Page 2 of 17 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: 25 to Life Suggestion Thread

25 to Life Suggestion Thread

SMOKE!

Smoke grenades and claymores are a must for cops!

I personally would like to be able to pistol-whip someone.

Silent Weapons Guns!

This is a must because by looking at the trailers it looks like the matches are fast paced. So it would be common to have this just like socom.

Originally posted by Clumsyorchid
    From Marker227's front page threads:

Throwing Grenades/Dropping Them
    When you throw a grenade you should be able to do it underhand or even basically roll it to your object. When you get shot if you have a grenade in hand but not thrown then that grenade or what ever is in your hand should fall then detonate. No matter if it leaves your hand the pin will shoot off when it falls.

Tactical Lights/FlashBangs/More/Equipment for Cops
    It'd be cool if you could upgrade your guns to have tactical flash lights on them. Customize your gun. And that if you say like buy a good tactical vest that you can hold a little more ammo in your pouches. The cops also need flash bangs no doubt. But make it so you cant through them to far so its not realaistic. We need breching charges to blow open doors.

The Point Store
    It would be cool that if you got certain types of boots for a cop and gangster that different kinds would make you run/walk differently, that way a player has a reason to get upgraded and push forward.

Arrest's
    It'd be cool if we could arrest someone in stead of having to kill them everytime. Taking someone down is the last option for a cop. You would get more points that way for the store

When you arrest someone you should be able to walk them back to a game positioned car/vehicle and put them in there. That way a gangster has a chance to free his buddy before he gets put away.

Battering Rams/Team Shields
    There should be battering rams for like a secondary so you can get into tougher doors wrather then trying to kick them down.

We could also use a shield for some kind of secondary. That way teams could operate better for busting in doors and what not.

http://www.tempe.gov/police/employment/swath15.jpg
    battering rams are still the best Idea I have seen so far, but that also means someone has to carry one..and no one will want too equip that...but I believe there was one on that trailer if I am not mistaken?

Arrests are also a great idea...taking someone down in a non-lethal method is a goal for all officers...but being able rescue them from the transporter van..thats a lil odd..haha

you can be resuced before your actually put out of the game Quote(spectator mode)". it makes it all like even advantages.

Thanks man!

Originally posted by marker227
    you can be resuced before your actually put out of the game Quote(spectator mode)". it makes it all like even advantages.

Thanks man!
    Yea, but if they did that, they would have to find a way to do the very same for the cops..which they couldnt..besides maybe a med kit..but seeing as how the gangsters guns are being made out to be better than the cops (someone please explain to me how that is possible) in this game, I dont see them getting yet another advantage in "bringing their homies back to life"

yeah I see that. Trying to think of a good way to make arrests work. Handcuff them and they that counts as takinmg down a gangster but with a little extra.... but it cant be that simple..

yeah I see that. Trying to think of a good way to make arrests work. Handcuff them and they that counts as takinmg down a gangster but with a little extra.... but it cant be that simple..
    They could probably make arrests only a function if you use the "taser"...and you would have 3-5 seconds before the victim regains control..in that time you could arrest them..that way..it wont be simple because using a taser in a game, can not be simple agaisnt a guy who has an uzi

Unless!

You use a stun gun!!!!

The ram would basically be like the M16 in SOCOM. No one uses it a lot because it only has 1 shot and bust. For me I love those both. It means you havc accuracy and you will hit your shot. So the ram will be like its useful but not a lot of people use it.

Metal Gear Effect

You know on the ps2 version you can press some button and lay against the wall then roll out over a corner to shoot your oponent then quickly lay back against the wall again. They should have this because its an obyious feature that could help any player when getting shot at or looking for cover.

Oh its the splinter cell effect I think...

Yes

Thatd be a bada55 idea marker, and seminole, gangsters have better guns than cops becuz cops have restrictions and have to follow the laws.

Gangsters can illegally get fully auto ak-47s and all kinds of wacked * like that becuz they dont have to obey the law, i mean if a cop wanted, he could carry an ak-47, but if it had the thing that make it fully automatic on it still, itd be against the law, you should just check out some sites about gun laws or something lol

Gangsters can illegally get fully auto ak-47s and all kinds of wacked * like that becuz they dont have to obey the law
    Gangsters should obey the law, otherwise we wouldn't need cops.

I think too the gangsters should have better and wider collection of weapons, but the cops better armory and skills (like more accuracy, more stamina) for compensation.

From what it looks on the website http://www.25tolife.com it looks the single player mode will only be from the gangster perspective. I think it would be a better idea to see both sides, via "enter the matrix" or play as both a gangster and a cop I.E. the movie "Go". That would make a richer (and more politically correct ) experience.

