Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: FFXIV: How to contact Customer Support?

FFXIV: How to contact Customer Support?

Square Enix Support Number

I made this cause it is not easy to find a contact number for Square-Enix Support.
    Number is North America, California
    Phone: 1-858-790-7529 hours are Monday thru Friday I forget exact times but it is PST.
    Press 3 when computer answers and hold line they answer in order of incoming calls.
    Sorry I do not know Europe Numbers.
    Hope this helps.

Is Square Enix answering their phones..

I called in on the minute the phone lines were to open for Customer Support.

I have been on the phone for over 3 1/2 hours,, there could not have been that much of a call cue in a minutes time..

So,, Are you answering your phones or am I a paying customer wasting my time..?

I just want assistance and I think I have waited long enough...

Originally Posted by Delonix
    I called in on the minute the phone lines were to open for Customer Support.

I have been on the phone for over 3 1/2 hours,, there could not have been that much of a call cue in a minutes time..

So,, Are you answering your phones or am I a paying customer wasting my time..?

I just want assistance and I think I have waited long enough...
    What number are you calling?
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

I signed up on the Square Enix Support site and it gave me the number 1-310-846-0345 to call

Originally Posted by Delonix
    I signed up on the Square Enix Support site and it gave me the number 1-310-846-0345 to call
    Okay, they're not usually so slow to respond on the phones.. no answer at all?
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Final Fantasy 14 Users support - http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/f...English-Forums

Would love to use these Forums, but when I try to use them it says I have to select a character before I can use them. But then does not allow me to select one.

Seriously Square Enix support is an exercise in banging one's head again a wall repeatedly. Painful and achieves nothing.

I did the online chat option to contact them, it did take a while but I didn't have to sit with a phone to my head. It even makes a loud bloop sound when they respond so you don't even have to stay on the page.

Where did you see the online chat option? I have looked for it. Heck i cant even find a phone number to call but i will use the one posted above.

Lucky you getting a response from Live Chat. Seems most aren't so lucky

Originally Posted by GaBacon
    Where did you see the online chat option? I have looked for it. Heck i cant even find a phone number to call but i will use the one posted above.
    You'll want to go here https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...hp?id=496&la=1 and fill out the best category of your question. After you do that, it'll give you some suggested pages to read that may answer your question. Just click NEXT and it'll give you the options for email, live chat, or phone support. Hope that helps

Customer support

I phoned the uk land line for my arr pre-order ffxiv arr ce asking for my early acces code and they told me they have no more codes....

what was the number? >.>

Can i get that number?

08706000182 thats the uk customer support

Originally Posted by Roguekitty
    You'll want to go here https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...hp?id=496&la=1 and fill out the best category of your question. After you do that, it'll give you some suggested pages to read that may answer your question. Just click NEXT and it'll give you the options for email, live chat, or phone support. Hope that helps
    Unfortunately this isn't the case on weekends. Chat support isn't there. The link was helpful otherwise though.

FFXIV: How to contact Customer Support?

-Customer Support-
    -FFXIV: ARR Support Center
    -FFXIV: ARR Customer Service
    -Square Enix Support Center

Edited by Grimoire

---

Sorry, their website(s) are kinda nebulous.. what's the single best link to use?
    I mean I can't get into the game (already logged in). Can't get IN to submit a ticket.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 27th Nov 2013 at 18:56.

support.na.square-enix.com or support.eu.square-enix.com depending on your region.

IMO I wouldn't bother.

Chances are it will get attention long after official launch. Submitting a ticket just to log in, which is impossible due to high volume, isn't going to solve anything. All you are doing is clogging up customer service with something they cant help you with, and making it slower to respond to all the people who didn't get a code with their payment/order.

Originally Posted by Crunchyblack21
    IMO I wouldn't bother.

Chances are it will get attention long after official launch. Submitting a ticket just to log in, which is impossible due to high volume, isn't going to solve anything. All you are doing is clogging up customer service with something they cant help you with, and making it slower to respond to all the people who didn't get a code with their payment/order.
    What I MEANT was, it's a 3012 ("you are still logged in the game..") isssue, not they typical "worlds are down/not accepting logons/stuck in queue" type thing.
    As I understand it, "You are still logged in.." issues require manual intervention to clear. That's what I wanted to submit.
    I was able to submit a ticket, we'll see.

Cool For people havent got there Code for final fantasy 14

Square Enix Customer Support T: 08706000182 (09:00 and 18:00 hrs UK Time) Press 1 i went throw straight away give them your email and your invoice number then will send it out in 15-20mins if not ring them back

What prefix do I use if calling from outside UK? I tried +44 and then 08706000182 but didnt work.

Try +448706000182 or +44706000182

I just called them and the guy gave me my code over the phone. Anyone who doesn't have their code from the EU call them up.

Yup, I just spoke to them. Took me about 8 minutes of waiting, and he then sent me an email with the code.

Same. I just called them.
    Gave them my Order # and they sent out the email. The guy did also mention that Hotmail and Live accounts had been blocked. Could be a cover up :O

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last