Thread: Cradle help please! :(

Cradle help please! :(

Cradle help please! :(

Ok in order to go back into the past I took the candle from one of the rooms and I placed it on the table in front of the furnance in the morgue. The entire table and candle made a rusted color and the girl said that I would have to get her diary from the nursery tower. When I went there, I didn't notice any people of the past and I couldn't get up the stairs into the nursery because the rubble was still blocking the way. Did I miss something? Please help.

Thank you.

Mike McCormick
    /* Life is short. Die */

Originally posted by baskaa

Mike McCormick
    /* Life is short. Die */
    I'm sorry, but you are wrong. The candle belongs in the morgue.
    Moechic, the same thing happened to me, in the same spot.
    What happened is this: while Laurel is talking to you about her diary the guard at the furnace saw you. At that point Laurel tells you you have to start over again, but you can't hear it properly because she's going on about her diary at the same time.
    At the point the guard saw you, you are back in the present and have to get another "toy" in order to get to the past.
    I only know this is what happened because I had my subtitiles on for some odd reason. I was just glad I saved my game just before I went to the past!

Cool

Originally posted by Catghost
    I'm sorry, but you are wrong. The candle belongs in the morgue.
    Moechic, the same thing happened to me, in the same spot.
    What happened is this: while Laurel is talking to you about her diary the guard at the furnace saw you. At that point Laurel tells you you have to start over again, but you can't hear it properly because she's going on about her diary at the same time.
    At the point the guard saw you, you are back in the present and have to get another "toy" in order to get to the past.
    I only know this is what happened because I had my subtitiles on for some odd reason. I was just glad I saved my game just before I went to the past!
    Catghost is right you must have been spotted by the member of the staff that is at the other end of the table.The best way I found to do it is to stand at the end of the table in front of the furnace and place the candle down,as soon as you appear in the past move to the dark area on the right side of the table and along the wall to the stairs.You need to do this quickly while she is talking because the staff member is going to come around the table and over to the shelves on that side.

Tin Star
    There is no honor among thieves.

Originally posted by Catghost
    I'm sorry, but you are wrong
    How can I ever show my face in public again?

I'll have to spend the rest of my life flitting from shadow to shadow to avoid the eyes of men. Like some sort of...I don't know... there must be some word for it...

Mike McCormick
    /* Life is short. Die */

Originally posted by baskaa
    How can I ever show my face in public again?
    Don't be so hard on yourself. It's just the Cradle's memory.