Thread: Somebody Help!!

Somebody Help!!

Somebody Help!!

I have seen this in one tread many times but no one seems to be answering it now i have the same problem as well. When i first bought the game i had no problems at all getting connected and entering into games, but now all the servers show up as red and iam unable to join, except for every once in awhile one server with one person in it will open up and i can join. Ive tried to put up servers but no one joins them. Now to finally get an anser to my problem i will make its own thread because it seems that more than one person has this issue and if you have had this issue can you please reply to this thread and tell me if it has fixed itself or what.

Thanks, Jeff

I have absolutely no idea what game you are talking about.

project snowblind......for the ps2

Ah! I have not played that one.

But you may have more luck asking this question in the Project Snowblind forum. Allow me to redirect this thread.
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image

Check the Sticky "Manual Errata..."
    Its all about the Ports. PS needs a certain port open for it to play.

i have larady been playing psb for about a week. My firewall doesnt suddely put itself up. also im running off of a hud i dont know if this changes thing or what. but i dont think its my ps2 and i dont think i have to forward. I have windows 98 so if someone can tell me how to do kit or if you need more information please reply. This getting very annoying and im starting to question if this is really worth my 50 fricken dollars. thnx jeff