Thread: Square Enix Website is down?

Square Enix Website is down?

I just wanted to ask is anybody getting a 404 page not found when they come here to the website??????

Not I.

k i guess it just mine or something cause when i click on home it tells me 404 page not found wonder what it is hhmmm?????

Hmm...that's strange. I tested the home URL on multiple browsers and operating systems and it seems to be okay.

May I ask what browser you're using?

Originally Posted by Andy Chan
    Hmm...that's strange. I tested the home URL on multiple browsers and operating systems and it seems to be okay.

It has not happened to me yet!

The site has definitely been loading extra slow for me lately.

It happened to me randomly unitl i switched my browser to Firefox. It works every time now. Although it has been loading pretty slow, maybe they're working on it.

Originally Posted by Andy Chan

Internet explorer but i will try other browser maybe it wont say it

Idk why but everytime i log in and go to the Home tab i get error 404 page error and then when i press games i get a blank website. Any thin that may be wrong with my laptop or is it the website? It happen recently yesterday

Are you using firefox? You may have to clear your cache.

No i dont use firefox i use internet explorer so yeah it always says page 404 not found then takes me to website that says page under maintence so i really dont know what i should do it lets me go to the forums and my profile perfectly fine though

Well now this been going on for 4 Days i posted on technical issue to see if it was just something wrong with the website. But now that it been going on for 4 days it hard for me to check the home tab cause i get a page 404 error, then when i click the Games Tab it takes me to a blank page with nothing but other then Media, News, Shop and community works perfectly fine. So idk how to fix the problem. Can someone help?

The past few days I've been randomly getting 404 errors when coming to the site as well.

I'm glad im not the only one with thw same problem

When I've go in to profile settings it take's me in to Square enix EU settings......O_O

what's going on???? even in there cant go in to introduction in my NA account. it take's me to EU site instead of my actual profile settings?

anyone getting this issue?
    Legacy members United - Version 1.0

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...

Originally Posted by Grimoire

The same thing happens to me when I click SETTINGS - PROFILE SETTINGS eu.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/basic

Maybe it has something to do with the "login changes" mentioned in this thread? na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349...

I can't get a response when i try to go to http://na.square-enix.com/

Is there a different site i can go to for monitoring my game/service accounts?

working for me

not able to log in to account page

I have been trying for the last 4 days to log in to account page and I get the message that site is under maintenance. I was just wondering if it is my computer or is the site really under maintenance for this long? I do not see any information stating that this is the case.
    I tried to contact SE about this but that website will not load either. Thank you in advance

Exclamation SE Down?

I tried to get onto the forum and the main http://na.square-enix.com/us/home website earlier and both had gateway and/or site down message errors. Was there a maintenance update going on with the site? It was down for about half an hour on my end, and when I asked some friends to check for me they were down for about an hour. Just wondering if the server temp crashed or something.

Square enix web down?

I'm trying to register for square enix account, everytime i try to log in or click on verification e-mail, i get "Internal Server Error - code: 28\n", is the website down or something? i paid for FF 14 A Realm reborn already on that temporary account, need help on this

Recovery from Mail/Web Chat Support Technical Difficulties (May 7)
    ― we are happy to announce that the issue has been resolved as of May 7, 2014 at 10:00 (GMT) and we have resumed support via mail/web chat.