Thread: Some goofs...must read!

Some goofs...must read!

Exclamation Some goofs...must read!

Well for one tress are 2D!!! look at the ingame movies. pretty sad if you ask me... Also when units attack in melee (haven't seen other attacks with this error) they will attack and then automaticly apear when the animation of attack begins. look at the movie of the frogs attacking the fort . you'll see in the melee that a horse guy (not sure what type of unit...dragoon ect...) attacks a infantry of some kind. he dose his motion and then apears with that same animation of attack at a 90 angle difference.... hope that makes sense. . Also Cannon look like they can wipe the map before the battle starts, especially on moving targets

Well i hope some of you also post up the goofs you find. Maybe the developers will take a gander and see people don't like 2D trees like in Mario 64.

edit: Found some new stuff... Same movie... right at the start, when you see the peacefull deer a brit cannon fire's, the deer is gone but you see some dead frogs lying around on the ground. then you see like 4 units walk THOUGH one of them. no curticy to walk over the guy not over one of their dead mates . man i feel sorry for that dead guy, weres the respect?!.

The trailers were made whilst the game was in development, therefore we can expect (I think) that the finished product will have cleared up these 'goofs'.

hope so

ya i hope your right cause i was watching a naval battle and i thought my comp froze cause the movie paused. i was like WTF my pc never crashed on a movie before. so i rewind and replay and see the time table move but not the movie... figured out it was the GAME that was lagging! man i hope your right, cause if this game is going to lag on THEIR pc's, and have the above "goofs". then i'll just buy the game for myself and not tell my friends about it... i sure hope your right.

Originally Posted by HellAngel_666
    you'll see in the melee that a horse guy (not sure what type of unit...dragoon ect...) attacks a infantry of some kind. he dose his motion and then apears with that same animation of attack at a 90 angle difference.... hope that makes sense.
    No, that DOES not make sense. Mostly because I have no idea what you are talking about. You can't judge an in-development game by the movies. Tree can be easily fixed.

And by horse guy do you mean cavalry or centaur?
    http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian.../russiatxt.jpg
    Kutuzov: "As long as we have an army strong enough to fight we have a chance to win. I order Retreat."

Originally Posted by The_Russian_Rocket
    No, that DOES not make sense. Mostly because I have no idea what you are talking about. You can't judge an in-development game by the movies. Tree can be easily fixed.

And by horse guy do you mean cavalry or centaur?
    just watched the new ign movies, the tree is still 2D but every thing else seems to be fixed. still RTW did 3D trees it must not be that hard to make them in IG right?
    anyway ya i was talking about a cavalry unit, they seem to be fine now though.
    still no new ship battles so i just hope it dosn't lag in the "real" game...