Thread: FFXIV: Mog Station

FFXIV: Mog Station

Rolleyes FFXIV: Mog Station

Running into issues? Make sure to contact customer support.
    NA
    EU
    JP
    ---------------------

Ok this has been a battle every step of the way. Today I got the download to start and it loaded the launcher just fine. I log in to start the download/update and it tells me That i have to be registered at the MOG STATION which i am assuming is a link which is broken. What is the mog station and how do I get there????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Last edited by Grimoire; 8th Nov 2014 at 04:49.

Make a account here one seems to know you have to make a account here which is the game management account. totally different then this site or any others. https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...rp=Service_SEA make note of the id when you log into that account at the top middle of page it may be little different that is the account you will use as your game log in id and your password on the account.

Originally Posted by Mallust
    Make a account here one seems to know you have to make a account here which is the game management account. totally different then this site or any others. https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...rp=Service_SEA make note of the id when you log into that account at the top middle of page it may be little different that is the account you will use as your game log in id and your password on the account.
    Thanks for the info but not the problem as login is correct and worked I just need to know what the mog station is and how to get to it.

Originally Posted by Mzirad
    Thanks for the info but not the problem as login is correct and worked I just need to know what the mog station is and how to get to it.
    Mogstation isn't accessible atm, will be around the 27th though.

Mogstation problem

There is something wrong in my mog station....
    can't add or change a payment method ( is not even giving me the option)

anybody knows why?

I don't think it's enabled yet... I heard from a few threads that the first 30 is free, I guess.. sooo...

Some of my friend have been able to add payment methods already
    i will up load a photo is better than words

http://postimg.org/image/ubv0gato5/

FFXIV: Mog Station

So I just checked my account on Mog Station and it is saying that...

Standard, Remaining 2 days (Free trial period)

I have no veteran rewards and the other items recieved are Cait Sith Doll and Moogle Cap (Which I have)

I got the collectors edition?

Should I not be getting all the extras? I paid 59.99 for this

Thanks

Because you only registered the early access code.

If you bought the digital version from square-enix, you should of gotten another email with a code for the actual game (mine was in the spam folder from webhelp.v4 on the 27th)

If you bought a physical copy, then the code will be in the physical copy.

Edit: Also read this to make sure you don't accidently add a "new service" http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...Y-XIV-Licenses
    Look through all the menu options and read carefully...don't just rush through the menus, or else you might accidently create a whole new service account and have to start over with a new character.
    Last edited by SageJMP; 28th Aug 2013 at 08:48.

You have to enter the code you find in your collector's box to get your special features.

Wait a minute... the email that looks like below. That's ONLY for the early access?

Thanks for pre-ordering FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn!

Your pre-order code has been redeemed successfully.
    Here is your early access code for the Windows PC version of the game:

xxxx-xxxxx-xxx-xxxxx-xxxx

ok I did find this email just now: Am I supposed to do something with this?
    Dear Todd Tuskey,

Thank you for ordering on Square-Enix, Inc.. The product that you preordered is now available.

Order ID: ***
    Product ID:
    Product Name: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD]
    Release Date: August 27, 2013

ffxivsetup.exe
    http://wgt.digitalriver.com/wgt/9B5A...ffxivsetup.exe

Final_Fantasy_XIV_Early_Access_Instructions.pdf
    http://wgtot44.digitalriver.com/wgt/...structions.pdf

Digital Rights: xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
    xxxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxxx-xxx

Ahh I got it.. I went to the Mog Station, ADD Platform, and then entered the Digital Rights code from the email above.
    I tell you, between Early Access and this Post-Release, and MOG, SE has the most convoluted game registration/subscription system I've EVER seen.

I think I've figured it out, it's setup just like a FF quest! Go to point A to get key C that you need to get through point B to kill mob D!! All the while you have to juggle item E to avoid mob F from breaking your armour G!! Makes sense now lol

Can't register my account/get on the Mog Station website

Just wanna know if this is a problem for anyone else? I've been unable to get on the site for 4 days now

Mogstation/Token/Account Management Issue.

Well alright, I would like to say I've been a fan of SE since back when it was Square Soft, but that's not the issue. For the past 3 hours I've struggled even managing anything through SE website that consists of your account and what not. This includes the Mog Station. Now I've tried with multiple browsers: Chrome, IE, Fire Fox. Multiple Devices; PS3, PSVita, PSP, Ipad, Iphone, Laptop, hell even my own TV that can connect to the internet. And I've used all different browsers on said systems if they were able to. Now I can access all the pages just fine but once I get any leeway the dang site log's me out and has me resign in causing me to have to re-attempt progression through he countless pages and links. Sometimes even sending me back to the home screen. Ex. If I want to activate my security token app for my Iphone I have to go to one-time pass (link), then click on the iOS app (link) which then sends me to a download app (link), then a next (link) only to have me get logged out and sent right back to the main account info screen. Or another ex. I click on select services (link), which sends me to choosing either FFXI or FFXIV (Links) where I go to FFXIV and am sent to Mog Station. Where I click on any (Link) only for me to be sent back to either Mog Station main screen which is fine or all the way back to the SE account info main screen.
    Now I'm not going to blame SE for this problem but I do think it's ridiculous that I can't even complete one full process on any of these devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Problems on website

Is anyone else having problems on the Mog Station or account management website today? Since 10:00 PM last night every time i click on something it takes me right back to the log in page and i cant reactivate my account and i've tried it on Firefox, IE and Chrome with no progress at all.

Been having difficulties for the past couple days with ARR launcher and Mogstation.

Ever since I wanted to start playing ARR again, Ive been having issues non stop with both the launcher and mogstation account. It has been a few months since my free 30 days expired. One problem lead to another when I tried to buy subscription using my Crysta but no "Sub" tab never came up. My Mogstation account says its inactive and such. I felt safer buying crysta using my bank card which I did but like I said no Subscription tab popped up. My ARR launcher kept asking me to enter my 20-character code that I bought from Gamestop even though I play beta a long time ago. I understand that the game and dev team have lots of problems to fix but I would like to get back in to the game otherwise I will wait to a year to play. Trust me, I have tried everything . I used the pre-code for beta and then entered 20 code for actual registration. Im missing something otherwise I will call SE and ask for help. If anyone can help out, let me know!

Exclamation Having a problem with Mog Station

I'm not sure whats going on but every time I use the Mog Station I am redirected to a random website. Have used 2 different malware programs and antivirus to scan my system. They did find a few PUP's, but after cleaning the comp in safe mode all my scans are coming up clean, but I still have problems with the Mog Station redirecting me to a random website.

Issues trying to log on to Mog Station

Hi,
    I bought the 2015 Holiday Surprise Box, and I have activated my keys on Steam for the first 4 games, with no hassles whatsoever.

However, for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn I need to visit Mog Station in order to redeem my key. It asks for my Square Enix username and password, but then tells me "ID or password is incorrect.". The thing is, thay are the exact same details I used to sign in to my Square Enix account 5 minutes ago.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks,

im having the exact same issue, i got a bundle from humble bundle, and i want to redeem my a realm reborn key on mog station and it keeps saying "ID or password is incorrect.", exact same login details from my Square enix account

Can log in to the main Squenix site, and the forums, but not the support site or Mog

My login information works for the main Square Enix website, and for the forums, apparently, but whenever I try to log in (using the exact same information) on either the Support site or the Mog Station site, it kicks back an error that my information is incorrect. What's going on here? How do I fix this?

how can you buy the expansion pack when the check out part says text errors if you cant upgrade from free play to play full content is it really worth playing and when you get in touch with square enix its we'll get back to you