Thread: Hello All

Hello All

1. Hello All

Hi Guys

Wow... a lot has happened since I was here last An editor for T3, ION closing...

Anyway just wanted to say hello to all my old friends, and I hope you're all well
    Author of :-
    Thief Book Wizard v2.2
    Thief 2 Objects List (versions 1, 2 and 3)
    FM's : Bassett's Keep, The Ring, The Game, Karras' Diary, Secret Weapon and co Author Mixed Messages.

I have the builders patience on my side!
    http://www.spankdonkey.com/jamming/view.php/99.png

Glad to see you back, hopefully to stay.
    Still love Karras Diary!

Welcome back

So! Where you was? What you been up to? Glad to hear you are still alive and kicking.

Hello to you! Wow! You have been gone for a bit...August. Glad to see you're doing ok. I hope that the family are doing good as well. Tell them hello from me, please.

You missed something that has happened with me.

Looks like you and I will be neighbors soon. Well, ok...really DISTANT ones.

Glad to see you emerged from the mines! Welcome back!

Hi Thorin! Whazzup? Playing any Thief? Doing any Dromed?

8. Hi guys,
    I've not been doing much really. Just having a break I've not even completed T3 yet... I got to a balcony where a torch guard and 2 others are roaming... It's that long ago I can't remember the level name I must reinstall it now and give it a proper go.

Thanks for the welcome back all I don't know if I'll be as active as last time but it's nice to be back. I might take a look into the T3 editor. I've done some mapping in UnrealEd for another game I play so I might have a head start

@ SC
    You've been busy, moving over here, wedding (congrats!!!) I thought you liked it down south tho? It's nice up north, When it's sunny and I find the people are friendlier. Beck and I are going up to the lake district next month to her mum & dads so we'll be a little closer to you No need to hide lol
    Thief Book Wizard v2.2
    FM's : Bassett's Keep, The Ring, The Game, Karras' Diary, Secret Weapon and co Author Mixed Messages.

Originally Posted by Thorin Oakenshield
    I've not even completed T3 yet...I might take a look into the T3 editor...@ SCYou've been busy, moving over here, wedding (congrats!!!) I thought you liked it down south tho? It's nice up north, When it's sunny and I find the people are friendlier. Beck and I are going up to the lake district next month...
    My PC is not new enough to run it but I got a taste of Thief III when I visited Nightwalker last fall. Do you think we might get to see an FM by you in T3 format then?

Thanks for the congrats. I did enjoy it down south but I met my husband on my 2nd trip to England and I fell in love with the North (and him too!). Have a good time on your trip. The Lake District is one area I need to make a point to explore. The photos of the area look beautiful.

Hail sturdy dwarf! Welcome back. Hope all is well.

Welcome back! It's nice to see you're dabbling in the world of Thief again.

Yes, Shadow Creepr and Dinky wanted to see Shalebridge Cradle when they came to visit me last fall but neither of them would actually PLAY it. They were too scared. So we turned out the lights and I played it while they both watched, taking every opportunity that presented itself to make sure they jumped and screamed as many times as possible. LOL! It was great fun.
    Nightwalker
    Oct. 2000

Originally Posted by Nightwalker
    So we turned out the lights and I played it while they both watched, taking every opportunity that presented itself to make sure they jumped and screamed as many times as possible. LOL! It was great fun.
    No no, I wasn't scared, I just was... was carried along by Shadow Creepr's screaming and jumping! *Dinky is looking around, hoping nobody has noticed this barefaced lie*

Welcome back, Thorin. Hope your family is fine
    It's a long time ago since I heard/read from you. I already thought you flogged your computer...

Thank you, Shadow Creepr, for pointing me at this thread.
    You are just as good as your blackjack!

Aw c'mon guys the Cradle isnt that scary! I mean I've played it through once....and havent gone back since!

BTW did you find my easter egg reference to KD in Deep Trouble 2?

14. Hi Dinky o/
    Thief Book Wizard v2.2

Hello T.O. !

BTW, folks, have you seen this?
    the cradel
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

howdy Thorin. anyone remember me? *silence* hehe.

been years since I've been here (and I think it must have been on an older iteration of the boards too, because I'm pretty sure I was registered under this name, but had to reregister...I remember you, Thorin and sneak and clayman and Munin and Chiefdreams and darkwater and others...those guys still around?). just found out TDS was out (duh) and went and bought it the other day, only to find out the comp won't run it...so now I'm gonna have to go get TMA out of all my junk that's still in storage from when I moved back home.

17. More famous names from the past Hi guys o/
    Thief Book Wizard v2.2

Hello! I'm back too.