts 2.... but Birth by Sleep? Re:coded? .......I would plob down over 100$ just for the release of kh2 final mix in HD + 1 other game hopfully BbS

There is no doubt bbs will be on there and KH2 international version. All that is left is will Re:coded be done in a similar fashion like 358/2 days and is BBS going to be the international version?

I'm still curious whether or not they are going to do BBS volume 2 for vita... Since they are being rushed by fans to get KH3 out, I doubt it. We would have gotten 358/2 days as a fully playable game for PS3 if it wasn't for that. Not complaining though, this other way they are doing it makes it feel like 358/2 days got turned into a anime. Makes it a little refreshing "mixing" things up lol. You can enjoy it on the ds still.

i personally couldnt wait for 1.5 with 358/2 days as a movie its gonna be the next best thing to them doing a mini-series anime like you metioned... heh i wouldnt mind them summerizing all the kingdom hearts games to Blu-ray/DVD in a movie style

Yeah, that'd be awsome! Anyway, back to the topic at hand, as long as they include KH2FM and BBSFM, I don't really care if they put anything else into the KH 2.5 remix, I've been wanting the final mixes since forever, and it'd be a dream come true to finally be able to play them.

Originally Posted by Ryutim
    Yeah, that'd be awsome! Anyway, back to the topic at hand, as long as they include KH2FM and BBSFM, I don't really care if they put anything else into the KH 2.5 remix, I've been wanting the final mixes since forever, and it'd be a dream come true to finally be able to play them.
    YES!!!!!! I need those final Mixes!!!

I know im jumping WAY ahead but if Birth by Sleep is on a console and you get to play though just like the psp with the diffrent storylines that would be EPIC!!! im already on board for the final mix of kingdom hearts 2

According to the credits of 1.5, 2.5 is going to contain 2 Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Re:Coded. Probably just the cutscenes of Coded though. I hope it's the full game, it was fun and there's only about 20 minutes of cutscenes anyways.

Well everything in Re:coded would be redone like 358/2 days... ALL the cutscenes that was typed would be voiced too.... and thats way more then 20 mins.....

Twenty-Five minutes tops. Honestly though the best inclusion of 2.5, if they don't get lazy and take it out, is going to be the multiplayer Mirage Arena, which I think is way more fun than the Colosseum.

heh i actually never had a chance to play it... had the game and wifi this whole time but never tried it...

Originally Posted by Roxas the Masculine

Twenty-Five minutes tops. Honestly though the best inclusion of 2.5, if they don't get lazy and take it out, is going to be the multiplayer Mirage Arena, which I think is way more fun than the Colosseum.

If you redone ALL of the texted cutscenes into full animations with VO, as they did with 2/385 Days, then it should be well over an hour, at least.

im thinking SOME of the scripted battles will be in there too.... like the bosses... important PLOT battles like when Xion and Roxas fought each other thinking the other was a heartless due to Saix ploy....

RE:Coded is more likely to get the full game treatment than Days was, that's for sure. They had a limited amount of time to create 1.5, and Days was so totally built off of the touch mechanics and double-screen setup that it would have been impossible to port within that time. Which is sad to me personally, because I was really looking forward to the multiplayer on the PS3. I can only hope the Mirage Arena makes it through!

true... I would've LOVED mission mode on PS3.... playing as the oragazation would've been EPIC

No actually, there are no fights in the 358/2 Days cutscenes from HD ReMix, including the fight with Xion and the fight with Riku. The only fight in there is Xion vs. Axel and that was only a cutscene to begin with.

No they have to have at LEAST 1 fight cuz otherwise Riku is just gonna carry Roxas to Sora without one...lol

Yes that's exactly what happens. You can see to whole set of remastered cutscenes on Youtube there are absolutely no fights.

and you believe youtube?

It's the actual video ripped straight from the game.

The Days cutscenes show the fights with an image and text only in between the video portions.

Well at least there's something.

maybe this is the extra America will get...? lol

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix - Comfirmed or not?

In Japan, they had Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix with several months now, and the rest of us are two weeks away from the game coming out in stores in our countries as well. I know we all are waiting on the tips of our toes, waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3, but MY big question is, as it been announced that Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix is in working progress yet?

To be honest, Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite game in the series and I would love to play that in HD on PS3 as well! But with the PS4 coming out this Thanksgiving season, I worry that by the time Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix comes out, it would end up on PS4, instead of on PS3.

I'm pretty sure this game will contain:
    - Kingdom Hearts 2 - Final Mix
    - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (hopefully playable)
    - Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded

Personally, I think Dream Drop Distant should be a second theater part of this game, as the events in the Dream Drop Distant seems to take place directly before Kingdom Hearts 3.....

If anybody knows if this game is in development, when it comes out and whether it will be on PS3 or PS4, please let me know.

The creator of Kingdom Hearts, Tetsuya Nomura did say it would be unnatural if they didn't come out with this game, so I know it will come out in the near future, but I'm dying for more details!
    Last edited by Roxas1985; 11th Sep 2013 at 10:29.

During the credits of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix footage from Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is shown. It may not exactly be confirmation that Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix is in development, but that does seem to be what they're teasing.

There isn't any official announcement for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix (that i know of), but I would say it's very likely it may be in development based on the credits.

Well, I sincerely hope that Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD would come out on PS3 BEFORE the release of Kingdom Heart 3 on PS4 and Xbox One.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last