Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Wish List anybody?

Wish List anybody?

I saw in an earlier post that they were giving it a "wait and see" approach. Lets just hope when they add music from FFXIV 2.0, they don't forget the music that may have been lost in FFXIV 1.0.

Didn't think they would scrap the music in general.

I'd really love Chocobos of Cocoon DLC, along with The Boundless Ocean and Unknown Lands. And if possible, the other movements from Dancing Mad.

I'd like it if they caught us up with the DLC completely. I want Otherworld which was released in the 8th or 9th set of DLC and Force Your Way. As it is now, we may have to wait 2 months until they are released here.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Why 2 months?

Well, if they only release 4 a week then it'll be about 7 weeks until we get the 8th set.

Hm, I wish they'd let us know when the next DLC set will come out.

Half the cast of Final Fantasy Tactics.

As for music "Hymn of the Fayth", and maybe throw something in from a non-FF game just to add in a little twist.

I don't really want anything non-FF in this game lol

As DLC characters. I'd like to see Rikku (Final Fantasy X) Auron (Final Fantasy X) Lulu (Final Fantasy X)

As DLC songs. I'd like to see Otherworld (Final Fantasy X) Assault (Final Fantasy X) and maybe Ject's Theme.

I really wanna see Edgar Figaro (FFVI) Nanaki (FFVII) Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII) Garnet Til Alexandros XVII/Dagger (FFIX) Kimahri Ronso (FFX) Balthier (FFXII) Hope Estheim (FFXIII)

Originally Posted by imported_Summoner

I really wanna see Edgar Figaro (FFVI) Nanaki (FFVII) Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII) Garnet Til Alexandros XVII/Dagger (FFIX) Kimahri Ronso (FFX) Balthier (FFXII) Hope Estheim (FFXIII)

Lol Chibi graphics Kimarhi. I'd pay to see that.

I think it would be humorous.

Another song for my wishlist: Golden Saucer FFVII

That would make me think it would be a FMS or EMS.

I'd like to see Auron, Red XIII and Tifa, I haven't unlocked everything, so I don't know if these ones are in there.

And for songs, maybe the Characters themes. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif[/img]

They aren't in the game. Hopefully they'll have more characters you can get with future DLC.

It'd be nice if we got the other Dissidia characters that aren't in the game already. Even some of the villains. Speaking of which - it'd be fun for them to add new monsters and trading cards eventually too.

I also just remembered Forbidden Land Eureka - I'd love DLC of that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-hDLsMogU

I wish they had this song as a download in Theatrhythm....

What would you guys like to see?

Forbidden Land Eureka is still my top request.

I know there is no chance of a song from a spin-off FF title to become a DLC, but I'd like to see songs from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers.

I doubt anyone ever reads this subforums since an old post of mine from a year and ahalf ago was stil somewhere at the top..
    But i think its a shame cosmo canyon isnt in the game, nor redXIII...
    Oh and cait sith wouldve been nice too..

AND FREAKING QUISTIS >8(

;'(

Page 2 of 2 First First 12