Thread: [SPOILER] A blood omen 3 idea

A blood omen 3 idea

ok so in terms of fitting in to the LOK series bo2 sucks. though i do enjoy the game!
    would it not be cool if they made a bo3 to fit into the series, i know we've got defiance BUT there is a large gap between bo2 n sr1. what if cd made a game where you where ruling nosgoth in its damned state! it could end or even begin with kain raising is vampire sons. not sure what the story line could be but its an idea.
    i know there has been talk on filling in the blanks with movies but i'd like to play kain ruling nosgoth.
    this idea may have already been talked about i seem to have a habit of repeating others questions.lol
    our destinies are preordained in an instant, free will is an illusion

Lightbulb

Yes I think they should put a game into that milenia gap you should be Kain you raise your sons and you do like battle stuff with all them like war stratigies i think it should be a little bit like Grand Theft auto Vice City you have to do certain missions for a certain event to occur. Do you get where im going here?

If they make a new game, I would love that they let you have some allys, like in Blood Omen 1 when your fighting the Nemesis and you have like this entire army on your side. I was looking forward to that in the other games but it never came up. In Blood Omen 2 they would tease you a little, such as Umah would accompany you on the second last mission but then at the start she runs off so your left alone, and when you recover Janos, he never accompanies you either. Just imagine, as your killing off people, you can have like a side kick helping you out, and vice versa.
    Take help where it is offered. Yet I’ve always found that help offered when not needed, is usually no help at all… {Kain}

I've found AI sidekicks to be annoying. (Though the Nemesis battle wasn't as bad.)

Then again, when did Drakan come out? Arok didn't annoy me, it was a putz that I had to rescue, and we kept hitting each other. A more recent example is Primal on the third world.

Working together with another breathing person isn't bad though. (No offense to the undead.)

I think it's the lack of cohesive teamwork with an AI. With a thinking person, you can say... "Let me kill him, I need the xp."
    http://smokestock.deviantart.com | http://www.fanfiction.net/u/589342/ | http://smoke-z.deviantart.com

"It's like Shakespeare with pointless murder." -gryps incedio talking about the LOK games.

I don't know how they would do it, but I trust Eidos and Crystal Dynamics, they usually make a good job in LoK games. All I know is that I want Eidos to release, as a following game in the LoK series, Blood Omen 3. I'm tired of playing as Raziel, I don't like Raziel... His missions are always more difficult, he's not cool like Kain... And many other reasons. No Soul Reaver 3, please!

Originally posted by KainRlz
    I don't know how they would do it, but I trust Eidos and Crystal Dynamics, they usually make a good job in LoK games. All I know is that I want Eidos to release, as a following game in the LoK series, Blood Omen 3. I'm tired of playing as Raziel, I don't like Raziel... His missions are always more difficult, he's not cool like Kain... And many other reasons. No Soul Reaver 3, please!
    um for some reason i dont think youll hafto worry about that anymore.....(have you played defiance yet?)

Originally posted by KainRlz
    You're complaining because you find Raziel too hard? Forgive me but that seems to be your bad gaming skills, Raziel had a better Story in SR1 than Kain did in BO2 (i refuse to compare SR1 and BO1 because it will start some sort of war with BO and SR fans ) But i'd love to see another Raziel game even if it is very unlikely now. He was just as cool as Kain because he was different from Kain, Raziel had his own motivations beyond "Hmm, i'm a demigod vampire... Lets you know, conquer the world"
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...edTo/TLsig.gif

"To withdraw in disgust is not apathy"

i personally would injoy an SR3 as well but for obvious reasons there isn't gonna be one.

I don't know how they would do it, but I trust Eidos and Crystal Dynamics, they usually make a good job in LoK games. All I know is that I want Eidos to release, as a following game in the LoK series, Blood Omen 3. I'm tired of playing as Raziel, I don't like Raziel... His missions are always more difficult, he's not cool like Kain... And many other reasons. No Soul Reaver 3, please
    i suppose combat wise kain is the better but raz certainly has more story behide him.

but that is one thing how come raz seems to have all the puzzles where as kain just has a walk in the park??
    our destinies are preordained in an instant, free will is an illusion

Spectral makes puzzles a lot easier to make.