Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Smile Welcome!

Hello Folks, and welcome to the Tomb Raider Legend General Discussion Forum. Please familiarize yourselves with the Eidos forum rules, as they apply here too. Have fun!

Thanks mike for the forum. I don't know if this is possible or maybe for the future.... have one the TR developers answer questions about the game on a regular basis? Kind of like a Q & A thread? Just a thought.

Hi Mike, I second Trinity's request, that would be great to have the devs pop in every now and again. Really psyched to see what we have thus far of Legend , I really believe this will be the best Tomb Raider yet done!

Cheers for the new forum, makes life much easier! Plus I Ditto Trinity's suggestion. It seems like a good idea, I think it'd be very fun!

I can't comment yet on what our exact plans are in this area, but we are thinking along the lines you mentioned, both for the forums and for the website. When I have more info, I'll let you know.

Hi Mike, I know you're probably busy, but there's some more Webmasters and 'mistrisses waiting to be added to your list of TRL... errr... things. Myself included.

Laraman ~

Mike are you going to attend E3? If so, when?

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by mike_g
    Hello Folks, and welcome to the Tomb Raider Legend General Discussion Forum.
    Hi back. I was just wondering how hard it would be for the forum to have a few small Tomb Raider gifs here and there to make us feel really at home? Can vBulletin even do this? Heck even the free ezboard can.

Hi everyone. Just want to reintroduce my self I’ve been on a really long vacation.

I have a really good feeling about this game.

I know this game gonna rock because Toby Gard is back YaY

Smile

Hi Runtime.

Hi angelic.

Welcome!

a mike what day is the tr legend playable demo shipping in Cristmas

Question

here in sherwood park it's out in the next month
    maybe 1st or 2nd week. who knows....
    ?
    u can never trust the stores

Quote Originally Posted by moonstone123
    here in sherwood park it's out in the next month
    maybe 1st or 2nd week. who knows....
    ?
    u can never trust the stores
    Don't get your hopes up because its safe to say that it wont be out next month
    signature image
    ...previously known as "Mum"

Welcome to the forum Lara Croft Winner and moonstone123.

Thumbs Up Hellllllo

Been a while since I posted here at the forums. Like the new Legends website. I will be checking back frequently. YEAAAAAAAH

Hi croftgrrl24.

Welcome back. Maybe now that the website is updated everyone will come back and post.

Did you get to play with the animated bugs on the site? You see the spider?

Hi there!

Thanks for the welcome, and I really have a verry good feeling abaut the new game..Legend rox! I like this Forum a lot too, good job!

Smile Hello and Thanx

Hi and thanks for providing the forum, for your work and time spent in the moderation of it. And also a big thank you for the excellent new legend website. Good effort and well done to all concerned.

Smile

Hi everyone.What's up?Lara forever.

Quote Originally Posted by harry1
    Hi everyone.What's up?Lara forever.
    Hi harry1.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a newbie here too ^__^, the main site of Tomb Raider Legend is beautifull, and amazingly done

Further my name iz Denny, im from the Netherlands, i am 17 years old and got an N64, PS2, Xbox, High end gaming PC on my room where i play pretty often games like Ninja Gaiden, God of War, The Legend of Zelda and Prince of Persia.

And i have enough patience to wait for the new Tomb Raider, rushing is never good developing a game like this, It's done when it's done
    And so far after the screenshots and trailers, this game iz going to rock ^__^

Hi Denny.

Welcome to the forum.

Heylo party people! I'm a newbie too and I'm so glad I've discovered this forum to share my love of gaming concerning Lara Croft

I'm so glad that they have a new and more updated Lara ("Legends") ... the new game looks absolutely fantabulous Can't wait to get my hands on it More wonderful locations to explore and more Lara! It's all good
    Xx_ChArIsMa_BlAcK_xX

Welcome Charisma_Black
    signature image
    ...previously known as "Mum"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast