Thread: Square Enix Store Issues and Questions

Square Enix Store Issues and Questions

Good. A place to discuss this burning issue ([POTENTIAL UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SQUARE ENIX ONLINE SHOP] na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/news_...) will most likely be welcome.

Okay I got a reply I was told to go to customer support at: www.digitalriver.com for further help. I've gotten an automated reply from them and I emailed them back. Now I am just waiting for a reply from an actual person.

Siliconera visits the Japanese Square Enix Store:

"Let’s Visit Square Enix’s Tokyo Store And See Sephiroth"

www.siliconera.com/2012/09/18/lets-visit...

*Looks at store link*

While I could easily drop a fortune in pilfered gil there, Sephy alone would be worth the price of admission...*_*

Due to the recent intrusion, SQUARE ENIX will now sell all merchandise through the e-STORE.

www.square-enix-shop.com/notice_jp.html

Quoting Anime News Network:

"Official Square Enix Goods Shop Reports Leaked User Info"

www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-18...

"The Official Goods Online Shop for video game studio Square Enix updated on Tuesday to announce that "the possibility of unauthorized access in the Square Enix Official Merchandise online shop" occurred between September 13 and 18. Further investigation into the log-ins revealed evidence that information stored in the site's servers was stolen. Stored information included customers names, addresses, telephone numbers, gender, birthday, and e-mail addresses. The company also stated that it is possible stored credit card information was accessed although it was not specifically stored on the breached server. The company has yet to discover proof that credit card information was stolen.

Due to the information breach, the store is now closed. Customers looking to purchase Square Enix goods are directed to use the company's Square Enix e-STORE.

The Square Enix Official Goods Online Shop is an Internet shopping division of Square Enix that offered collectible figures and other character merchandise."

Kinda sad to see the shop go down.

The SQUARE ENIX CHARACTER GOODS SHOP SHOW CASE will close on November 25.

www.square-enix.co.jp/showcase/close.htm...

Hi, on Black Friday, i bought a copy of sleeping dogs and FF XIII-2 for the PS3, but they still haven't arrived ( I live in Canada btw). I was wondering if it usually takes this long for games to be shipped. I also tried looking for a square enix customer service number, but doesn't appear to be available.

Saved Payment Option

How do i delete Saved Payment Options?.

I would also like to know this. It's ridiculous that it seems mandatory to save a payment option to begin with.

Questions about the Square Enix Store

General questions about the online store go here. However, should you ever run into any issues when ordering from our online store, then make sure to contact customer service since our staff may not have the opportunity to check this thread.

Edited by Grimoire.

Does anyone know when FFXIII and FFXIII-2 will be back in stock. I'd really like to purchase them with the deal they have going.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 7th Oct 2013 at 10:48.

[SQUARE ENIX Support] -1-858-790-7529, 9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri

Direct Line: 310-846-0345

i ordered Romancing saga minstrel song for PS2 and i have no clue when it will get here how am i suppose to know when it will get here ?

I just bought, paid for a downloaded the pc download game Project Snowblind from this site.

And now during the install, its asking to verify my copy and to provide my serial number...

I have no serial number listed on my account page, nor any games showing in my games folder, nor even a email confirming the purchase and maybe the key there....

What gives SE? Where's my serial # key so that I can play my purchase?

I checked out Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate through the online store and right after the purchase, i was directed to a blank screen.
    There was no identification that my purchase was made nor any notice of the transaction occured. I looking into my bank account and noticed that i was charged for the game but i'm worried about the fact that on this website i can't find any information of my transaction ever occuring.

I'm trying to buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and its leading me to a page saying We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Is this just me or is a server wide issue?
    Anyone else have this problem?
    Does anyone know when it will be resolved?

Report your issue to [Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Report your issue to [Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Originally Posted by Gravity

thank you for the advice

I just paid for dungon seige 3 pc download, and it shows up ion my bank account. But i can not find the link to download it nor did i get a confirm email or link to d/l it.

Deepcutter

I have the same issue, but in this case I bought sleeping dogs, anyone knows whats going on?

Submit your issue to:

[DUNGEON SIEGE 3 Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

and:

[SLEEPING DOGS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Every time I go to the following URL and click "Buy Now" I get an error. Is FFIV no longer for sale?

store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/...

I contacted support, they told me to contact Digital River. When I contacted Digital River, they refered me back to the original support. Unprofessional and useless. When I contact support with a question, they should contact whoever is needed to get me the answer, not send me on a wild goose chase.

I copied and pasted the email that I got from Digital River telling me to that I had originally contacted the correct customer support, and the response I got said something about, "We're sorry you're having trouble accessing the Square Enix Members Site." WHAT? I told them I'm not having problems accessing the members site, I can't purchase FFIV. Just try it yourself and you'll see that it produces an error. In response I got a copy of the exact same original email telling me to contact Digital River. Is there an actual person that works in customer service? If there is, he seems mentally disabled and should be moved to a position where he shreds paper or something that doesn't involve reading comprehension.

Page 3 of 24 First First 123456713 ... Last