Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New trailer online!!

New trailer online!!

Only a new trailer? A whole update!! Woo hoo!!!

I like this trailer a lot more than the first one. Very action-packed.

Absolutely smashing! Makes me want to hug everyone at Eidos and CD! *how terribly inappropriate*

Quote Originally Posted by jayel
    Absolutely smashing! Makes me want to hug everyone at Eidos and CD! *how terribly inappropriate*
    Yeah! I'm with you!!! Absolutely amazing.

What new trailer?.....What update?

Just visited TR.com and theres no new trailer or site update

If you're having trouble picking it up on www.tombraider.com, you may download from our web site HERE

M.

Quote Originally Posted by MissLara2U
    If you're having trouble picking it up on www.tombraider.com, you may download from our web site HERE

M.
    Thanks for the quick reply(downloading now)

Still no update on the TR site though

I think they only updated the US section. Delays in updates between the different countries occurred during AoD as well.

Try clearing your browser cache, or enter through the "Other" entry point (far right) instread of the country entry points.

M.

Try clearing your browser cache, or enter through the "Other" entry point (far right) instread of the country entry points.

M.
    Tried that but can't sign in.Username and password invalid

Be patient Jay. Everyone and their mother is hitting tr.com atm. You've already got the trailer from my link above, and we'll post nice big versions of the new screen shots on our site soon.

In the meantime, keep clearing out your browser cache and refreshing. I had to log in a couple of times before I saw the updated content.

M.

You've already got the trailer from my link above
    Yes i have MissLara2U and bloody good it is too(Thank You).
    I will keep trying and (hopefully) will get the updated site soon.
    Thanks again for your help.

Jay

Smile

Jay. Have a butchers at these.

M.

I love the trailer and thank you for bringing this to our attention!

There is one thing that is bothering me though, what is up with the new hair style in the pictures and video? I really hope they don't change it to that style, because I really don't like it.

Big Grin

I had no problem getting it from www.tombraider.com and I must say how exciting this latest trailer is! Fabulous! Yes, I am eager for more.....

Thumbs Up

Just one thing: OMFG

Jay. Have a butchers at these.
    Awsome....just awsome.
    Thanks again MissLara2U

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by LaraAngelOfDarkness
    There is one thing that is bothering me though, what is up with the new hair style in the pictures and video? I really hope they don't change it to that style, because I really don't like it.
    I was JUST going to post the exact same thing. That new style has gotta go!

Cool

New hairstyle?? I don't see it..... Maybe I'm blind after all this E3 game wishlist stuff....

Someone please post a screenshot with a big red circle and arrow so I can see the new 'do, too!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
    New hairstyle?? I don't see it..... Maybe I'm blind after all this E3 game wishlist stuff....

Someone please post a screenshot with a big red circle and arrow so I can see the new 'do, too!
    Hey, Cat! Presenting the new 'do...

The first picture depicts the braid we all know and love. The next two images depict the imposter! LOL!

Bugs, some bugs are to fix... The 'tail for example...

I guess.

Whats the big deal with having a pony tail or a plat, having long hair allows you the choice of many styles. it would nice to see what she looks like with her hair down.

I absolutely love her new hair style. Big hug for the new Lara

Maybe there is a new feature Eidos isn't telling us about yet? Like being able to customize Lara (from hair styles, to clothing, to weapons). IMHO, that would be really cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast