Thread: Square Enix Store Issues and Questions

Square Enix Store Issues and Questions

I ordered Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy from the Square Enix NA store and I realized I made a mistake in selecting the wrong country. I accidentally picked "Virgin Islands (USA)" instead of United States. Is there any way I can change it? I haven't gotten an email receipt of my purchase or anything and I can't track down my order! Please help!

Did you try emailing customer support on the shop page? Otherwise as long as your zipcode was good you should be fine.

Yeah I have but they haven't replied back. The zip code is correct however. Thanks Fire!

Just an update for everybody. When I replied yet again telling him that I was told by Digital River to contact Square Enix report, the response I received said to try a different browser or clear my cache. I already told him in a previous email that I have tried two completely separate computers with differnt browsers. Looks like nobody in customer support can simply try it and see the problem first hand. By the way, it was at least 2 to 3 days each time before I received a reply. Now the sale is over, so thanks for nothing.

Is it really that hard when someone points out a problem on the website to say, "Hey I see that problem too." Apparently.

Questions about the Square Enix Store

On the 18th of december I ordered FF13 one and 2 and the moment I reveived the confirmation email I was told they were backordered. The games still havnt been shiped so I was wondering if anyone has information regarding how long it typically takes to recive products backordered by Square?

Its January 8th at the writing of this message.

[SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Support] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...

That is just telling me that they will ship it asap ect. Im looking for people feedback and estimates.

I did the same thing and just cancelled it. I ended up just ordering from Amazon and got my games already.

Originally Posted by Erick

I did the same thing and just cancelled it. I ended up just ordering from Amazon and got my games already.

Yeah I realize I could do that but i was hoping to hang onto the 50% off i got in the holiday sale.

So I odered the Xbox 360 version on FF13-2 from the SE store on december 24th and somehow on the 1/8/13 and I recieved this
    i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/Neji2X...

Yes the ps3 version of the game, if I had a ps3 I would take it but I don't have one!
    The receipt clearly said FINAL FANTASY XIII-2-X360.
    Now I have to wait longer to play the game.

I take it you already have contacted the [SQUARE ENIX e-STORE] about this issue, but, just in case:

support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

[SQUARE ENIX Support] -1-858-790-7529 (-9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri)

[Direct Line] - 310-846-0345

So i thought capcom took the cake for customer service. Then there is square.

I've been on this iste no less than 5 times and each time my account gets deleted. I've never ever gone on the forums here because it doens't intrest me, i just wanted to put the points from my games in. Everytime i put in more than 3 games my account goes away. BAsically so you guy sdon't have to ever give out any of your prizes for loyal customers.

Now this sale thing where you make eveyrthing 50 percent off, and don't really ahve any of it instock still charge people then have both sides say it's the other sides fault. Seriously If i get one more damn email about calling digital river just so digital river can say email you guys i'm going to lose my freaking mind.

This is illegal. Now your website terms say if you buy sale items if you restock *and lets be honest you will restock so you can charge everyone double*that people then pay that inflated price. You guys are absoultely ridiclous. Someone needs to send me a god damn refund AND a ing appoligy for the incompetence.

NEVER will i deal with you guys again.

Besides you killed final fantasy anyway so wtfs the point of hanging around.

Originally Posted by shayne
    So i thought capcom took the cake for customer service. Then there is square.

I've been on this iste no less than 5 times and each time my account gets deleted. I've never ever gone on the forums here because it doens't intrest me, i just wanted to put the points from my games in. Everytime i put in more than 3 games my account goes away. BAsically so you guy sdon't have to ever give out any of your prizes for loyal customers.

Now this sale thing where you make eveyrthing 50 percent off, and don't really ahve any of it instock still charge people then have both sides say it's the other sides fault. Seriously If i get one more damn email about calling digital river just so digital river can say email you guys i'm going to lose my freaking mind.

This is illegal. Now your website terms say if you buy sale items if you restock *and lets be honest you will restock so you can charge everyone double*that people then pay that inflated price. You guys are absoultely ridiclous. Someone needs to send me a god damn refund AND a ing appoligy for the incompetence.

NEVER will i deal with you guys again.

Besides you killed final fantasy anyway so wtfs the point of hanging around.

I've agree with you with the service here with Square enix. i had issue's with them before and they are very limited to giving out any sort of reward's, well compare to Nintendo club and capcom, only thing worth playing From SE now in days are the old game's and from playing XIV ARR @ seem's so promising, that if you are in to Online games but yeah eather that, FF hasen't itself for a hell of a long time. XII from your propected ?

