Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Issues and Questions

Issues and Questions

Issues and Questions

Customer Support
    --------------------------------

My Square Enix Member code says invalid, any suggestions?
    Last edited by Grimoire; 9th Oct 2014 at 09:09.

Originally Posted by Whisnant03
    My Square Enix Member code says invalid, any suggestions?

I am also having the same problem.

Same issue here.

Same problem here. Maybe it's too early since the game came out in NA today?

Yep, mine is also invalid.

It would seem that I as well am also suffering from not being able to Register Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. I even checked to make sure that the "0" was not an "O".

I can't even GET to the registration screen.

EDIT: Got to it, code doesn't work. Ahhh maybe it's too early.

I am also having this problem. Please fix it soon, SE

Same here.

Has anyone been able to successfully register this game? You would think they would have been ready and had the codes active and ready to use first day.

nope. same problem..... maybe we have to wait till the EU version is released????

Same here, Theatrhythm isn't registering.

same issue here cant not register the game at all pleassssse fix issue soon.

Having the same problem here

Issues and Questions

Hey I just bought Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and when I try to register my product it says the code is wrong, I did it several times and get nothing.
    Anybody I can contact about this?

Hey I just bought Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and when I try to register my product it says the code is wrong, I did it several times and get nothing.

same

Same here O.O What is up with that?

Originally Posted by imported_mike
    I am also having trouble inputting my Theatrhythm Final Fantasy code. It seems that it is an error with Square Enix's website. I am going to try this again tommorow to see if it works.

I wonder if they'll ever comment on this thread to notify us of when it starts working...

I am also having issues with this. I thought maybe I switched my zeros for O, but I tried various combinations with no luck. SQUEENIX HELP US!

There is already a similar thread about general "invalid code" registration issues. This thread also includes the "invalid code" problems with Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349...

It tends to have issues on Day 1. This happened with Tomb Raider for me and it was corrected in a few days.

Thanks Cesar, hopefully they can inform us of what's happening with Theatrhythm.

There was an issue with the registration system, but we have found a resolution and implemented it. Please try your game registration again and let me know if you're still having issues. Also keep in mind that sometimes "0"s as in zeros are transposed for "O"s as in capital letter Os.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last