Page 17 of 17 First First ... 71314151617

Thread: 25 to Life Suggestion Thread

25 to Life Suggestion Thread

1. --The helicopter spot-light is really bright, so if they spot a gangster it should blind him a bit
    --To even it out (frm the helicopter suggestion): you can shoot out the light, and if your the one being blinded, then other gangsters have the chance to shoot it out

Thats all I can really think about =/ everything else is already in the game lol

I don't actually know if we do get a helicopter at night.. I guess we'll have to see .

The point of this thread is game suggestions, not what you want to see in a patch. There are already enough threads around explaining the problems so don't clutter up this one.

1. Make the game not crap.
    For further suggestions on how to accomplish this, read reviews.

Originally Posted by Irreverence
    1. Make the game not crap.
    For further suggestions on how to accomplish this, read reviews.
    You think the reviews are even close to accurate all of those reviews are crap, first IGN gave it a bad review then every game reviewer followed now I bet if you went back to those websites and saw the User reviews there higher then the so called reviews that were based on single player. Actually play the game before you think the reviews are even close to accurate.
    25 To Life PS2 Online Name; <Sus>UÑbreakable

Originally Posted by Enigmajk
    You think the reviews are even close to accurate all of those reviews are crap, first IGN gave it a bad review then every game reviewer followed now I bet if you went back to those websites and saw the User reviews there higher then the so called reviews that were based on single player. Actually play the game before you think the reviews are even close to accurate.
    Nice denial/ignorance you got going on there.

Originally Posted by Irreverence
    Nice denial/ignorance you got going on there.
    How am I ignorant? If you base your oppinion on IGN's reviews you have something wrong. If you dislike this game so much why do you attempt to still post This game in my oppion is alot better than Socom 3 and about tied with Socom 2
    25 To Life PS2 Online Name; <Sus>UÑbreakable

Originally Posted by Enigmajk
    How am I ignorant? If you base your oppinion on IGN's reviews you have something wrong. If you dislike this game so much why do you attempt to still post This game in my oppion is alot better than Socom 3 and about tied with Socom 2
    the game, itself, is a major dissapointment. online would be amazing if the servers actually worked, but right now, this game sucks.

This thread was intended to discuss feature ideas and suggestions pre-release. Now that the game is out, adding issues about the server or additional comments not relative to the initial posting are a waste of everyone's time. I think now that the game is out, we can close this thread and focus on the now, not the what-would-have-been .

Page 17 of 17 First First ... 71314151617