Thread: What do you guys think MOV or SS'N67

What do you guys think MOV or SS'N67

What do you guys think MOV or SS'N67

sup every one i was just wondering which game do you think will get more rating or more props or whatever Shellshock or Men of Valor?? and state why please...alright cool im out
    peace,
    -justin

I'm getting both. But if I had to choose I would say Men of Valor. The story line of being a black man during the war and the fact that it has multiplayer will get more attention. After reading the new OXM they already pretty much said mov is the best pick out of shellshock, conflict vietnam, and mov.

i'd say shellshock cause i dont like fps as much as third person. and second of all, ace, you can be black in shellshock too cant you? But im white so i would want to be a white guy in MOV, Thats why shellshock is gonna be nasty because you can choose. BUT im getting both, and i think ssn67 will be better because i have been waiting for like 5 months to play this damn game and its just going to be amazing when i first play it

p.s.- if anyone thinks this is a racial comment its not meant to be in any way.

Originally posted by CKY1709
    i'd say shellshock cause i dont like fps as much as third person. and second of all, ace, you can be black in shellshock too cant you? But im white so i would want to be a white guy in MOV, Thats why shellshock is gonna be nasty because you can choose. BUT im getting both, and i think ssn67 will be better because i have been waiting for like 5 months to play this damn game and its just going to be amazing when i first play it

p.s.- if anyone thinks this is a racial comment its not meant to be in any way.
    Im white also. I'm saying that in MOV there are racial issues. Where as in shellshock racial issues are not incorparated into the storyline, but you can still be black but it won't affect the storyline, get what I'm saying?

so in mov you can pick which race you are too? Im dont know alot about mov, can i got to a gamestop to get the official x-box magazine with the mov demo?

Originally posted by CKY1709
    so in mov you can pick which race you are too? Im dont know alot about mov, can i got to a gamestop to get the official x-box magazine with the mov demo?
    no, you can only be black in singleplayer, Unless you play multiplayer where you can be white,black or hispanic. you can also choose from being in the army, USMC, ARVN, Special forces, VC, or NVA.

Ya I played the Demo numerous amount of times. Good stuff.

How stupid, whats the different of being black in the war instead of white, your an american soldier either way, how dumb to make a storyline like that, shellshock went the right way to make a racial choice. It's kinda funny though when you think about when vietnamese people buy this game. They waste there own people. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you idiot!

Back in these times it DID matter if you were african american or WHITE okay! jesus! if you play as a black soldier you experience diff stuff than a white soldier back in these days because of racists and segregation and all of that CRAP

But african americans stuck together in the war. Besides not everyone was racist .my dads friend was in the marine Corpes and he said he whole platoon was unified like family or something, Black, white, bown, all the same

your calling me an idiot, my dad said that back then it did matter what race you were, BUT NOT IN VIETNAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! he said in a time of war you didnt care what race the man standing next to you was. he was helping you and you were helping him. well mabye thats only cuz my dad made sure the platoon he was in command of werent racist. mabye the marines and army in other units were still racist though. but either way its dumb to make a storyline like that. call me an idiot. i say YOU

You guys don't seem to understand that there was still Racism. Whether it was the Marines, Army, navy, etc. There were alot of civil rights movements during the 60's. Which the blacks thought it was unfair to be "fightng the white man's war". So take a history class before you start talking a whole bunch of BS.

^^^^ true....well we had an intresting argument going for a while didnt we? and it was kinda funny how everyone was like No this happend no that happen no your wrong this is what really happend just like that WW2 thing