Thread: Single Player

Single Player

Single Player

We've really had a lot of talk about online multiplayer lately. What about single player? If anyone has some thoughts to share, fan sites they've created with art or fiction about Snowblind, or anything relating to the game as whole rather than online, I'd like to hear them please. So, (once again) talk to me baby!
    "Happiness requires freedom, and freedom requires courage."

-Pericles

I like single player much more than online. I bought the game for single player in the first place. I think it's a little on the short side, but it was worth it because the whole thing was packed with exciting battles and awesome weapons! I really love the all out war levels the most.

Overall, I think the single-player was awesome and one of the best single-player I ever played.

the single player is very good. the cutscenes are nice and everything works well. i woulda liked a bit vore variety in the missions but oh well. i also like the character and the way the main characters are introduced.

although single player is great i really bougth this game for the online mode, which for the most part is pretty good.
    www.bf2home.com

its probably the best First Person Shooter single player mode ive played a bit short i wish you had a difficulty mode and that you could unlock stuff as you beat the game on different modes but i still love this game to death i only with i could of beta tested it

I also like how the cutscenes are very cinematic. It's like a movie with all the great camera angles and stuff.