Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [SPOILER] Chapter 3 Gameplay Help Thread...

hrmmm. if it is indeed an openable door, perhaps try to save at the last point and reload from there?

You don't go that way you go the way of the courtyard.

I will check if i have any other saves to load. I think i tried already though.

I went in the courtyard and killed the guys. The only place i can find to go from there is in a big circle around the whole level. I think i need to get in that door, if it shouldn't open for me then i don't think it should show me kicking it like it's about to open.

Edit: Maybe not.

Is it supposed to do this to doors you can't go in yet? I thought i remembered just slashing at them if they wouldn't open.

I reinstalled the game.. i hope i wasn't just missing something..

Edit again: You go in this room and see where the Falcon Insignia is supposed to go in the first part of the game. This has to be a bug then..

You go in that big circular room, the one that resembles the one you killed sarafan raziel in sr2 and use the falcon insignia on the north part of the room

The doors that Kain kicks are never openable. You are trying to go through the wrong one.

The door it won't let me in is where the spot for the falcon insignia was in the first part of the game.. Where am i supposed to go then.. I have been everywhere.

Darkvoid Guest
    I also am totally stuck on this part, with the falcon insignia. I've run around for almost 2 hours now, trying to find where I'm supposed to put it. Could anyone explain, in good detail, the room and spot where you use the insignia? And also how is it used, or is it automatic?

Thanks for the help.

Post well well well..

been gone for long, because of bad, bad athmosphere here

now i`m back, due to me playing Defiance.

i must say this game is everything i expected it to be. bonus materials, a good soundtrack, 2 player characters, smooth graphics, nice moves, and of course a heck of a story. the camera really adds to the cinematical theme .

it`s really sweet, and i hereby thank all of CD for this awesome game.

*bows*

on other note:

and now for something completely different:

i`m sorry for the way i treated you guys when i last visited. it was wrong of me, and i hope i am forgiven. truly sorry i am.

Azuriel

thanks for the welcome, Embla

yup...

thanks for your help i`m past it, and am now piloting our little blue friend

solidsnake1982 Guest

chapter 3....need help

chapter 3

pc version - I wonder where i need to put the "Falcon Insignia" when i reach the hall? where is the proper place for the falcon and what button show i activate ?

Go back to the door with the falcon-shaped indent in it and use the action button.

jacob23 Guest

Rolleyes stuck please help

i hope i do not make anyone mad by posting this thread but i am very frustrated and have tried other places but get no help. here goes i am just after the two bridges leading to the tower -you lower one bridge then the second but this bridge falls and gets destroyed this is where i am its not far. there is a room, a very big room with two pillars and nothing else. this is where i am stuck i have ran around for hours and have even started the game over and tried again. i know it is going to be something simple but for some reason i cannot figure it out. if someone can help me i may not quit playing this game that i love so much. also i read the walkthrough at gamefaqs but it was not detailed enough. thanks in advance. i thank maybe i need a sword for a door not far from this room but there is no sword at least not in the room with the two pillars.. help

Lightbulb

It might be a good idea to tell us what chapter you're in so that we can assist you better. Thanks.

You need to find the decorative sword (but you already knew that). It wasn't in the room with the two tall torches. I think it was to the left of one of the bridge doorways, but I'm not sure. I'll edit this post if I find a better walkthrough.

Are you playing as Kain, on your way to Moebius? Have you gotten the decorative sword to open up a small chamber? It sounds as though that is what you may be missing-if that's the case, in one of the two towers, on a small pedestal next to the wall, you should be able to find the decorative sword. After you get the decorative sword, (I think) you go back to the first tower and place the sword on the shield decoration on the wall. That takes you into the small chamber inside, you get an ability, and you should be able to continue onward.

graphic tutorial below

here's a little graphic tutorial I made to get the decorative sword

well??....

I'm not stuck, but may I say-That is one very very cool little photo-walkthrough.

Originally posted by Sarah
    I'm not stuck, but may I say-That is one very very cool little photo-walkthrough.
    thanks Sarah!
    But it's stuff like this one that makes me SO angry!!! You try to help people and they don't even bother to check on his own questions and people helping them

DragonHeart_CZ Guest

Unhappy chapter 3-some kind of bug or what?

i don't know what this can be...some kind of bug or i've missed somtehing..after takin' the fire artifact in the small chamber i can't turn with that damn thing to open the door to the bigger chamber...can only hear soldiers moving behind the wall and Kain facing them...starin' and attackin' not moving with that thing (after hitting action button)...

System Spec. PIII 900MHz, 512MB RAM(133), GF4 Ti 4200 64MB, MB QDI Synactics 2EP, WIN XP Pro (Up to date)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast