Thread: The Defiance trailer theme song

Big Grin The Defiance trailer theme song

Ok, this happened what seems like a million years ago, but remember when the first trailer for Defiance was released? Remember that song that everyone said that sounded a little like Linkin Park? Well I've had that song stuck in my head since that trailer came out, and I was wondering if anyone knew what song it was? Thanks in advance

Wow, no one knows? A bit of LoK trivia that is over everyones heads or what? I mean I can't even find the first trailer anymore. I just hope some of you know what I'm talking about, I've been watching the posts for ages, just never registered, and I remember there was a big discussion about who was playing the theme song and stuff. So no one knows?

Lightbulb

You know, unlike chatrooms, message boards don't guarantee immediate responses. (Especially since it's only been ten minutes in between your first and last post).

The song is called In The Crossfire from Connect's "Nu Rock Muthas" library CD. You can check them out on www.connectmusic.com, however do keep in mind that its an industry-exclusive and not available to the public.

Thanks! And yeah, I was being kinda impatient. Sorry

its called radioactive by imagine dragons look it up and listen you'll love it

Quote Originally Posted by badhabit743 View Post
    its called radioactive by imagine dragons look it up and listen you'll love it
    That is the theme used for just about every trailer recently - but unfortunately that song was released about 6 years too late to make the Legacy of Kain: Defiance trailer (in 2003). I suspect you may be mixing this up with more recent publicity generating projects called 'Defiance' that would not be relevant to these threads.

As Umah points out above, the track from the Defiance trailer (as it relates to the Legacy of Kain) is In The Crossfire by Bryan New and Craig Joiner, originally released on Connect's "Nu Rock Muthas" library CD.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

I like music.

Thread still active?

I can't believe after all these years this thread is still active. Since I posted this thread I've been to 16 different countries across 4 different continents. I've spent a year at war in Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne Division (4th Brigade.) And I've lived all over the country in that time. Yesterday I got an e-mail on my phone telling me someone responded to this. Mind blown.
    Atheism... No God/s No Problem/s.

wow i had totally forgotten about that song. i did a quick search on youtube and foun this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbrjNAvbabM

ahh the memories ^^,
    signature image