Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Issues and Questions

Issues and Questions

There was an issue with the registration system, but we have found a resolution and implemented it. Please try your game registration again and let me know if you're still having issues. Also keep in mind that sometimes "0"s as in zeros are transposed for "O"s as in capital letter Os.

Mine registered so it appears that the problem may have been resolved. Thanks!

Success! I have registered Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. Thanks for informing us about the resolution, Robert!

it works know yeahhh you guys can try it now it works for me thanks square enix.

Success! Thank you!!

mine worked as well and i can download the extra songs.

Originally Posted by imported_Shawn

mine worked as well and i can download the extra songs.

So, the DLC "connection interrupted" issue has also been fixed? Nice.

my registration is working now too, thanks!

Good. Guess I'll register my game now.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

I'm the only one who still have problems with the code registration. Can you guys help me?

Originally Posted by AcademicOutlaw

I'm the only one who still have problems with the code registration. Can you guys help me?

I registered my code this morning and it worked right away. Just go to game registration from your profile page, enter in the 16 digit serial code found on your red card included with the game, and it should work. If it says error then check that each number/letter is correct. Sometimes people mistake O for 0(zero).
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

ive tried contacting support but it was a endless cycle of pages. i preordered the game and was told id get the stylus, but i didnt get it. ive heard good things about the stylus and really wanted it for my collection. can anyone help?

I didn't even preorder the game, and the stylus + stickers were inside the box.

Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris

Same here. I saw the Gamestop guy put the stylus and stickers inside the box in front of me.

Originally Posted by Luis
    Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris

Same here. I saw the Gamestop guy put the stylus and stickers inside the box in front of me.

my stylus and stickers were in the sealed box, eb games canada

Originally Posted by dairugger
    ive tried contacting support but it was a endless cycle of pages. i preordered the game and was told id get the stylus, but i didnt get it. ive heard good things about the stylus and really wanted it for my collection. can anyone help?

You should call the place where you bought the game, easiest way to do it.

I work at Gamestop and I pre-ordered it. I asked my co-worker about it and he said the stylus and stickers were inside all launch copies. Lo and behold mine were inside. If you didn't get any you need to call or mail Square Enix. The retailer that you bought it at would have NO way of knowing if it was in it or not.

If you purchased it at Gamestop and you obtained the LAST copy you got an "opened" new copy. We are required -BY LAW- to display one of every game on the shelf. For obvious reasons we don't leave the game inside the case so we put the game and contents into a sleeve. Its a licensing issue with the companies. If it displeases you to purchase such a copy then by all means find another Gamestop. It isn't our fault if you are unhappy with an opened new copy. Its a law set by the commission that regulates our sales. It would be considered unjust of our company to not advertise certain games while doing what we can to sell others (like putting emphasis on pre-orders for large sought after games).

I digress, if you purchased an "opened" copy that was now shrink wrapped, but simply had a sticker seal than it is possible someone misplaced your contents or took them. I cannot say for sure as I have never stolen anything from work, personally. However, some of my co-workers at other locations than my current one are not so right-hearted.

If your game was a sticker sealed "opened" new copy simply bring your receipt and ask to speak with a manager. The only thing they can do is swap the game out (this is a loss for the company because 3DS games save to the cart, meaning this would have to be converted to a used copy - a net loss of money on that particular item). If this is all you request I am sure it would be possible. Just start off polite. That being said you may have to wait for another new shipment to arrive. We only got 9 copies of FFTh at my location and we are the largest store in our area. All 9 were pre-ordered and have been picked up. We don't have any in-transit yet. It wasn't expected to be as sought after as it is so we didn't order that many copies. If so just be patient.

Personally, I usually only pre-order games I know I HAVE to in order to get them due to quantity. Pokemon Conquest, Theatrythmn, to name a few. I usually pre-order games at my work if the bonus is nice. Considering that was the only reason I did so at my job I would be irate if my bonuses weren't even included.

Either way, best of luck getting your pre-order bonuses.

Yeah same here, my pre-order bonus, stickers/stylus were in a sealed game case for me when they were shipped to my house.

ODDLY:

i didn't get my stylus or stickers either BUT i went back and talked to them and they called around EBGames/Gamestop and found one with them packaged inside. So i got to trade it in.

It's weird that the packaging that HAS the stylus & stickers is ZERO DIFFERENT than the ones WITHOUT it inside.

You should talk to the game store or where you got it like I did and maybe you can get one with the stylus & stickers. Good luck.

Originally Posted by createture

ODDLY:

i didn't get my stylus or stickers either BUT i went back and talked to them and they called around EBGames/Gamestop and found one with them packaged inside. So i got to trade it in.

It's weird that the packaging that HAS the stylus & stickers is ZERO DIFFERENT than the ones WITHOUT it inside.

You should talk to the game store or where you got it like I did and maybe you can get one with the stylus & stickers. Good luck.

Actually, mine had a plastic wrapping with a sticker saying there was a stylus and stickers inside of it. Got mine from Amazon.com.

Originally Posted by Silvercube

Originally Posted by createture

ODDLY:

Actually, mine had a plastic wrapping with a sticker saying there was a stylus and stickers inside of it. Got mine from Amazon.com.

Same with mine, I got it at Futureshop and there was one with a sticker saying something like "free gripped stylus and character stickers" and the other one had no sticker... I obviously grabbed the one with the sticker lol. Must have been for everywhere other than gamestop? Maybe?

so, i am playing in the Chaos Shrine on the first note i ever got in it (n0.5 Mv 38 Gigue [silence's Wish]) and i get to the summoning part in the BMS, i end up killing the monster right before the summoning is done with the skill "Focus", it kills the monster, the summon then kills the next monster and then it seems like the monster after that has only 50% health, but i am not sure.

so here is my question, is this meant to happen?

It's not a glitch, it usually depends on the lvl of your party and the STR and MAG of the members you're using.

ah, thats more understandable. thanks .

No problem. ^^

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last