Thread: Did Anyone Get It On Xbox Or Ps2???

Did Anyone Get It On Xbox Or Ps2???

Did Anyone Get It On Xbox Or Ps2???

from the looks of it most people here got the game on pc. did anyone get it on ps2 or xbox? if so please fill me and the others too shy to ask in.

Re: Did Anyone Get It On Xbox Or Ps2???

Originally posted by Hitman47
    from the looks of it most people here got the game on pc. did anyone get it on ps2 or xbox? if so please fill me and the others too shy to ask in.
    Well since you need a PC to be able to post here, its kinda more likely that people posting would be owners of the pc version.

Console versions will be the dominant sellers, but not all console owners have pc's

Originally I wanted it for PC, but then after reading in the spec's sticky "Laptops NOT supported ", I'm screwed... I guess I'll just have to get it for PS2. They could at least say WHY it won't work on laptops, becuase I play tons of modern games on my laptop all the time. Why would this game be that much different?

maybe because its so like complicated, because of environments, etc, maybe its to much for a laptop to handle

I could consider that for some laptops, mainly those "economy" type ones using Centrino processors and are made to be lightweight, but like my laptop, there are some know as "desktop replacements", that have basically a processor meant for a desktop, bigger hard drive and memory capacity, better LCD screens, and of course higher power video cards. Such include Alienware Area 51's, Dell XPS's, and less expensive ones like my Inspiron 5100. Kinda seems strange when we have some laptops capable of as about as much power as most gaming desktops. But hey I don't really know the reason for they stating that so it could be something else...

I'd probably get the PS2 version just to be safe anyways though, since my video card doesn't fare well with DX 9 and above, and my better video card that can use DX9+ is having some problems in games.