Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix - Comfirmed or not?

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix - Comfirmed or not?

I agree, Roxas. I would really like a chance to play Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. I wonder if they would put Birth by Sleep Final Mix on it as well? American fans are faithful. I would like to see Square Enix just as faithful in releasing the games here.
    If they do, I also hope to have 2.5 on PS3. I'll be eagerly awaiting more news on the subject.

Red Face (Embarrassed) Compilation of the Kingdom Hearts 2

I was curious. Will you be doing a remix of the KH 2, Re:Coded, and 3D (Dream Drop Distance) for the PS3 or possibly the PS4? I have really enjoyed playing KH 1.5 since I have gotten it. Now I'm hoping that you will combine those listed above together into a PS3 or PS4 version for us to play as well. Any ideas??

I hope that they'll be making KH 2, Re:Coded and 3D into PS3 or even PS4. I'm a big fan of the series and i would want these games to come out in PS3 or PS4. I hope it's in development.

It's more likely that 2.5 will contain KH2 Final Mix+, BBS Final Mix and cutscenes from Re:Coded. After all, the special credits available in the game selection screen of 1.5 include scenes from those games.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

they made a birth by sleep final mix i hate europe for this haha

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix has been confirmed for a 2014 release! It will contain the following:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (Playable)
    Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (PLAYABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!)
    Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded (Theater mode, not playable)

As of now, a date for release is unconfirmed, though according to Wikipedia, the game was announced on October 14, 2013 to be released globally in 2014.

Stay tuned for more details. and if you have any unreported details about this game. do feel free to share them here.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12