Thread: What moment has you the most proud of yourself?

What moment has you the most proud of yourself?

I admit, I'm not a big rhythm gamer. I haven't really played any since the big Guitar Hero fad a few years back. That is making this game all the sweeter for me, because I feel like I'm making a ton of progress. Right now I'm insanely proud of myself for getting a perfect chain on Behind the Door (FFIX EMS) on Expert... on my first try! ^^
    What moments are you most proud of so far?

You know, being the first day I've had this game, I am still getting the hang of it. I am most proud when I get an "S" rating on any song. I must admit, the Expert mode is pretty difficult and I don't think I've managed to get an "S" on any so far. Have you tried any of the Dark Notes? Those are pretty insanely difficult and fun!

I've gotten S on both movements of the one you're forced to get (lvl 5, Mamba de Chocobo and FFXII Ending theme) but I failed horribly at the lvl 4 one I got for beating that. I'm actually about to try it again lol

Got an A on One Wing Angel and then failed horribly on Ultimate difficulty. My first experience with Ultimate and Sephiroth killed me...I've tried it 5 times already. Leveled my party up to 30's. I will beat that song on Ultimate! Also unlocked a few other on Ultimate but they are FMS and I have yet to try them.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Haha! Same here Nathan, I failed miserably when I tried One Winged Angel on Ultimate the first time. I've been swapping out characters to level them all up equally for now and they just didn't have nearly enough HP to allow misses. I was pretty stoked about getting the "S" rating for the first dark note they give you but I'm enjoying all the Series titles before I get into leveling songs... I'm sure there will be plenty proud moments then.

My plan is to get my current party (Zidane for agi, Vaan for luck, and Cloud and Firion for str.) to lvl 99, then start swapping out Vaan and Firion for lvl one characters and watch them grow . So far I have completely and utterly failed at Battle at the Big Bridge, One Winged Angel, and Dancing Mad on ultimate and actually got halfway in to The Man With the Machine Gun. My new proudest moment has got to be getting all criticals up until the summon on the non-random dark note (lvl 5, Mamba and FFXII Ending) and killing Gabranth with the summon, then doing well enough to see the black waltz again

I would say finally understanding the tutorials for everything so far lol.

I love DDR, Lumines (etc.) so this is great, just have to get used to touch screen stuff.

I've been working on every song to go a rank S. Tho I have tried Ultimate on Man with the Machine Gun and wow I couldn't even keep up. lol

Tried Decisive Battle on Ultimate this morning with lvl 40 characters and a potion equipped....but I failed the song with 10 seconds to go. Still got a C but a big FAIL mark next to the C.

so far, getting SS on the "Main theme" for Final Fantasy 1 on expert.

Getting three perfect chains in Final Fantasy IV in Series.

i47.tinypic.com/2v328ld.jpg

SS for final fantasy 7 expert course !

Got 2 All Critical Perfect Chains last night on a a couple FMS stages on Basic. Sunleth Waterscape and Terra's Theme.

Also beat Clash of Swords BMS on Ultimate with an A.

using all level 1 guys with nothing equiped, i got an S on "In Search Of Light" (DLC, FF5)

My goal for tonight is to finish filling out all Basic Critical Charts. Currently I have all Encore and I-VIII charts done and am working on IX, and I'm starting to actually feel good at this game. I think after I'm done I'm going to start trying to unlock Ultimate Series modes.

A couple days in now: Getting SS on a few Ultimate tracks, just can't remember which ones without the game in front of me >_<
    Some of them are so hard!

Originally Posted by iambasho777
    I admit, I'm not a big rhythm gamer. I haven't really played any since the big Guitar Hero fad a few years back. That is making this game all the sweeter for me, because I feel like I'm making a ton of progress. Right now I'm insanely proud of myself for getting a perfect chain on Behind the Door (FFIX EMS) on Expert... on my first try! ^^
    What moments are you most proud of so far?
    My first perfect crit song, i actually didnt even realise i had not missed a single crit and just thought to myself "WHAT there is SSS rank?!?! wait.. perfect crit?!?! woooooo!!!" And made a screenshot
    Was super proud.

edit: new proud one: getting one winged angel on expert perfect chained first try holy moly that track is insane.
    Last edited by Calamaistr; 25th Feb 2015 at 18:49.