Thread: Project Snowblind Online Gaming/Stats Page

Project Snowblind Online Gaming/Stats Page

Project Snowblind Online Gaming/Stats Page

Hi Folks,
    The Project Snowblind Stats site is up and running! Go there to see how you're doing, as well as to receive neat online-gaming-community oriented news tidbits from yours truly.

http://stats.projectsnowblind.com/

See ya around online!
    "Happiness requires freedom, and freedom requires courage."

-Pericles

Yes indeed there will be a PC one, when PC is released. Actually, it will be the same page. You just select 'PC' from the pull down menu.
    "Happiness requires freedom, and freedom requires courage."

-Pericles

What about Xbox Live?
    Xbox Live Gamertag Darkstar34

It is nice to see the stats for PC, Looking forward to being #1 (currently 7th) However I do believe that if Eidos hosted a server the stats would change drammaticaly for PC! I try to get on several different times a day and there isnt a server available, so I end up hosting mine. if you are going to come out with a patch, maybe consider the dedicated server. I would leave mine up 24/7 if that option was available, but currently it screws up my stats to do so.
    "My instinct is to win, eliminate competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without hesitation.
    http://fibermosaics.com/downloads/b/Dart.jpg

It would be nice if I can get #1 on XBL, but for now, I will be sitting here at #5, which is still great.

Is work being done on the Playstation 2 stats page? Whenever I try to get in, it says Error.

Since the XBL stats can't be displayed like the PS2 and PC stats can, I have set up a thread about the XBL stats, and will regularly update it.

If anyone wants to challenge me to a game on XBL, my gamertag is bae924, and my rank is 4th.