Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Playstation Clans

Playstation Clans

Arrow Playstation Clan Recruitment

Hi PS2 Clan Leaders! Looking for recruits? Advertise your clans here!

Rules: (Posts not conforming to the rules could face deletion!)
    1.) This thread is for PS2 clans only!
    2.) Include contact information
    3.) One post per clan only!
    "Happiness requires freedom, and freedom requires courage."

-Pericles

clan: [JOT$] - johny on the spot

site: www.1shot1kill.org

you can contact me on aim or msn.

RABiD is now recruiting for our Snowblind Division. Visit us at www.clan-rabid.com. You can sign up under battlefront for now, but our Snowblind site will be up and running shortly. I can be reached at jesusfreak@clan-rabid.com or by AIM at RABIDJesusFreak.

Arrow Cowboys From Hell

CFH=Cowboys From Hell
    Contact me by e-mail cfh_trooper11@yahoo.com or by msn yahoo aim

Thanks for such a great game. I am happy to say that all DOA members will play this game.mydoa.com

Update for Clan Rabid: Snowblind Division. Please direct yourself to http://snowblind.clan-rabid.com to sign up for recruitment/tryout.

Attn All Clans!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if any of you are aware of this site but I suspect you are. We have set up a ladder format for Snowblind PS2. The rules are still being tweaked but there are 3 teams registered so far.

http://www.sonicarmy.com/ladder

http://www.sonicarmy.com/forum

These two sites are the ladder and forums including recruitment threads. Should you choose to use these options, you need to register at both sites. On the forum site, register with your clan tag. On the ladder site, DO NOT register with your clan tag as it will be added when your team is created or when your leader invites you to the team.

As one of the creators (Fizzo) has mentioned, we are prepared to use this but should Eidos come up with their own thing, we will gladly sign up to theirs!

If you or anyone else should have any questions, please feel free to contact one of the following:

killrcdn@sonicarmy.com
    solo66@sonicarmy.com
    jason@sonicarmy.com

PWA Tryouts

PWA Mobster wrote:

'll Be Holding Pwa Tryouts On Thursday And Friday Nights.

8pm Eastern, Look For The Room Labled PWA.

Please Have A Mic!"
    "Happiness requires freedom, and freedom requires courage."

-Pericles

Exclamation WAR Recruitin'

[WAR]= Warriors And Respect is now looking for members with mics only. Seting up the website look for The WAR Room!!!

10. Originally Posted by Speck
    No CTF ladder...
    We will be adding other ladders including CTF and Assault. We just need to get the ground work set up for this one first.

BGS(BichesGetStitches) recruiting

BichesGetStitches is currently recruiting. Anyone looking for a clan send a friend invitation to -BGS-mowbs. Tryouts aren't necessary, though we will hold them. You can Email me at jimmiebananas@yahoo.com

Big Grin T3$(The ELITE SQUAD

hey all if your looking for sum fun and wont to join a clan all you need to do is leave a post here or e-mail me at razi3l_8@hotmail.com note you must hav a headset we hav 3 members already we need 5 more to compete in sonic army ladder

the clans site

well this is are site that I have to give thanks to K for his work for making that happen and here it is so if you want to join go to are fourm and join there. http://WeaponKnightsGera.FreeSpaces.com/

hi everyone -PK- is recuiting we have our website up at http://www.freewebs.com/perfectkillers_89/ we're only on the ps2 and of course you need a headset. Our clan email is perfectkillers_89@hotmail.com thnakx all
    -PK-xjesterx

Cool The [BBD] CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING

If you need a rush if you need to fire off a round or two in the guy next to you need to join this clan. It's all about the pain the blood and kicking that smart a$# in the family gewls. So if your man enough tell me your snowblind name or E-MAIL me at bloodlordxx@yahoo.com and keep on fraging

Havok. Recruiting

Gday lads, Havok. Are currently looking for members to fill its ranks, We currently consist of 5 members however we would like another 9-10.

Please visit our forums at http://kzhvk.proboards28.com and register in order to view all boards and post.

If you are keen to join please leave a message with your age ( 16 and over preferred ), Player name and contact details in our Recruitment Section.

We are a multi national team so any country is welcome, We currently have 4 Aussies and 1 UK bloke

Thanks for your time.

woot

PSE | PROJECT SNOWBLIND ELITE RECRUITING
    We're looking for members with a score of 2000 or more.
    My email is kclaycomb@gmail.com and I have AIM : selinous2
    We got 13 members and are fairly new.

Whatz Up My Peps

Whats up everyone the -K4P- CLAN is looking for some good members over 13 of age well skilled and has both a mic with that game he bought lol.Anyways if you would like to try out email me or post it for me. As leader we r going to have so many members so try while you can to come try out. Later peace all i c you in the game. K4P WEBSITE www.freewebs.com/devilstrance014

Clan

GB will take anyone that plays atleast 2 days a week we would prefer if they were friendly and able to go on late on friday nights. Read my signature to find out how to contact us
    Im GReY_GRaSSHoPPeR on snowblind say hi if you see me I also lead the GB clan, you can tryout if you want by emailing me or asking during a game my email is gregory_grasshopper_gb_@hotmail.com

k

oh and GB stands for GhostBusters
    Im GReY_GRaSSHoPPeR on snowblind say hi if you see me I also lead the GB clan, you can tryout if you want by emailing me or asking during a game my email is gregory_grasshopper_gb_@hotmail.com

Silent Minority

Join the silent minority first by emailing me at theshort0ne99@comcast.net (that is a zero in one) or by Instant messaging me at amigetintaller99 <-ya old SN i no..

Then i will give you a try out date and we will see if your good enoguh!

international ps2

Just be online sometimes and i will add you to 417, the only clan at international.

Exclamation Lords of Destruction Clan

Lords of Destruction Clan now recruiting members please send an email with your username to owen402005@gmail.com if you are interested in joining

Pa Clan

JOIN TH PA CLAN
    FOR PS2
    WE ARE RECURITING PEOPLE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO DUCKBOY@EPIX.NET

Exclamation Demon army [D]

The Demon Army [D] clan is in search for new blood if you think you can join us send me an email to setup an encounter and test your skills also if you want to challenge us either post a reply or send an email

josuea_1105@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 Last