Page 2 of 24 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Square Enix Store Issues and Questions

Square Enix Store Issues and Questions

Just wanted to let people know I was getting that message when using Chrome (browser). However when I tried out I.E. 64-bit it worked. I'm currently downloading the game.

Hope this helps.

I tried IE and still have the problem

Same here, Canada.

I have tried all browsers and 3 different cards...

yep same issue... multiple browsers....

I've tried IE 32- and 64-bit, Chrome, and Firefox. Same deal in all of 'em.

i am having the same problem, cant even buy final fantasy 7 -.-

Originally Posted by imported_tommy
    i am having the same problem, cant even buy final fantasy 7 -.-
    Same problem here, Hope it gets fixed soon, would love to play ff7 again!

Same here, guess they just don't want our money. Really wish this was released on Steam because then I could actually buy it.

I think I may have found a fix for this issue. I tried doing this using IE, Firefox, and Chrome, all with the same error about the payment method. During my last attempt, I noticed something different.

Normally, I was logging into my SE account on the payment page, then filling out the information required, and getting the error. On my last attempt, I noticed that if you don't log in on the payment page, the bottom section asking for your credit card information does not ask for they "Payment Method Name". Curious of this, instead of logging in, I simply filled out the fields and created a new SE Account using one of my alt email addresses. It took that time and I was able to purchase and am currently downloading the game.

Hope this helps everone

Very nice. Worked like a charm

Chrome gave me same error. Firefox worked first try, dont think i did anything different then I did in chrome but downloading now.

So after seeing the rumours about the sequel for The World Ends with You, i thought to myself, well I should really try the first game. I made the purchase and when i checked my card, the money went through. A few hours later i received an email telling me that there were no more copies in stock, so i proceeded to cancel. Today i got the confirmation that the order was cancelled, however after going to findmyorder.com, it says that i wont be getting a refund since the payment never went through, because the game wasnt shipped. So here i am, without the money AND without the game... I already emailed customer support and havent gotten a reply yet... Whats going on? :S

Nothing seems to work.

Is there anyway to fix this problem?

Originally Posted by imported_Christopher
    I think I may have found a fix for this issue. I tried doing this using IE, Firefox, and Chrome, all with the same error about the payment method. During my last attempt, I noticed something different.

Normally, I was logging into my SE account on the payment page, then filling out the information required, and getting the error. On my last attempt, I noticed that if you don't log in on the payment page, the bottom section asking for your credit card information does not ask for they "Payment Method Name". Curious of this, instead of logging in, I simply filled out the fields and created a new SE Account using one of my alt email addresses. It took that time and I was able to purchase and am currently downloading the game.

Hope this helps everone
    So yeah was having the same problem and this helped. Thanks so much! Now I can hopefully play a game from my childhood <3

A question about buying digital games from this site.

I've never bought from this site before. If a game I buy here gets deleted or my hard drive crashes, can I download it again without having to pay again?

That's why it's always safe to save all your information, like your conformation number and the security code they provide you upon downloading. And like they suggest, back up your game to a CD or external hard drive just in case.

Not signing in and just filling everything out again worked for me, i also did mine on the firefox browser.

LOG OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO PURCHASE

If you just fill out all the info it asks for, including info for a NEW account on the site, it should allow you to purchase the software just fine.

Thank you Christopher for the tip!

@SQUARE - FIX THE MEMBER GLITCH ASAP PLEASE

How unequivocally STUPID, EMBARASSING, and UNPROFESSIONAL!

Yes, you want this game? Oh, you're a member so you can't download it. Create a new account and flood our servers with new sign-ups.

More importantly (aside from their broken code), Square Enix support didn't even TRY to help me. They blamed my credit card. I responded with "I just bought something on a different site" and they responded with the SAME cookie cutter response. So not only do I hate their customer service now, I also missed out on the 2$ off deal when I originally wanted to buy the game

Square Enix Shop

Yeah I just ordered something from the Square Enix Merchandise Shop. It was Sept. 7, 2012. My bank account was charged and the order wasn't shipped last time I saw. I have NO way of checking anything now. Will I still get my order? I hope so because I don't want to be out my money.

Questions of this kind belong in the [Customer Service Support Issues] forum:

na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139345/...

You can request your thread to be moved to said forum by reporting it to the admins. However, first and foremost I would recommend you to contact the [SQUARE ENIX Support Center]: support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Okay I contacted them. Now I am waiting for a response. Thank you Gravity I'll request it to be moved to there. Maybe others have this issue too.

Page 2 of 24 First First 12345612 ... Last