[Same login, multiple accounts?]

[<strong style="font-weight: bold;">Direct Line] -[/b] 310-846-0345

Originally Posted by imported_Lawrence
    So I odered the Xbox 360 version on FF13-2 from the SE store on december 24th and somehow on the 1/8/13 and I recieved this
    i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/Neji2X...

Yes the ps3 version of the game, if I had a ps3 I would take it but I don't have one!
    The receipt clearly said FINAL FANTASY XIII-2-X360.
    Now I have to wait longer to play the game.

I ordered the ps3 version before you and still havnt gotten it. Maybe Se mixed up the versions?

I suppose just send it back and try again.

I called SE and was told to call digital river. I called Digital River on tuesday(Jan 8th) and they told me that they were going to send me a tickect or something to my email in 24 to 48 hours and I still havent gotten it.

They might as well send me a Playstation 3 so I can play the game quicker.

Tried going to gamestop and EB games but they wont let me switch it for a 360 copy.

If you have not received a response from Digital River by Tuesday, let me know and I will try to look into this.

I called Digital River again on monday and they finally decided to offer me a refund on the game. Since they are not going to refund me the shipping and handling sending it back($7-12), I am not going return it but instead going to give the game to my friend that haves a PS3.

First and last purchase from the SE store.

Thank you for your help Gravity.

Lawrence - I am having the same issue. I just received the game yesterday. Ordered a 360 copy, received a PS3 copy. My e-mail confirmation and the packing slip both also say X360. I am going to dig around and see what can be done.

That said, did you ever get yours worked out? Did you hear back from Digital River?

Oh, I see you updated just a few minutes before I posted.

Your update is not encouraging. :|

So both me and Zotaku87 were shipped the wrong versions and Austin is probably still waiting for his PS3 copy to be shipped.

That does not make any sense. Shame on you DigitalRiver/SE!!

Imma buy a used copy of Star ocean now at gamestop and you can't stop me! lol

I apologize that this happened to you guys.

For anyone who had this issue, please give me your order numbers in an instant message through the site and we will investigate internally.

I've brought this up with Digital River. It was a mistake to ask for shipping costs from customers regarding receipt of mistaken items. I'm still working with them to resolve all concerns and prevent this from happening again.

If you contact Digital River, you should hear a similar refrain.

Hey guys! I'm just wondering if anyone who has ordered any original PlayStation games directly from SQUARE-ENIX have arrived yet? I received my copies of FINAL FANTASY ANTHOLOGY, FINAL FANTASY CHRONICLES, FINAL FANTASY ORIGINS and FINAL FANTASY IX just fine, but the copy of FINAL FANTASY VIII never arrived. The payment has been "processing" in my Bank of America online statement for ages and I'm wondering if it's ever going to go through. If there's no more copies, should I ask my bank to terminate the process? All of my past orders with SQUARE-ENIX went through fine, but this one seems to be in limbo. If anyone has any advice, I'd sure love to hear it! And I really appreciate any help in advance. Thanks!

P.S. The aforementioned copies of FINAL FANTASY that have arrived all have a silver layer instead of black. Not sure why, as all PlayStation games have a black bottom, but I made a video on it in case anyone wanted to see, or had an explanation. That's not very important though, I was really just curious. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by CaseyTheVA
    Hey guys! I'm just wondering if anyone who has ordered any original PlayStation games directly from SQUARE-ENIX have arrived yet? I received my copies of FINAL FANTASY ANTHOLOGY, FINAL FANTASY CHRONICLES, FINAL FANTASY ORIGINS and FINAL FANTASY IX just fine, but the copy of FINAL FANTASY VIII never arrived. The payment has been "processing" in my Bank of America online statement for ages and I'm wondering if it's ever going to go through. If there's no more copies, should I ask my bank to terminate the process? All of my past orders with SQUARE-ENIX went through fine, but this one seems to be in limbo. If anyone has any advice, I'd sure love to hear it! And I really appreciate any help in advance. Thanks!

P.S. The aforementioned copies of FINAL FANTASY that have arrived all have a silver layer instead of black. Not sure why, as all PlayStation games have a black bottom, but I made a video on it in case anyone wanted to see, or had an explanation. That's not very important though, I was really just curious. Thanks again!
    When I ordered from them it took a while, and it said "pending" even after I got the stuff in the mail. If it doesn't come within 1 to 2 more weeks, I would try to contact them.

Page 4 of 24 First First 1234567814 ... Last