Metal Gear Effect

You know on the ps2 version you can press some button and lay against the wall then roll out over a corner to shoot your oponent then quickly lay back against the wall again.
    Socom also has a similar feature, so it must work!

freeplay mode

just run around and explore/ no killing

Re: Yes

Originally posted by GangstaLife
    Thatd be a bada55 idea marker, and seminole, gangsters have better guns than cops becuz cops have restrictions and have to follow the laws.

Gangsters can illegally get fully auto ak-47s and all kinds of wacked * like that becuz they dont have to obey the law, i mean if a cop wanted, he could carry an ak-47, but if it had the thing that make it fully automatic on it still, itd be against the law, you should just check out some sites about gun laws or something lol

ok..I will stay calm and assume you didnt mean to completely affend me with that comment...1st off..have you ever seen any kinda of swat tactical training..or swat meets?

have you not seen the guns they carry? I believe it was 10 years ago 4 guys robbed a bank in LA with AKs..the cops were not prepared and not well armed, ever since then..SWAT has stepped it up...M16s, Automatic shotguns, MP5navys, Sniper rifles that could put a hole the size of an apple in your stomach..and also..if you didnt realize..this game isnt a bunch of patrol officers running around...last time I looked..those trucks in the gameplay pictures on the site...looked SWAT to me..

and a lil bit about the "law" for you...the state of Florida is pushing to allow M16s to be STANDARD issue in the back of patrol cars...granted yes, the officer can not carry it, nor can it be in the front..but in the trunk of the patrol car.

and last but not least...the AK ban ended a few months ago...

State Requirements
    Rifles and Shotguns
    Permit to purchase rifles and shotguns? No.

Registration of rifles and shotguns? No.

Licensing of owners of rifles and shotguns? No.

Permit to carry rifles and shotguns? No

Handguns

Permit to purchase handgun? No

Registration of handguns? No.

Licensing of owners of handguns? No.

Permit to carry handguns? No, unless concealed.

Those are some Florida laws..so I ask you..if it does not require a permit to own a rifle in the state of florida..why in the hell would you ever think a cop/swat wouldnt carry them..

i think that any guy that dies, his weapons should be available for pickup 'counter strike style' where you can pick up any dead guy's gun.

grenades would turn this into a war-sim. cmon, honestly. someone tell me how many gangs use grenades? i think a police officer would be one to just carry pistol, pepper spray. i dont see any police handling grenades. if you use grenades, this would turn into the police as SWAT not police officers. if you want to use grenades, you must make it only for the police, in limited supply because we dont want grenade wars

SeminoleCountyDeputy

Nicely said.

nojoke007

Thats a good point about the grenades. Then we should only have flashbangs and or maybe tear gas for swat

Round based combat (As I'm sure has been stated already)

Also, allow different control styles. (ie. equal to 'Sure Shot' in Socom 2)

Originally posted by xBlitzerx
    Round based combat (As I'm sure has been stated already)

Also, allow different control styles. (ie. equal to 'Sure Shot' in Socom 2)
    agreed, this game can have respawn, but it better have round based also..

I hope it has a good lobby system. I really like how in Socom they have premade games like Demolition Medley. I prefer playing in those instead of ones that people make themselves, like it was in SW:BF.

Lobby Controls

Like lock and unlock matches.

Boot players.

All the stuff that Ghost Recon 2 has.

You can change the game type in the server without making a new one. That really kicks but. Samething with changing levels and so on.

Single Player

On the single player aspect...

the designers should take a look at the game mercs, its open ended, alot of driving from mission to mission which can be a pain, but if that was done lets say in a patrol car or...for the gangsters anything on 20in rims..it would be interesting. That game has over 40 hours of single player missions...and thats pretty impressive for an action/open ended environment...

if you could drive around the city between missions..doing small tasks..possibly making an arrest...but on that topic..having a hero/villian meter like nascar 2005..hahaha...if your corrupt or take bribes from gangsters, you become a villian..and so on and so on..

Helmets

Oh man its a must for Swat.

http://www.ubp-europe.com/accessorie...tic_helmet.jpg

co-op

2-player co-op would nice you both can be the gangsters or the cops.as the gangsters you can cause havoc, and as the cops you can take down crime. what everybodys thoughts on this.
    what if you dont have online, also what if you have some friends over and you want to do co-op like conflict desert storm etc...(if there was co-op 2-4 players you would all have to be the gangsters or police.)(you cant play co-op if 3players want to be gangsters and the 4 player wants to be a cop, player 1 should have the decision, he/she chooses gangsters or cops for all players.

[Please don't cross post. This is identical to what you posted in your Co-Op thread. -Clumsy]

Page 2 of 17 First First 12345612 ... Last