Thread: oh my god!

oh my god!

"oh my god!" WHAT?

When you post - say what you are posting about

For a start - your links are crap. I cannot get anything but a Dragonballz ad? IN SPANISH.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

There are some new screenshots of IG.

Anyway, I agree with Czar, you should say which is the reason of your post...
    great screenshots.

In the same page, it says the game will go to stores by 29th April, I can't wait.

It certainly takes a good time for them to load... annoyingly it has to load the entire page before you can view any single picture.

But i do wonder, resources etc for each country... since when does Uk outnumber France in population?? I thought it was closer to 1:3 for the French!
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." -Gandhi

Please use "lord" instead of what you said in public. (Past experience)
    Thanks anyway. Finally got to see the tech tree.
    http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian.../russiatxt.jpg
    Kutuzov: "As long as we have an army strong enough to fight we have a chance to win. I order Retreat."

Loads slooooooooooooooow. Will have them on TAFN in 15 minutes or so = very fast loading!!

Thanks perrymason!!

loads too slow for me to bother, but I see that at last we get a release date.

Originally Posted by Dread_lahll
    loads too slow for me to bother, but I see that at last we get a release date.
    Better?

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    blaaaaaaah

I noticed on the sales site (that I got to through TAFN)that somebody played a demo; lets have it! I want demo , Also, they still don't list specific system requirements, all they list is the windows operating system, which I have (2000), but what about the processor?! Why can't they list all requiremts?! Sorry , got carried away. I really am happy it's finally coming together but I just don't know why they can't give a complete list of system requirements at this point.
    "Full speed ahead!"

That demo is probably an early preview version for magazines and game websites. The system requirements probably aren't finalised yet as there very well still may be some changes/tweaks to the engine and whatnot, that can increase or decrease the requirements.

The same magazine says that the game works well with:

- A 1.3Ghz Processor
    - 512Mb RAM
    - Ti4200 (VGA)

And even better but not too much with:

- A 3Ghz processor
    - 1GB RAM
    - 6800 (VGA)

It says that in both worked perfectly with all visual and gameplay options at max, in the first I said the only reduced some options but was not far from the second one configuration.