Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics - 3DS

Final Fantasy Tactics - 3DS

Final Fantasy Tactics - 3DS

Please remake this game for 3DS or release the original GBA version on the 3DS eshop!

Originally Posted by Tsuko85
    Please remake this game for 3DS or release the original GBA version on the 3DS eshop!
    Hmm, I suppose it would be nice to see it on the 3DS shop... but with my money being so low right now, I'd probably be focused on the new games more.

Tactics

Anyone know if Square Enix has any plans to make a new version of Final Fantasy Tactics for 3DS?

Lightbulb We need a Tactics title on the 3DS

I played FFTA2:GotR for more than 700 hours, playing through it multiple times, unlocking all professions, and all items. It is by far the most enjoyable gaming experience I have ever had on console or hand held. I have been waiting since the 3DS was announced to hear about a tactics title for the 3DS and it still hasn't happened. What is going on guys? Why hasn't this happened? Who do I have to bribe? Where do I send emails and petitions?

If you think it won't sell, look at Fire Emblem: Awakening, arguably one of the most popular titles on the 3DS. You will make tons of cash on this. Make it happen, hop to! Please?

Absolutely agreed. Anything but that FFT S for Mobage, we want a new FFT.

I hope more people read this and reply in kind. Maybe an outpouring of support will get them to realize this needs to happen.