Thread: Suggestion: give us some stuff

Suggestion: give us some stuff

Suggestion: give us some stuff

like a taste at the techtree or such.
    Preliminary would be nice, if nothing is really finalised.

Anything really, that kills this deadlock. Just for everones, and the games, sake

Yes, they really do need to drip feed us lot some tasty info, as we will be ones buying the game

Originally posted by Privateer
    Yes, they really do need to drip feed us lot some tasty info, as we will be ones buying the game
    And just might turn the forum productive, rather than whining about ""how it resembles rome:total war, and therefore this game has to suck aswell..."".

your right we havent had anything new to talk about in a while.
    even a rumour about something would be appreciated.

I heard from a man, whose father is my father's son, that there will be tanks in the game !!!

How's that for a rumour ?

.... I just wonder wheter ill find the energy to come around if nothing new is up, or even promsed, by next weekend....

Originally posted by Willmore
    I heard from a man, whose father is my father's son, that there will be tanks in the game !!!

How's that for a rumour ?
    Tanks for that...

thats a pretty good one willmore but i heard from my cousins wife's milkman's daughter's mailman that these tanks you speak of also double as fighter jets when your regular airforce is put out of commision by insurgent groups of rastifarian hamsters.

*raises arms in celebration of victory after trumping willmore's rumour*

p.s.
    The best rumours are found at the barbershop ill keep you guys informed next time i get my hair cut.

p.p.s.
    please Vic, any news from the outside world weve been discussing the same things for ages(and you can tell that were starting to get cabin fever), have mercy on our poor souls souls

VIC, WHERE ARE YOU

WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wipes the dust of the forum*

Jep, as silent as a grave. I wonder what the devs are up to.

Now that is odd.

Has someone been deleting posts?

Is there a modeator in the house?

New format too - what's going on?

It appears that the recent forum upgrade has caused the fact that some posts went missing. It's possible that they might be recovered later on, don't know though.

Well, let's hope that was the reason

This forum is dying. I am not being mean - just pointing out that with no new info for a while the spark seems to be gone.

And the quickest way to KILL a forum is to start deleting peoples' posts.

Even negative posts serve a purpose - particularly if a developer can rise to the occation and provide answers to refute the poster

Forums that delete posts tend to start attacting flame wars as angry bitter people hit back. Sure, they get banned, but the whole community suffers.

Developers and Publishers who adopt this practice *Cough* ATARI *Cough* tend to earn a reputation which harms their business long term.

Anyway, enough of that.

WHERE ARE THE DEVS?

We have covered pretty much everything the devs have released. We have a very bright and participating community. Give us something devs! SOMETHING! I forgot about this forum for a while because there is nothing interesting to talk about.
    http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian.../russiatxt.jpg
    Kutuzov: "As long as we have an army strong enough to fight we have a chance to win. I order Retreat."

it would be nice to see something this week... or atleast a promise of something arriving soon.
    Because as now im not sure why i visit.. cannot be the exiting new stuff... .
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." -Gandhi

I agree, nothing has been happening as far as new info. for a looonnnnggg time. I wish they had a yawning smilie to show how I've been feeling about the site lately.
    "Full speed ahead!"

Originally Posted by Mr. C.
    I agree, nothing has been happening as far as new info. for a looonnnnggg time. I wish they had a yawning smilie to show how I've been feeling about the site lately.
    They better get something out, or everyone is going to be checking out the new previews for COSSACKS II.

Yeah, sorry guys, due to circumstances we had a delay.

Edit
    The shizzle has been sent away!!

w00t! Go TAFN!
    http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian.../russiatxt.jpg
    Kutuzov: "As long as we have an army strong enough to fight we have a chance to win. I order Retreat."