Thread: Rome total war and now this

Rome total war and now this

Rome total war and now this

i have only just started playing rome total war and that game rocks ,and there so much to take in with the game and i have been having a crack at middle earth as well, what with imperial glory coming out as well soon my brain is going to explode trying to keep up with all these strategy games.

If you make it they might buy.....

Grandmaster if you liked those games check out these games as well.
    Empires Earth 2 ( mad doc seems to be doing a good job with this title, lots of new ideas to spice up this new installment of EE)
    Age of Empires 3(*drool*)(think time period is 17th-19th centuries)
    Stronghold 2(in 3d!!)
    Cossacks 2(huge armies, and who wouldnt want to be nappy)

i think their are more just cant remember right now. Fact is that this looks to be an incredible year for the rts genre. So save your money and play the demos before you buy the games and you should be in good shape. We havent had a year that has had this many big name strategy games in while.

Originally posted by haradrim

Age of Empires 3(*drool*)

Make a screenshot in that game and people would believe you if you say it's a wallpaper. It looks so awesome!!

Originally posted by sick
    Make a screenshot in that game and people would believe you if you say it's a wallpaper. It looks so awesome!!
    The only thing I'm wondering about is wether these are actually INGAME screenshots, I don't believe them to be and rather think they are made with the editor wich gives them the advantage to add those tiny little details to the screenshots